Forum Name: General Discussion
Forum Discription: Anything Correct Craft
URL: http://www.CorrectCraftFan.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=36666
Printed Date: May-17-2024 at 7:18pm

Topic: Introduction from Michigan
Posted By: repacs0103
Subject: Introduction from Michigan
Date Posted: July-06-2015 at 3:24pm
Hi everyone. I just recently found the site and joined, and thought I'd say hello with more than just a parts wanted post.

Our CC is a 1969 Freeport with a Chryser 318 that sits on the original CC trailer. With our growing family, I couldn't pass up the deal this past winter from a friend of a friend. So far I've given it a proper tune up and cleaning, rebuilt the rear seat frame and engine cover and re-upholstered both.

Our old boat was a 1960 15' outboard fiberglass runabout that we cleaned up as a barn find. It was a fun project but I'm not much of an outboard fan and the boat was just too small for a family of 4, soon to be 5. Here's a couple shots.

I've already had the pleasure of dealing with a CCF member on picking up a replacement rudder and I look forward to many years of enjoying a CC as well as the community! We plan on keeping the Freeport for this season and next before we upgrade to a bit newer SN, which has always been my dream boat.

-------------
1969 Correct Craft Freeport

Replies:
Posted By: Hollywood
Date Posted: July-06-2015 at 3:45pm
Nice boats, you'll love a Ski Nautique after driving those.

-------------

Posted By: Chevy350
Date Posted: July-06-2015 at 4:56pm
The water in the 3rd picture looks so inviting. Anyways, welcome to Correctcraftfan! You'll love it here. Have fun with the boat and be safe.

Posted By: repacs0103
Date Posted: July-06-2015 at 6:50pm
Thanks guys-

The water in pic 3 is a small cove that my in-laws' place sits on. It's a beautiful lake with no public access, just a bit on the small side.

-------------
1969 Correct Craft Freeport

Posted By: spiralhelix
Date Posted: July-06-2015 at 6:59pm
Welcome to CCF! Glad to see you have a dedicated driver and congrats on the upcoming arrival

Posted By: Smithfamily
Date Posted: July-06-2015 at 7:47pm
Good looking boat Rob! Welcome aboard!
I can see "trouble" brewing in the eyes of your "driver"! My daughters love their Correct Craft still, at 18 and 17. Keep her busy!

-------------
Js

Print Page | Close Window