NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Chicago beers?

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12345 45>
Author
JoeinNY View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-16-2008 at 1:31pm
[QUOTE=Hollywood] (I need Paul's # if anyone has it)QUOTE]

It is listed on this thread
1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
Holeshot Video
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-16-2008 at 2:03pm
Originally posted by quinner quinner wrote:

Originally posted by 8122pbrainard 8122pbrainard wrote:

Tim, Glad you were able to connect with one of the CCfan family and that CQ can steer you away from all the gay bars. I'm sure he knows exactly where they are all located.

Ouch, tuff words coming from a fella who is so good with the Wood, LOL. I am guessing his trip to GB must be to hook up with Wood, Hollywood, that is!

Pete, Thurs should work for me, Glenview House? Time?

Chris, I wrote the above statement very carefully - you can also interpret it to mean you know where all the gay bars are so you can avoid them!! When my dad was still living, I always enjoyed hearing the story about when he and a good friend inadvertently walked into one, ordered a drink at the bar and then looked around the place!!!

Ok, this time we're making some progress! We have the long distance guys too.
Glenview house Thurs. the 23rd at 5-5:30.

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
eric lavine View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-17-2008 at 10:23am
These guy's called me last night and had me going, i dont think they were at Glenview's my caller ID said, the Alternative house, and i could hear Clay Aiken music in the background....they went as friends and cme back couple's
"the things you own will start to own you"
tullfooter View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tullfooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-17-2008 at 12:00pm

When my dad was still living, I always enjoyed hearing the story about when he and a good friend inadvertently walked into one, ordered a drink at the bar and then looked around the place!!!

Same type of story;
My father-in law and I were in Sarasota, Fl and where kicked out of our favorite watering hole (it had to do with our table catching fire), so we walked down to a new place called Roosters. We walk into the place and my father-in-law turns to me and says " I see why it's called Roosters, there's no hens. So we left quickly and headed back to the Crecent Club and they let us back in.

Wish I could join you guys but the 5 hour drive home would be tough.
Steve
Play hard, life's not a trial run.
'85 BFN
'90 BFN

White Lake, Michigan

Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-17-2008 at 12:10pm
23rd.. I'm in....

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-18-2008 at 12:34am
eric; They musta had alot of minutes to burn...I got a noisy, semi-drunken call as well.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-18-2008 at 12:46am
Originally posted by tullfooter tullfooter wrote:

When my dad was still living, I always enjoyed hearing the story about when he and a good friend inadvertently walked into one, ordered a drink at the bar and then looked around the place!!!

Same type of story;
My father-in law and I were in Sarasota, Fl and where kicked out of our favorite watering hole (it had to do with our table catching fire), so we walked down to a new place called Roosters. We walk into the place and my father-in-law turns to me and says " I see why it's called Roosters, there's no hens. So we left quickly and headed back to the Crecent Club and they let us back in.

Wish I could join you guys but the 5 hour drive home would be tough.
Steve

Long time ago I used to drive down to Mass. to visit family and there was this long strip with a lot of clubs along the way. I used to stop at a well known one every time I went down. One time I decided to check out this little sort of obscure one, The Silver Dollar, figuring it would probably be kind of rank, like the hoochie coochie shows used to be at our local fairs. Well the women didn't look quite right, and when one sat down next to me at the bar and said, "hi my name is Steve", it was time to get the heck out of there.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-18-2008 at 10:36am
Riley, high school friend constantly gets hit on by other men, i didnt think he was anything special and I kept wondering what was wrong with me. I think its the gadar thing. btw, my friend isnt gay either
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-18-2008 at 11:15am
Eric, this was back in the late 70's when I was about 20 or 21. It was a compeletely different world back then and that sort of thing was unheard of, at least in Maine anyway. Damnest thing I ever saw. Lesson learned: don't be wondering into strange clubs.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-18-2008 at 3:47pm
good thing you didnt find out by grabbing the goods first
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-18-2008 at 5:34pm
Originally posted by Riley Riley wrote:

Long time ago I used to drive down to Mass. ..... "hi my name is Steve", it was time to get the heck out of there.

Bruce, down here in Massachusetts we now call them Senators, Congressmen and Judges....gotta love the people's republic of Massachusetts.
05 210 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 05 210 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-18-2008 at 8:10pm

Long time ago I used to drive down to Mass. to visit family and there was this long strip with a lot of clubs along the way. I used to stop at a well known one every time I went down. One time I decided to check out this little sort of obscure one, The Silver Dollar, figuring it would probably be kind of rank, like the hoochie coochie shows used to be at our local fairs.   

Bruce.....my image of you is shattered

Mike
Air Nautique 210 Team

640 hours, not 1 regret
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-19-2008 at 11:53am
Originally posted by 05 210 05 210 wrote:

Long time ago I used to drive down to Mass. to visit family and there was this long strip with a lot of clubs along the way. I used to stop at a well known one every time I went down. One time I decided to check out this little sort of obscure one, The Silver Dollar, figuring it would probably be kind of rank, like the hoochie coochie shows used to be at our local fairs.   

Bruce.....my image of you is shattered

Mike

Mike, don't worry, I never got any closer than the 2nd row.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-21-2008 at 11:37am
I'm just bringing this back up to the top as a reminder.

5-5:30 or whenever this Thurs. (23rd) at the Glenview House.

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-21-2008 at 11:45am
you better call ahead and warn the big girls, thats if Quinner shows, Hollywood too..lol,
it would be worth the 7 hour trip
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-21-2008 at 2:17pm
See you there Pete !!!
Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

RainDog View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RainDog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-21-2008 at 2:22pm
Still looking good for me to drive down.
81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-21-2008 at 4:30pm
I'm still in.

Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-22-2008 at 11:47pm
I'll be there tomorrow. Going to hook up with Mr. Waters right now.
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-23-2008 at 12:14am
Parent Teacher Conference @ 5:40, will be heading down after that.
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-24-2008 at 12:35pm
Great turnout last night.. Thanks for the laughs.... Dave (Copcraft)good to see ya again. It was a pleasure to meet your better half. Keep talking Green Lake.. It's a must !!

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-24-2008 at 12:48pm
Always a good time, great seeing everyone again especially guys like Gotwake and Copcraft who I haven't seen in a year. We need to do this more often guys.

RainDog View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RainDog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-24-2008 at 6:39pm
Originally posted by 81nautique 81nautique wrote:

We need to do this more often guys.

I'm in for monthly get together. If we pick a specific day of month, like the 1st Monday of each month, I could schedule around it pretty easily.
copcraft View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote copcraft Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-25-2008 at 4:18am
Thanks for a great time guys. It was great to see the guys that I met before, and very nice to meet Steve and Pete. You guys always making us feel welcome. Now that my wife has a feel for how nice everyone on the site is, I have a much better chance on making Green Lake (Thanks Dave). Let me know about the monthly get together, I'd definitely be for that.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-25-2008 at 10:00am
It's always fun to get together with CCfan family. I too enjoyed putting some screen names together with faces and meeting Copcraft (Dave) and Gotwake (Ken).

I'm up for more frequent get togethers especially with the winter months coming up.

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
Gotwake View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gotwake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-29-2008 at 12:16pm
Is it a month yet? I'm thirsty!
RainDog View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RainDog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-29-2008 at 6:14pm
Past a month, I believe.

I should be able to head down sometime in December. A two week notice is helpful.

-Steve
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-02-2008 at 2:10am
bump- I'm in
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-02-2008 at 7:29am
I'm ready too.

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-03-2008 at 8:06pm
Friday the 12th ????
Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12345 45>
  Share Topic