NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

future cc fans

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
kapla View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kapla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: future cc fans
    Posted: December-05-2008 at 9:39pm
here are a few pictures i wanted to share of my family this is last week when we took tomas our new baby for the firts time for a ride in the boat. he is 3 months.
this is me and Valentino, he is now 3 yo

here is him with valentino Natalia my wife and the dog

tomas and the dog (felipe)

hope you enjoy them as much as I do
<a href="">1992 ski nautique
SNobsessed View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SNobsessed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-06-2008 at 12:06am
Kapla - You are a lucky man with such a beautiful family.

Let us know when Valentino gets up on skis. I bet it won't be long!
“Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.”

Ben Franklin
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-06-2008 at 1:49am
Wonder why it is that all of the guys on here have smokin' hot wives and great looking families? Must be these cool boats we use.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
kapla View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kapla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-06-2008 at 11:37am
actually the boat WAS the reason I met her. I invited a friend who showed up with this bunch of hot chicks. And one of this chicks was hooked by my wakeboarding skills. 7 years later here we are......nautique rocksss
eric lavine View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-06-2008 at 11:41am
so she is with you because of the boat and not your charm? you have a beautiful family Kap, jk, enjoy them
"the things you own will start to own you"
kapla View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kapla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-06-2008 at 11:45am
and regarding valentino on skis is this summer task
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-06-2008 at 12:07pm
Good for you Kapla. You've got a nice family. My kids are 20,18&14 and they still want to hang out as a family when we're in the boat. Ski boats are great family boats.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-06-2008 at 2:07pm
Riley, Im sitting here listening to the news and they are throwing out there unemployment at 10% in the next 12 to 18 months.....looks like its going to be a while
kapla View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kapla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-07-2008 at 1:44am
eric who knows thats another reason for keeping the boat for ever.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-07-2008 at 11:19am
good reply, especially if the wife checks up on you
behindpropeller View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote behindpropeller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-07-2008 at 8:42pm
Originally posted by Riley Riley wrote:

Good for you Kapla. You've got a nice family. My kids are 20,18&14 and they still want to hang out as a family when we're in the boat. Ski boats are great family boats.

too bad they want to ban waterskiing on our lake.

8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-07-2008 at 9:22pm
Originally posted by behindpropeller behindpropeller wrote:

too bad they want to ban waterskiing on our lake.

Tim,
Skiing or just boarding and surfing? The ballasted boats for the boarding and surfing has become a issue due to large wakes causing shoreline erosion. Some lakes have already put in regulations banning it but I haven't heard about skiing. What's the logic behind banning skiing?

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
Luchog View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Luchog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-07-2008 at 11:36pm
I can vouch for Kapla's wakeboarding skill, I even think I have an old magazine adv of him riding!!!
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-08-2008 at 12:10am
Originally posted by behindpropeller behindpropeller wrote:

[/QUOTE]

too bad they want to ban waterskiing on our lake.[/QUOTE]

Tim: On Chippewa? You gotta be kidding! Nice skiing lake..some of our members from the WSWSC lived there.

BTW: Anything standing yet of the old park?

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
SNobsessed View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SNobsessed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-08-2008 at 10:52am
Originally posted by Luchog Luchog wrote:

I can vouch for Kapla's wakeboarding skill, I even think I have an old magazine adv of him riding!!!

Luchog - Can you scan it?

we need off season entertainment!
“Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.”

Ben Franklin
Kristof View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristof Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-08-2008 at 1:50pm
Originally posted by SNobsessed SNobsessed wrote:

Originally posted by Luchog Luchog wrote:

Luchog - Can you scan it?
we need off season entertainment!

To quote our well versed Tim Benjamin:

- Gun control means: using BOTH hands!
- Money doesn't make one happy, but when it rains cats and dogs, it's still better to cry in a Porsche than on a bicycle...

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-08-2008 at 4:22pm
Tim, plenty of homes up in Aurora Shores, plenty of docks, plenty of smooth all day water
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-08-2008 at 7:41pm
Kapla,
It's time to make some money with those "skills" and take a trip over to the states this summer to the Green Lake reunion in July.. Plenty of boats to board off of..

Oh, great looking family by the way..!!!!

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

kapla View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kapla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-09-2008 at 12:37pm
Mojo not too much money here involved on the wakeboarding competition. I used to compete here in the local tournaments, first in open 1 (20-25 yo) and then open 2 (25+) got to finish twice 2 in the year endo and once 1 year end.
In which state is Green Lake. As I have family in Boston and if its close that would be an excuse to visit them.
Btw here are some pics of a tournament that was held in rosario about 4 years ago, were i got to first met LuchoG... hope you like them

and this one i like most

one more

oopss some ski.....

kapla View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kapla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-09-2008 at 12:51pm
and a podium here!!!!

Also since last year when a pro rider almost died while riding in a tournament. All wb competitions here are kind of on hold... the local association is dead. So only like a hobby. Local pro rides survive abroad, usa tour, italy, spain, brazil. Kind of sad, as local wakeboarding boat builders are now having terrific moment, and with no tour limits their marketing....

Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-09-2008 at 3:24pm
Wow, nice air Sebastian !!.. Good pics. Thanks for sharing... To bad about the local scene. Sounds like you need to reform the association, set some new guidelines and safety regulations and get back to it..

About our reunions, you may find it easier to get to the New England reunion in late summer, last help in New York state. Real close to your relatives..!!!

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-09-2008 at 3:36pm
Originally posted by Mojo Mojo wrote:

About our reunions, you may find it easier to get to the New England reunion in late summer, last help in New York state. Real close to your relatives..!!!

Correct- Lake George (site of the Northeast Reunion) is only ~3.5 hrs from Boston. There are several of us here in the Boston area- so hitching a ride wouldnt be a problem!
Kristof View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristof Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-09-2008 at 4:33pm
Thanks for the great pics Sebastian!
And nice air indeed!!
- Gun control means: using BOTH hands!
- Money doesn't make one happy, but when it rains cats and dogs, it's still better to cry in a Porsche than on a bicycle...

kapla View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kapla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-09-2008 at 10:56pm
these are old pics about 4 years ago. Now i have more beer belly what makes getting air a little difficult!!! and with the kids sometimes its hard to make time to go fly...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic