Forum Name: Boat Parts Wanted
Forum Discription: Parts wanted only
URL: http://www.CorrectCraftFan.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=36177
Printed Date: May-18-2024 at 7:30pm

Topic: 76 ski tique seats wanted
Posted By: Bencruizen76
Subject: 76 ski tique seats wanted
Date Posted: May-29-2015 at 5:18pm
looking for driver and viewer seat and also rear seat for 76 ski tique. also looking for front vent on windshield. ,speedo   

Replies:
Posted By: 8122pbrainard
Date Posted: May-29-2015 at 7:29pm
Jeff,
Christine's (site sponsor - click on the banner) will have the seat frames. Then it ply and upholstery. The aft seat is noting but foam and vinyl.

How about some pictures. We always ask but I'm sure we would all like to see what you are dealing with.

Welcome to CCfan.

-------------
/diaries/details.asp?ID=1622" rel="nofollow -

54 Atom

/diaries/details.asp?ID=2179" rel="nofollow - 77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<

Date Posted: May-29-2015 at 7:33pm
Jeff,
I forgot!! Take a pattern or better yet the one vent you do have to a glass shop. They will cut, temper and drill a new window for you. Take a look on Ebay for the speedo. They do come up.

Where in Wisconsin are you?

-------------

54 Atom

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<

Date Posted: May-29-2015 at 7:37pm
Thank you for the help, i also need the frame work for around the glass. I am in the eau claire area

Date Posted: May-31-2015 at 11:22am
Originally posted by Bencruizen76 Bencruizen76 wrote:

Thank you for the help, i also need the frame work for around the glass. I am in the eau claire area

Jeff,
You are probably going to see if there is someone parting out a boat to find the windshield parts. The only other option is to get in touch with Taylor Made/Water Bonnet to see if by chance they still have the aluminum extrusions needed. Pictures of the needed parts (as well as the boat    ) would be helpful.

http://www.correctcraftfan.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=36094&title=ski-tique-for-sale-or-parts" rel="nofollow - Here's a 78. You would need to remove the black paint (or anodizing) to match

-------------

54 Atom

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<

Posted By: storm34
Date Posted: June-01-2015 at 11:37am
Ben - Shoot me an email as I may have some of these parts available.

-------------

Posted By: waubee
Date Posted: June-01-2015 at 1:31pm
I have two seats from a 79 Tique both in good condition no rips or tears red and white.I also have the windshield part you're looking for . The boat is in Lakewood Wi and I live in Gurnee IL.. I'm parting out the boat and have just about everything. e mail me for more info

-------------
waubee

Date Posted: June-01-2015 at 10:07pm
Hi Keith interested in the seats and parts you can call me at 7152262934 thank you

Print Page | Close Window