Print Page | Close Window

Stinger Qestion?

Printed From: CorrectCraftFan.com
Category: General Correct Craft Discussion
Forum Name: Common Questions
Forum Discription: Visit here first for common questions regarding your Correct Craft
URL: http://www.CorrectCraftFan.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=16429
Printed Date: June-12-2024 at 10:53pm

Topic: Stinger Qestion?
Posted By: skicat2001
Subject: Stinger Qestion?
Date Posted: January-31-2010 at 10:28pm
Hey guys,
Yesterday I took some pics of my stringers. All was real good, all where very solid and showed no signs of problems, except one tiny spot. Driver side, back by the exhaust manifolds. Not the main stringer going underneath, but that small area before the main stringer going paraell to the back seat, that small collective area on the left of main stringer. The place seemed damp and was able to feel about a 1/2 inch until it got strong again. The floor was real strong above but did not find that one place that probally will need to get fixed. I even pulled up the back seat, and looked at those under the gas tank and showed no signs of rot. All was solid, but was pleased with what I saw and inspected. I am trying to post these pics on here, but my luck, I can not find my cord to my digital camera to download these pics. Any advice or opionion would be great? I even checked the front stringers and found no rot either...

-------------
1985 CC 2001-SOLD
Lee Michael Johnson

Replies:
Posted By: TRBenj
Date Posted: February-02-2010 at 12:11pm
Originally posted by skicat2001 skicat2001 wrote:

Any advice or opionion would be great?

Do your motor mount bolts tighten up ok? If so, your driveline wont be shifting around so youre good to go for a good while longer. I would check the alignment and go skiing.

-------------

Posted By: skicat2001
Date Posted: February-02-2010 at 1:53pm
TR,
Yes sir.. Motor mounts where strong and good to go.. Found no problem there.. I apperciate the reply.. I am ready to turn the key..

-------------
1985 CC 2001-SOLD
Lee Michael Johnson

Print Page | Close Window