NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

St Johns, FL River

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 1617181920 22>
Author
hasbeenskier View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hasbeenskier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-18-2009 at 10:21pm
hasbeenskier
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hasbeenskier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-18-2009 at 10:21pm
hasbeenskier
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hasbeenskier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-18-2009 at 10:26pm
Seen above, Gregs trophy bride in the green shirt.
My vote for Belle of the Ball....Amy.
hasbeenskier
skibum1110 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skibum1110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-18-2009 at 10:39pm
It looks like everyone had a great time. I wish I was there enjoying the weekend with everyone.

Is there anyone selling the blue CC shirts or is there any way to get a couple?

Chris
1992 Ski Nautique
1975 Ski Nautique
2000 Ski Nautique
2006 Ski Nautique 206 Limited
2005 Air Nautique 206 Team
05 210 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 05 210 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-19-2009 at 12:32am
Is it me, or does Wakeslayer look like he could be Quinners brother in that pic a few pages back?!Hahaha

Mike
Air Nautique 210 Team

640 hours, not 1 regret
The Godfather View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-19-2009 at 12:37am

My Bad!!!!

Big Smiles from Billy and Karen going down the road to the St.John'.

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-19-2009 at 12:43am
After the short ride from Orlando to the first stop at the store to get more supplies.

Here is a RED-NECK COOLER....

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-19-2009 at 12:58am
Karen's boat doing 70 down the highway!!

Me and Phailinh at our first camp site with the tent, up with the help of JoeC thank you for the hand with the door problem.

Check out the Welcome Mat.

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-19-2009 at 1:06am
Enjoy the photo's more to come later, we took alot.

P.S. I would give Amy the name: Queen of the St. John's.

I can still hear her say (it's no good, you don't want none of that)!!!
adamt View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adamt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-19-2009 at 3:54am
Originally posted by skibum1110 skibum1110 wrote:

Is there anyone selling the blue CC shirts or is there any way to get a couple?

For those of you looking for a "Correct Craft River Rat" T-shirt, the Boat Dr. has them, he was headed down to the Fl Keys for a couple of days before returning home. When he gets back I'm pretty sure he will be posting what are left and available.
-Adam

1973 Skier
adamt View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adamt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-19-2009 at 4:03am

Looking back on last year's pics, the lake was a lot smoother than this year, but certainly no complaints...

Feb 2008...

Feb 2009...

-Adam

1973 Skier
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hasbeenskier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-19-2009 at 10:31am
With regard to the weather we dodged a major bullet because there was enough rain in the area to end the Daytona 500 by 48 laps. It was a close call.
hasbeenskier
BuffaloBFN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuffaloBFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-19-2009 at 10:40am
BJ and Dave, yall made Amy's morning!   LOL
1988 BFN-sold

"It's a Livin' Thing...What a Terrible Thing to Lose" ELO
rleinen79 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rleinen79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-19-2009 at 10:58am
Taking off in the parade. Shot from Jbears boat. Sorry about the shakiness. Hard to stay steady sitting backwards on the engine box in rough water.

Take off

Rob
81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-19-2009 at 11:29am
Originally posted by rleinen79 rleinen79 wrote:

Taking off in the parade. Shot from Jbears boat. Sorry about the shakiness. Hard to stay steady sitting backwards on the engine box in rough water.

Take off

Rob

very cool Rob, bring that with you tomorrow night, we'll put it on the big screen.
starbucksdad View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote starbucksdad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-19-2009 at 2:20pm
For an old Ohio boy looks like a great event. I too would be interested in one of those blue ***************s,just tell me how and how much???Thanks
starbucksdad
starbucksdad View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote starbucksdad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-19-2009 at 2:22pm
Above should read blue shirts...
starbucksdad
WakeSlayer View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WakeSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-19-2009 at 6:12pm
I believe there were either 4 or 6 shirts left. Boat Dr was going to give two to Keith, and I thought had the rest spoken for. He and Karen will be back home early next week.
Mike N

1968 Mustang

Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Owner / Operator of CorrectCraftFan.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-19-2009 at 7:09pm
Originally posted by The Godfather The Godfather wrote:

Karen's boat doing 70 down the highway!!

It can almost do 70 mph on the water!

-Keith
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WakeSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-19-2009 at 7:18pm
Just spoke with the Good Doctor and Boat Nurse. He and Karen are headed back today. They have just finished driving north and are headed west towards LA. He was really excited when he heard how many pages and photos have been added to this thread since last weekend. I would bet we will hear from him super late tonight or early tomorrow.

Mike
Mike N

1968 Mustang

woodyelc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote woodyelc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-19-2009 at 7:30pm
Thanks to everybody for a GREAT day. Glad I was able to meet all the people that I have talked to over the years. I'm still part of Correct Craft in my heart. You do not stop just because somebody took your dealership away. I will still help anybody that asks.I hope I'm able to come back next year and enjoy all the freinds I made. Thanks WOODY
woodyelc
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuffaloBFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-19-2009 at 8:07pm
We'll expect you back if you don't mind!   
1988 BFN-sold

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hasbeenskier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-19-2009 at 8:18pm
Woody you could not get out of the family if you wanted to
bj
hasbeenskier
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-19-2009 at 8:23pm
How bad did boat dr razz Woody for bringing that BLING BLING yard sale boat?
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuffaloBFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-19-2009 at 8:36pm
Billy kept a tight schedule with the T-shirts, carb tuning, pictures, and other things that escape me just now...

I don't remeber when we weren't all doing something!
1988 BFN-sold

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WakeSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-19-2009 at 8:37pm
Woody brought the BIG shoulders just for that purpose. He took a little good natured ribbing from everyone, but had fun with it.

Woody, it was great to finally meet you. Thank you for everything you did last weekend (including the bling tunes and air guitar!!), it would not have been the same without you.

Mike
Mike N

1968 Mustang

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-19-2009 at 10:01pm
Someone asked the teacher why is snow the color white? And not a different color..

Woody, I would have not expected any thing less from a great person that you are!!

You always have that in you..

See you again at St.John's or sooner.

Dave

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-19-2009 at 10:10pm
Woody at the King's table Friday night.

Talking with some of the crew at Black Inn.

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-19-2009 at 10:15pm
Hey, how did they get a different color shirt????
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-19-2009 at 10:22pm
And don't forget the LOVE BIRD'S

Happy 1st Billy and Karen..

Me and my daughter Phailinh with Karen outside the Inn.

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 1617181920 22>
  Share Topic