NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Lake Shelbyville 08’

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12345 7>
Author
stang72 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stang72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-12-2008 at 1:47pm
Sounds like there is no reason not to go ahead a move forward with planning.

Any hear yet if Rob is a Daddy???

Brian...the boat is treating us very well...kind of spoiling me with those creature comforts!How are you all doing out there?
stang

Face plants are not that funny when it's you face!

The Super Air

81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-12-2008 at 2:09pm
Originally posted by stang72 stang72 wrote:

Any hear yet if Rob is a Daddy???

?

I've emailed and called Rob a couple times but no reply, might have his hands full right about now
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-12-2008 at 2:14pm
Speak of the devil, Rob just called 8lbs 11 oz. 10:39 last night. Emily Leinen.. Everybody's doing fine.
tullfooter View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tullfooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-12-2008 at 7:51pm
Threadjack

Stang,
I just looked at your boat in the diaries. That is one great looking boat.
I would like to see it in person, AT THE REUNION!!!

Rob,
Congrats on the newest member to CCFan!

Steve
Play hard, life's not a trial run.
'85 BFN
'90 BFN

White Lake, Michigan

bkhallpass View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-12-2008 at 8:10pm
Originally posted by tullfooter tullfooter wrote:

Threadjack

Stang,
I just looked at your boat in the diaries. That is one great looking boat.
I would like to see it in person, AT THE REUNION!!!

Rob,
Congrats on the newest member to CCFan!

Steve

Happy to hear the boat is working out for you Gary.

Congratulations Rob and Dena.

Steve, you actually have to go to the reunion to see the boat at the reunion BKH
Livin' the Dream

jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-13-2008 at 1:41am
Originally posted by tullfooter tullfooter wrote:

Threadjack
Steve

Must be open season on thread jacks tonite.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
stang72 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stang72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-13-2008 at 2:06am
Huge congrats Rob and Dena!

Steve...Thanks! You are not too far from a Sept. visit...one of the mini reunions! Come on down...it's a great time!
stang

The Super Air

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-13-2008 at 9:34am
Originally posted by jbear jbear wrote:

No wonder you are a success at business Alan..nice job getting all the info.

john

Oh yes, the hardships we endured on this one John, Steaks and chops on the grill, sweet corn, beers by the fire til I couldn't keep my eyes open. 9 Hours skiing in a beautiful lake warmer than a bathtub with the whole Weitekamp clan and absolutely beatiful weather. Tough job but I'm always glad to take a hit for this gang
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-14-2008 at 1:02am
Feel the same way about living down here...skiing with Eddie..year-round. Gotta have someplace avalible for my C/CFAN buds to visit during the winter. Y'all are welcome when the sno flies.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
67nautique312 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 67nautique312 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-14-2008 at 10:25am
So it is set for 19th - 21st?

Damn Gary.......I've never seen anything so Awesome as the new addition to your CC family! WOW...... So can i have the Promo boat now?

Congrat's Rob On the little one!!

Paul,
1963 Classic (handed down to my daughter)
67 Riviera
68 barracuda
1971 Ski Nautique Promo
86 Silver Nautique
1995 Ski Nautique
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-14-2008 at 11:27am
Originally posted by 67nautique312 67nautique312 wrote:

So it is set for 19th - 21st?

Done Deal, See you there right?
stang72 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stang72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-14-2008 at 1:12pm
Paul...are ya going to be here? You and Steve with those sister Classics lined up is a bad to the bone sight!If you can take an extra day or two...say at our place. Clinton is 25 min drive.(that offer is for anyone else as well).
The new one rocks for what it's purpose is..but it does not drive like our classic hotrods do!For pure driving pleasure....I love the promo! The Super Air rules for big launch...and will do a fine job of providing us with tunes...regardless of where you are on the lake.
See ya there...yes?
stang

The Super Air

Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 67nautique312 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-14-2008 at 11:52pm
I should be able to make it? If i do .....Stang i will take you up on your offer!Cool? Looks like about 6 Hours from my house (396 Mi) to Clinton lake. Not sure who will come with me?

damn i cant stop looking at that boat of yours gary! I want one!!!!! Will you have your classic out this time? haven't got the honor of a ride in that thing or see it in person.......hell you pretty much got all the bases covered in style's of boats....No need to bring mine out then huh?

Moj....you are bringing you new one .....Right?

steve(Raindog) you too?

Tull?

Alan.....Trust me i will do everything in my power to be there!

How about a talley of who is comming and bringing there boat's......Arival times? Where your staying?

Paul,
67 Riviera
68 barracuda
1971 Ski Nautique Promo
86 Silver Nautique
1995 Ski Nautique
RainDog View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RainDog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-15-2008 at 12:12am
Yup, brining the boat, unless I break it (or the trailer) before the end of the year.
RainDog View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RainDog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-15-2008 at 12:26am
Originally posted by 67nautique312 67nautique312 wrote:

...No need to bring mine out then huh?

Yeah, it would be silly to actually get a boat WET twice in one summer!

weitekampt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote weitekampt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-15-2008 at 1:12am
Renee and I will be there. Bringing the boat. It will be harvest season late in September so I will be on call. May have to leave for a while, but will come back as time allows.

But count us in. I'm sure that there will be family attending too. Dad and the rest of the fam got a big kick out of Alan and Dana and some of the stories. I actually think the fam from Indianapolis may come back again. They can't wait to meet you all. So there will be probably 7 on the pontoon plus our boat.
1993 SkiNautique ProTec
2009 Boatmate trailer.
1240 hours on meter.
1993 Ski Nautique
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-15-2008 at 1:52am
Perhaps Mojo needs to change the original thread title from Shelbyville to Clinton.

Sounds like it should be a really good time plus we have never been to Clinton. Have a soccer schedule conflict with Maddie, should be able to work that out.
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-15-2008 at 12:07pm
Just in from the road...... 2800 miles on the hog, what a trip..

Well guys, ya done stuck a fork in me this year. That weekend is booked. Sorry, I set aside the weekend after Labor Day, since it Shelbyville/Clinton was that time frame years before.

Have fun closing out the summer. One of these years it will work.....
Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

M3Fan View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M3Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-15-2008 at 12:32pm
Originally posted by Mojo Mojo wrote:

Just in from the road...... 2800 miles on the hog, what a trip..

Well guys, ya done stuck a fork in me this year. That weekend is booked. Sorry, I set aside the weekend after Labor Day, since it Shelbyville/Clinton was that time frame years before.

Have fun closing out the summer. One of these years it will work.....
Moj'

That sucks! You start the thread, then get screwed. Clearly you have to cancel those other plans. If it's any consolation, we'll probably all be glowing in the dark afterwards.
2000 SN GT40 w/99 Graphics/Gel
2016 SN 200 OB 5.3L DI
https://forum.fifteenoff.com

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-15-2008 at 1:32pm

Guess I ***************ed up then Dave but I was just trying to get everyone to make some decisions so everyone could plan. We've done Shelbyville on both of those weekends in the past so there is really no set pattern other than after Labor Day. Nothing done intentionally and I feel like ***************, sorry.
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-15-2008 at 2:27pm
That's the way the ball bounces Magic, no big deal. We may still be able to figure out a way to boat on Sunday, but that's about it. How far is Clinton?

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-15-2008 at 2:29pm

That's the way the ball bounces Magic, no big deal. We may still be able to figure out a way to boat on Sunday, but that's about it. How far is Clinton?

Moj'

Clinton is only 150 miles from my house Dave. 2.5 hour drive. If we can do anything to help you make this work out please let me know.
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 67nautique312 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-15-2008 at 2:48pm
Ouch steve.........
67 Riviera
68 barracuda
1971 Ski Nautique Promo
86 Silver Nautique
1995 Ski Nautique
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-15-2008 at 2:54pm
Dave, you can come out to my house the weekend after labor day. I'll work my schedule around yours. BKH

(Gee, I feel like JBear when I do that)
Livin' the Dream

Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-15-2008 at 3:11pm
Originally posted by bkhallpass bkhallpass wrote:

Dave, you can come out to my house the weekend after labor day. I'll work my schedule around yours. BKH

(Gee, I feel like JBear when I do that)

Yeah, kind of a bummer. I thought we were locked in.. I'll get the airfare worked out... So, you planning on a little surf-n-turf for us when we come out???? haha.. Don't worry, I'll keep the kids down to one chocolate bar on the boat !!! doh'

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-15-2008 at 3:19pm
Let's see. 106 degrees today. Should be in the comfortable 90s week after labor day. 1100 miles of water ways, and weekenders have put their boats away. Ski boats, wakeboard boats, offshore boats; surfing, skiing, wakeboarding, barefooting, even tubing; fine dining on the water; a fridge full of beer; a cabinet full of wine and liquor, and spare room. I think we've got you covered Dave. BKH
Livin' the Dream

stang72 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stang72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-15-2008 at 8:33pm
Dave...find a way to make it... stay over a day or two if you can...you can stay with us.Don't want to see ya miss it.

Paul...bring the Classic if ya can...if it is easier not...just come ride with us...lots of room.

Quinner....you are comming down period....thats it....don't make me have to smack you Beavis!

See ya all soon!

Bounder people....something to ponder...the significace of Bounder person behavior and what effect it has on others!

stang

The Super Air

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-15-2008 at 8:40pm
Originally posted by stang72 stang72 wrote:

Bounder people....something to ponder...the significace of Bounder person behavior and what effect it has on others!

How did you know what a day inside my head looks like?    I seen stuff man.....
stang72 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stang72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-16-2008 at 2:34am
Welcome to your world right? Seen stuff....gotta watch out man...that bounder cult thing...I understand it's pretty spookey. The highway to hell on a bounder is one badass ride...especially pulling a boat on a windy day right?
stang

The Super Air

M3Fan View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M3Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-25-2008 at 1:22pm
I reserved my rooms at the Days Inn.
2000 SN GT40 w/99 Graphics/Gel
2016 SN 200 OB 5.3L DI
https://forum.fifteenoff.com

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12345 7>
  Share Topic