Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

dash stickers/decals

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12345 6>
Author
PAPA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PAPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-30-2011 at 10:16pm
Don, I received the dash decals and they look great. Thanks, John.
jpalumbo1224 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jpalumbo1224 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-20-2011 at 9:35pm
are these all still available?
1980 ski nautique
dwcar View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dwcar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-20-2011 at 10:30pm
yes they are.

dwcar@yahoo.com
83Ski
Alex47 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alex47 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-19-2012 at 11:55pm
Email Sent!
drlandis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drlandis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-20-2012 at 1:22am
Don, hi-performance and propeller match the decals on my '77 SN. Will send u a MO for the replacements I need.
mghosn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mghosn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-20-2012 at 3:45pm
HI Don,
Are you making the Airguide decals in white?
I have a '95 ski Nautique and the decals look very similar to the picture at the beginning of this thread other than mine are white and also say "ski nautique" on them.

I'm not even sure my speedos will come apart to replace the face with a decal... maybe you have some experience there?

Thanks,
Mike G.
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-20-2012 at 3:50pm
The plastic Airguides come apart very easily- just pop the bezel off and the glass/plastic comes off next. Your white faced speedo should say "Nautiques by Correct Craft" on a '95. I dont believe Don had those faces reproduced, unfortunately. Im not aware of any being available.
dwcar View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dwcar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-20-2012 at 4:07pm
sorry, I dont have the white.
83Ski
mghosn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mghosn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-20-2012 at 4:09pm
TRBenj,
Thanks for the reply... you are exactly correct... they say "Nautiques by correct craft since 1925"

I would sure like to find some reproductions for these faces as the white ones tend to fade to a dungy yellowish color.

thanks again
mghosn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mghosn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-20-2012 at 4:11pm
thanks Don,
Please Keep me in mind if ever decide to produce the white ones

Mike
dwcar View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dwcar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-20-2012 at 4:46pm
Mike,
You can take them to your local vinyl shop and they could scan them in and then print them out for you. Might be a little pricy for the set up fee but maybe you could make some of it back here on CCFan and help others with your year model.
83Ski
reftech View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reftech Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-25-2012 at 12:57pm
don do u reproduce the 2001 decal thats on the center of the dash for an 82 model ski nautique?
MartyMabe View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartyMabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-25-2012 at 2:40pm
Look on page 1 of Re-produced Correct Craft Decals Thread.

Don't know if Don does that center decal.
66 Skylark
93 SN
If you're not living in NC, you're just camping out!
reftech View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reftech Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-25-2012 at 11:35pm
thanks marty
dwcar View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dwcar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-26-2012 at 1:38am
Pauly-Banana has it. They are spot on. Search for him on this site and you will find what you are looking for.
83Ski
Alex47 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alex47 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-12-2012 at 11:14pm
Don,

I just received the stickers in the mail! Here are some pics!

Valve Cover Tech Sticker
BEFORE

AFTER

Boatman's Checklist
BEFORE

AFTER

Teleflex
BEFORE

AFTER

I still need to put on the toggle switch set.. THANKS!
MartyMabe View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartyMabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-17-2012 at 12:41pm
BUMP....

For Newbies:)
66 Skylark
93 SN
jraff View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jraff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-27-2012 at 4:42am
Ddo you have the black airguide face decals for an 1986 sn2001?
jraff View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jraff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-29-2012 at 4:12am
Don,

Do you have the black face airguide for a 1986 sn2001?
dwcar View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dwcar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-29-2012 at 1:40pm
James,
They used a different spedo for the 86. The ones that I have are for the Airguide with the big chrome bezel. I would imagine that they are a little different in size. Not sure though???
83Ski
825KI View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 825KI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-27-2012 at 9:44pm

Thanks, one down.
1982 Ski Nautique
1982 K5 Blazer
dwcar View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dwcar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-28-2012 at 1:51am
Looks good Jessie,
You can find those rubber grommits at a specialty hardware store. Possibly an Ace. I found them here at a mom and pop hardware store.
83Ski
gR@HaM View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gR@HaM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-28-2012 at 8:41pm
Maybe a stupid question but is it possible to get the Airguide clock stickers to change from KM to MPH?
'82 Ski Tique
dwcar View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dwcar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-29-2012 at 1:43am
not sure about your question Grahm. you can overlay the MPH decals over KM. You would probably need to recalibrate the speedo to MPH.
83Ski
gR@HaM View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gR@HaM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-29-2012 at 10:50am
Thanks, not ideal as I dont own an accurate enough GPS to calibrate, although a consideration if I find that they need adjusting anyway (havent got the Tique out on the water yet..)
'82 Ski Tique
825KI View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 825KI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-06-2012 at 2:51am
Dash complete.

1982 Ski Nautique
1982 K5 Blazer
MartyMabe View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartyMabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-30-2013 at 12:42pm
Bump
66 Skylark
93 SN
MartyMabe View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartyMabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-05-2015 at 12:44pm
Bump.
66 Skylark
93 SN
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-06-2015 at 1:19pm
Speaking of dash plates, anyone know what was printed on this plate.? Its 1" x 2" metal, not a sticker. 1976 Ski Tique. It has been faded beyond recognition since I got it. Next question....any replacements available?
MartyMabe View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartyMabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-08-2015 at 12:05pm
Originally posted by 75 Tique 75 Tique wrote:

Speaking of dash plates, anyone know what was printed on this plate.? Its 1" x 2" metal, not a sticker. 1976 Ski Tique. It has been faded beyond recognition since I got it. Next question....any replacements available?

PICS or it didn't happen

Blower info plate TimB and I was thinking about 3 years ago..

66 Skylark
93 SN
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12345 6>
  Share Topic