NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Chicago beers?

Post Reply Post Reply Page   123 45>
Author
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Chicago beers?
    Posted: September-18-2008 at 12:27pm
Well since Brian has changed jobs and may not be coming into the area like he used to, I guess I'll start the question. With fall here and our season pretty much comming to a end aren't we due to get together? Powers Lake group? Alan? Chris? I know Dave's up for it!! Anyone else? Time and place? Chris, I know for you the most convenient is getting off the train in Glenview.

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
bkhallpass View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-18-2008 at 12:45pm
Wish I could be there Pete. Looks like I'll be turning my attention toward Texas this year. Hope to hoist a few with Dallas based fans in the coming months. BKH
Livin' the Dream

Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-18-2008 at 12:50pm
Come on Pete, fall doesn't start until next week! Just changed the oil last night to get us through the rest of the season. I'm good for a few drinks on any Monday or Tuesday like we've typically done in the past.

Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-18-2008 at 3:04pm
Next Tuesday, I'm in....

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-18-2008 at 3:44pm
Originally posted by Mojo Mojo wrote:

Next Tuesday, I'm in....

Moj'

Me too!

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
M3Fan View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M3Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-18-2008 at 6:01pm
Bowling league on Tuesdays, gents. Sorry.
2000 SN GT40 w/99 Graphics/Gel
2016 SN 200 OB 5.3L DI
https://forum.fifteenoff.com

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-18-2008 at 7:33pm
For you Joel courtesy of Joe Walsh. BKH

I'm just an ordinary average guy
My friends are all boring
And so am I
We're just ordinary average guys

We all live ordinary average lives
With average kids
And average wives

We all go bowling at the bowling lanes
Drink a few beers
Bowl a few frames

Ordinary average guys

And every Saturday we work in the yard
Pick up the dog do
Hope that it's hard (whaf whaf)

Take out the garbage and clean out the garage
My friend's got a Chrysler
I've got a Dodge

Ordinary average guys
Ordinary average guy
Ordinary average guy
Ordinary average guy
Ordinary average average guys
Livin' the Dream

boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-19-2008 at 2:32am
Brian,Name the album.Hint.........
The Smoker we _______ __ ______ __ ___ .
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-19-2008 at 3:36am
Always like Trivia Doc,

The Smoker You Drink, the Player You Get.
Pretty sure that's the album that featured Rocky Mountain Way. I've always like that song, but I never owned the album.

I don't know if the song Ordinary Average Guy appeared on other albums, but I have it on an album titled Ordinary Average Guy.

BKH
Livin' the Dream

81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-19-2008 at 10:12am
Better start wearing my glasses, thought this thread was about football. Middle of the week is tough for me to get up north guys but name the time and place and I'll do my best.

jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-20-2008 at 12:38am
Originally posted by bkhallpass bkhallpass wrote:

Always like Trivia Doc,
BKH

Boy...I would've never guessed!

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
Gotwake View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gotwake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-20-2008 at 4:08pm
Someone say beer?
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-21-2008 at 11:42am
Originally posted by 81nautique 81nautique wrote:

Better start wearing my glasses, thought this thread was about football.

Alan, I guess I should have played around with the titles font size like someone else has been doing!!!

Keep a eye on the thread - we'll see if any more of the local group chimes in.

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
copcraft View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote copcraft Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-21-2008 at 8:47pm
Hey guys

If you let me know a couple of nights in advance, I'd be more than wiling to drive up north and hoist a few with you. I'll keep an eye out for a date and place. GO BEERS!

David
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-21-2008 at 10:12pm
David, Stay tuned in!!

We're waiting for the group on the "the great 2008 Lake Clinton adventure" this weekend to get their heads cleared up and respond!

Where would you be coming from?

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
RainDog View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RainDog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-21-2008 at 10:57pm
Not everybody would have to drive north...
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-22-2008 at 12:24pm
I cannot drink beer with you guys at a bar this Tuesday. I will have to drink it at home.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-22-2008 at 1:35pm
Originally posted by Hollywood Hollywood wrote:

I cannot drink beer with you guys at a bar this Tuesday. I will have to drink it at home.

What happened? Did you get in trouble again? Is Carolyn keeping you in the house?

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-22-2008 at 3:09pm
She's out of town so I have to go home to take care of the dog. I'm not fighting rush hour traffic in and then out again. Maybe we can do a Monday or Wednesday to incorporate Joel anyhow.
skicat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skicat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-22-2008 at 3:45pm

She's out of town so I have to go home because she has me trained like the dog. She won't let me fight rush hour traffic in and then out again. Maybe she will let me do it on Monday or Wednesday to incorporate Joel anyhow.

Is that more like it Pete?
Greg

86 BFN
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-22-2008 at 5:55pm

She's out of town so I have to go home to take care of the dog. I'm not fighting rush hour traffic in and then out again. Maybe we can do a Monday or Wednesday to incorporate Joel anyhow.

Dave,
Any ideas? I'm probably the most flexible and with me it really doesn't matter what day of the week we get together. Maybe we should postpone it - we have got a response but not much like we normally do. To much from the weekend activities???

Greg,
Good one!! He does deserve it. What's that saying? "Turnabout is fair game" or something like that.

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-22-2008 at 7:13pm
Hey Pete,

Thursday is typically best for me, either G-Pa's or the Glenview house at the Glenview stop work great as mentioned.
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-22-2008 at 7:31pm
Thursday works Pete.. Not Mon or Wed.... Let me know....

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

reidp View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reidp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-22-2008 at 7:47pm
Thursday's good for me too. Telebeerconference at 8:30. Conference center number: 704-451-5080, passcode: 409.

The conference should end by 11:00PM, with no necessary follow up calls to other members in the 1:00-3:30AM timeframe.
ReidP
1973 Mustang

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-22-2008 at 8:54pm
How about Thursday at the Glenview house??

Then we'll also need to get Gary S. and J Bear to figure out how to get some beers down to Reid on those tiny copper pairs!! Maybe the new fiber optic would be better.

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-23-2008 at 1:04am
You mean NEXT Thursday right???
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-23-2008 at 2:41am
Beer flows fine on the copper I can tell ya. Not so sure about that new-fangled fiber stuff.

Sure wish I could join you guys.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-23-2008 at 11:52am
OK, It's this Thursday (Kev that's the 25th) at the Glenview house. Who's in?

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
copcraft View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote copcraft Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-23-2008 at 1:26pm
Sorry to say, I have to teach a driver improvement class Thursday. I'll catch you guys next time. Have one for me!
RainDog View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RainDog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-23-2008 at 1:51pm
I've got a poker and scotch "boys behaving badly" weekend planned at GL this weekend. If I tag on beers this Thursday, all my weekends might involuntarily turn into boys only weekends...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page   123 45>
  Share Topic