Forum Name: CorrectCraftFan.com Reunions
Forum Discription: Discussion around the annual CorrectCraftFan.com Reunions
URL: http://www.CorrectCraftFan.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=15774
Printed Date: June-15-2024 at 2:13am

Topic: 2010 CCF GL Reunion
Posted By: Behl
Subject: 2010 CCF GL Reunion
Date Posted: November-09-2009 at 11:23am
Question - Which wkend is GL in 2010? Mojo stated it is July 16 , 17 & 18. Called Bayview (Bills' wife called back) and I was told they are booking the CCF group for July 9, 10 & 11. Someone is on the wrong page! Was told to call Bill on the Nov 11.

-------------
Steve in Indy

http://correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=1702&sort=&pagenum=1&yrstart=1976&yrend=1980" rel="nofollow - Redone 1977 Ski Tique

Replies:
Posted By: Mojo
Date Posted: November-09-2009 at 12:18pm
Steve,
What your experiencing is an assumption on Bill and Mary's part that we have changed the weekend back to it's original weekend. This partly due to the fact that the golfers have changed their weekend and have booked out the hotel for the 16-18th for next summer. As of right now the reunion is planned for that same weekend (7/16-7/18.

Hinging on the availability of everything else, I'm going to assume that the weekend will go on as planned. Changing it will be up to Keith..

Dave

-------------
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

Posted By: storm34
Date Posted: November-09-2009 at 2:37pm
I was waiting for this thread to come up! Can't wait for GL2010!

-------------

Posted By: The Godfather
Date Posted: November-09-2009 at 10:41pm

St.John is sooner...hehe

I know go away Dave But it will be warmer too.

Posted By: storm34
Date Posted: November-10-2009 at 1:53am
If I could get away I would be there, trust me! But I took a coaching job here at school...it will pay for my Ski Tique this winter so all is not bad!

-------------

Date Posted: November-10-2009 at 12:01pm
Originally posted by The Godfather The Godfather wrote:

St.John is sooner...hehe

I know go away Dave But it will be warmer too.

Still not off the realm of possibilities Dave. Would love to get down there for the River Run... So much to do, so little time...

Moj'

-------------
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

Posted By: skutsch
Date Posted: November-13-2009 at 5:09pm
Moj, thanks for getting this up. Looking forward to the GL '10. I think thats the first pics I have seen of your 211. Great colors! Thats my end game boat, some day...

-------------
Our http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=4669" rel="nofollow - 98 Sport Nautique
My Dad's 63 Ski N

Posted By: Keith
Date Posted: November-13-2009 at 7:55pm
Hey Guys,
My plan was to keep it to the new weekend, which would be 7/16-18 in 2010. However, it has been pointed out we have a conflict. I need a bit more time to figure out the dates exactly. I have a major conflict on the weekend of 7/9-11. I will keep everyone updated as soon as I look into all the options.

Thanks,
-Keith

-------------
Former:
/diaries/details.asp?ID=6170" rel="nofollow - 97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang

Posted By: 8122pbrainard
Date Posted: November-20-2009 at 9:04pm
I talked with Bill at the Bayview today. He's even thinking about calling the woman's golf group and seeing if there's a possibility of them moving to another weekend. He doesn't want to loose us but I'd say the chances are real slim moving the golfers.

-------------
/diaries/details.asp?ID=1622" rel="nofollow -

54 Atom

/diaries/details.asp?ID=2179" rel="nofollow - 77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<

Posted By: SNobsessed
Date Posted: January-16-2010 at 2:46pm
Hi Keith - What is the latest on the GL date?

Is it still 7/16-7/18?

-------------
“Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.”

Ben Franklin

Date Posted: January-18-2010 at 2:29pm
Hi Guys,
Well, we are still working through the issues with dates for GL10. Here's what we are dealing with.
July 9-11th: Keith has a personal conflict here and the park is not available for functions that week
July 16-18th: Date looks good, just the bayview hotel is almost solidly booked.
July23-25th: is no being looked at as an option, but some of the coordinators have some issues with that date...

We should have a solid date for you this week in which to plan from... Thanks for your patience..

Moj'

-------------
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

Posted By: Keith
Date Posted: January-22-2010 at 2:58am
Okay, it's now official. The 2010 CorrectCraftFan.com Midwest Reunion we be July 16-18 in Green Lake, WI. This is the same weekend it was last year (two weekends after the 4th of July) were we had 60+ boats and over 200 people in attendance.

I have not yet had a chance to work out any details with the campground or other area lodging. I do know that, unfortunately, the Bayview Motel has just a few rooms available for this weekend. Although this is far from ideal, this weekend still is the best choice for many other reasons.

2010 marks the 5th anniversary of the CCF reunions which is cause for celebration! More details will be forthcoming but feel to make travel and lodging arrangements for Green Lake, WI, July 16-18, 2010.

Hope to see you all there!

-Keith

-------------
Former:
/diaries/details.asp?ID=6170" rel="nofollow - 97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang

Posted By: 67nautique312
Date Posted: January-22-2010 at 10:53am
Can't wait!!!!

I'm there!

-------------
1963 Classic (handed down to my daughter)
67 Riviera
68 barracuda
1971 Ski Nautique Promo
86 Silver Nautique
1995 Ski Nautique

Posted By: Nautiquehunter
Date Posted: January-22-2010 at 1:22pm
Just got off the phone with Hattie Sherwood. I got 6-8 campsites reserved. I am looking forward to seeing you all again. I hope the global warming starts by then.

Posted By: 81nautique
Date Posted: January-22-2010 at 3:24pm
Booked in site #2 wed thru sunday night.

-------------
You can’t change the wind but you can adjust your sails

Date Posted: January-22-2010 at 4:35pm
Anyone who has booked at the Bayview for the previous weekend may have to move over to the Lakeside. I just got off the phone with Bill and he's really in a tough position with the golfers booking conflicting with our weekend. His only choice is to book on a first call basis for the 15th? 16th and 17th. I was able to get a room but it only has a king size in it. Well, if Charlie and Mark come this year we'll just have to see if the pull out and roll in will fit in the room at the same time!!!

-------------

54 Atom

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<

Posted By: Kristof
Date Posted: January-22-2010 at 6:54pm
I got a room at the Lakeview, I got a room at the Lakeview, I goooot a rooooom at the Laaaaakevieeeeew... (Sorry guys, was just thinking about Eddy Murphy in "Raw"...)
Feeling kinda happy right now LOL

-------------
- Gun control means: using BOTH hands!
- Money doesn't make one happy, but when it rains cats and dogs, it's still better to cry in a Porsche than on a bicycle...

Posted By: weitekampt
Date Posted: January-29-2010 at 12:51pm
Might be a bit early, but I just reserved site 12 at the campground. I have a feeling that it will be full again this year!

Pretty bad when I am already planning summer vacations!

-------------
1993 SkiNautique ProTec
2009 Boatmate trailer.
1240 hours on meter.
http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=1559&sort=&pagenum=2&yrstart=1991&yrend=1995 - 1993 Ski Nautique

Posted By: jdkenyon
Date Posted: January-29-2010 at 8:31pm
I had planned on coming back again this year but had something come up the same weekend. Oh well, I will be there next year.

-------------
http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=1955 - 94 Ski Nautique

Posted By: quinner
Date Posted: January-29-2010 at 11:33pm
Come on Josh, why not just make a day trip out of it, LOL.

We will miss you guy's this year!!

-------------
http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=1143" rel="nofollow - Mi Bowt

Posted By: p/allen
Date Posted: February-03-2010 at 12:56am
Lot 22   5 years in a row.

-------------
Pat
http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w146/72ccfan/100_5977-1.jpg - My 72 Skier
Rock River
Dixon,ILL.

Date Posted: February-04-2010 at 8:31pm
Just a quick update.....

Not to take away from the upcoming River Run and it's fantastic support so far, but about GL 2010, this does mark a small mildstone as it's our 5th year of getting the pleasure of organizing what has become the Grand-dad event for CCFan.com. With of course the support of Keith, Alan (81-Nautique), and Steve (Raindog), we've once again planned an amazing event this year for you to enjoy with us and your families.

it is unfortunate that the Bayview is not in full play this year, but we will forge ahead and do what we can to make sure everyone knows what's available to them in the immediate surrounding area and will try to create some deals going forward. More on that later..

Keith is working hard to create the registration page, which will be posted soon.

So, remember the dates, make your plans... Summer is just around the corner... We promise 85 degree weather this year.... (but don't forget to bring your jackets) not sure the Northbay store has any Beer-bait and ammo hoodies left...

Moj'

-------------
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

Posted By: Randy_in_Ohio
Date Posted: February-06-2010 at 5:01pm
I had a great time last year and I'm planning on making the trip again this summer... I want to bring the whole family (three kids and the wife) this year and probably our two dogs. I remember some of you guys had trailers delivered to the campground can anyone give me some information on how they did this, and the cost. Camping in a tent is out of the question, but may be able to out the kids in a tent... I may be interested in renting the house next to the Lakeside, I think it was called the tuck-me-inn, If it is dog\kid friendly.

-------------
http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=1602&yrstart=1991&yrend=1995" rel="nofollow - 1993 Sport Nautique

Posted By: Gary S
Date Posted: February-06-2010 at 8:37pm
Randy check with Reid,I think he has done it in the past at GL

-------------
http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=1711&sort=&pagenum=1&yrstart=1966&yrend=1970" rel="nofollow - 69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport

Posted By: eric lavine
Date Posted: February-07-2010 at 12:13pm
Randy, does your family include me again? i could squeeze in between you and the wifey lol I'll even wear youre shirt, a matterof fact its cold, im going to put it on

-------------
"the things you own will start to own you"

Date Posted: February-07-2010 at 2:27pm
Originally posted by eric lavine eric lavine wrote:

Randy, does your family include me again? i could squeeze in between you and the wifey lol I'll even wear youre shirt, a matterof fact its cold, im going to put it on

Eric your always welcome, But, as I told you before... YOU ARE NOT SLEEPING IN MY BED!

I really miss my shirt... You better be taking good care of it... I tried to buy a replacement but it wasn't the same. I want that shirt back!

-------------
http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=1602&yrstart=1991&yrend=1995" rel="nofollow - 1993 Sport Nautique

Date Posted: February-07-2010 at 4:45pm
Originally posted by Randy_in_Ohio Randy_in_Ohio wrote:

I remember some of you guys had trailers delivered to the campground. I may be interested in renting the house next to the Lakeside.

Ether way, make sure you ask if any water comes out of the shower head!!

BTW, in talking with Bill at the Bayview, I jokingly asked him not to give me your old room because of the water issue. He said the parts came in and it was fixed right after you left!!!

-------------

54 Atom

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<

Posted By: lewy2001
Date Posted: February-07-2010 at 8:56pm
Randy I managed to get my wetsuit shorts back off Eric looks like I was lucky. I was teaching a friend how to wakeboard the other day and he was having trouble getting up so I told him to put those same shorts on to help with buoyancy. I then remembered who wore them last and had a good chuckle to myself.

-------------
If you're going through hell, keep going

http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=2999" rel="nofollow - 89 Ski

<a href="http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=5685" ta

Posted By: TRBenj
Date Posted: February-08-2010 at 8:10pm
Rather than wait until the last minute and crowd into Joe's sites (again), I got my reservation on the books early. Anticipating a few NE Fans making the trip for the first time, I got a few extra sites just in case. We'll be down by the launch again, lakefront!

Billy, are you bringing Karen's boat this year?

-------------

Date Posted: February-08-2010 at 8:17pm
Tim, thats great that you're coming back out... Bringing the whole family are ya ??? Fantastic....

Moj'

-------------
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

Date Posted: February-08-2010 at 8:20pm
Originally posted by Randy_in_Ohio Randy_in_Ohio wrote:

I had a great time last year and I'm planning on making the trip again this summer... I want to bring the whole family (three kids and the wife) this year and probably our two dogs. I remember some of you guys had trailers delivered to the campground can anyone give me some information on how they did this, and the cost. Camping in a tent is out of the question, but may be able to out the kids in a tent... I may be interested in renting the house next to the Lakeside, I think it was called the tuck-me-inn, If it is dog\kid friendly.

Randy, that's correct. The Tuk-me-inn is that neat little house next to the Lakeside... I doubt dogs or kids would be a problem... great to hear you're also making a return trip.. !!!

Moj'

-------------
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

Date Posted: February-08-2010 at 8:29pm
No kidding Pete! That shower was a fast drip at best... At least we had good neighbors!

Lewy, it was great talking with you last night! you may want to ask your friend if he has had any itching going on after wearing those shorts!

-------------

Date Posted: February-09-2010 at 12:27pm
Lewy, i hope I hope i didnt stretch the front to much, i did get that warm feeling when i wore them, couldnt help it.
i dont think BD is going up to GL this year,
Pete, the shower thing is right up on there in customer service "hey the shower dont work...Oh" to this day it probably still doesnt work

-------------

Date Posted: February-09-2010 at 8:30pm
If anyone has more info on getting a trailer set up at the campground I would like to talk to you about it. I think I would really like to be where all the partying is going on If anyone can give me some information give me a call 330.704.6334

Eric are you planning on attending GL this year???

-------------

Date Posted: February-09-2010 at 9:44pm
I am just going to bite it & sleep in the tent on the ground again, or at least lie there all night.

Last year some bozos pull in a 2 AM & spent an hour setting up camp.

All you need is some of Boat Drs. cajun coffee & the next day can be what we're there for.

-------------

Ben Franklin

Date Posted: February-10-2010 at 11:11am
Randy, the way things are going?? who knows

-------------

Date Posted: February-10-2010 at 3:21pm
Randy and Others interested in the RV/Camper rental.

Reid, HW and myself have rented from Dan when he was with Fox Valley RV, he is now on his own under another name, Great guy and always delivered what he promised, literally.

Dan Push
920-419-3830
http://eventrv.com - Event RV

-------------
http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=1143" rel="nofollow - Mi Bowt

Posted By: Hollywood
Date Posted: February-10-2010 at 3:30pm
They weren't even PO'd when they came to pick up the camper and there was a 90# yellow lab in mine after seeing CQ stumble out of his.

-------------

Date Posted: February-19-2010 at 8:09pm
Dan put up some campers on his website.
%20 - http://www.eventrv.com/Correct-Craft-Re-union.html

It looks like a couple are already gone from yesterday.

I have lot #27 reserved at the Hatti Sherwood and a camper set to be delivered from Dan. Looking forward to being at the campground this year, I think the kids will have a great time.

-------------

Date Posted: March-16-2010 at 2:17pm
Originally posted by Keith Keith wrote:

Okay, it's now official. The 2010 CorrectCraftFan.com Midwest Reunion we be July 16-18 in Green Lake, WI. This is the same weekend it was last year (two weekends after the 4th of July) were we had 60+ boats and over 200 people in attendance.

2010 marks the 5th anniversary of the CCF reunions which is cause for celebration! More details will be forthcoming but feel to make travel and lodging arrangements for Green Lake, WI, July 16-18, 2010.

Hope to see you all there!

-Keith

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{BUMP}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Ok guys, the reunion is in stone and the first of the two registration pages for the 2010 reunions are only days away from being posted...

We would like to get a running pole going to see who is solid for coming and who might be on the fence... Like befor, just add you name and possible guest count by adding a "quote" from the prior post.

Because of the economy and budget constraints, we would really appreciate your help so we can continue to plan and coordinate a great reunion this year and to continue the past few year tradition of being the "Largest Correct Craft reunion in the world"

Name and Quest
Mojo + 3

-------------
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

Posted By: TRBenj
Date Posted: March-16-2010 at 2:34pm
Im actively recruiting guests and other potential signups... but for now Im at least a lock for 2.

Mojo + 3
TRBenj + 1

-------------

Date Posted: March-16-2010 at 3:15pm
Mojo + 3
TRBenj + 1
67Nautique312(Paul)me +3

-------------
67 Riviera
68 barracuda
1971 Ski Nautique Promo
86 Silver Nautique
1995 Ski Nautique

Posted By: WakeSlayer
Date Posted: March-16-2010 at 3:28pm
Mojo + 3
TRBenj + 1
67Nautique312(Paul)me +3
Mr & Mrs Wakeslayer   

-------------
Mike N

1968 Mustang

Date Posted: March-16-2010 at 5:10pm
Mojo + 3
TRBenj + 1
67Nautique312(Paul)me +3
Mr & Mrs Wakeslayer    
Pete, Charlie and Mark. Resevations confirmed at the Bayview.

-------------

54 Atom

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<

Posted By: M3Fan
Date Posted: March-16-2010 at 7:35pm
M3Fan + 2
Mojo + 3
TRBenj + 1
67Nautique312(Paul)me +3
Mr & Mrs Wakeslayer    
Pete, Charlie and Mark. Resevations confirmed at the Bayview.

-------------
2000 SN GT40 w/99 Graphics/Gel
2016 SN 200 OB 5.3L DI
https://forum.fifteenoff.com

Date Posted: March-16-2010 at 8:32pm
Bad News for me good for someone else!!

Have a 10 day charter to New Orleans with a church youth group over the GL wkend. Have a lakeside room reserved at the Bay View for arrival 7/15/2010 and departure on 7/18/2010. Will be calling Bill tomorrow to release my room. If interested in the room give him a call ASAP. Let me know if it goes to good use!

-------------
Steve in Indy

http://correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=1702&sort=&pagenum=1&yrstart=1976&yrend=1980" rel="nofollow - Redone 1977 Ski Tique

Date Posted: March-16-2010 at 8:48pm
Got hold of Bill and room is now open

-------------
Steve in Indy

Date Posted: March-16-2010 at 11:01pm
M3Fan + 2
Mojo + 3
TRBenj + 1
67Nautique312(Paul)me +3
Mr & Mrs Wakeslayer    
Pete, Charlie and Mark. Resevations confirmed at the Bayview
Gary S & Mrs (+2 maybe) Bayview

-------------
http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=1711&sort=&pagenum=1&yrstart=1966&yrend=1970" rel="nofollow - 69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport

Posted By: RJ
Date Posted: March-16-2010 at 11:16pm
M3Fan + 2
Mojo + 3
TRBenj + 1
67Nautique312(Paul)me +3
Mr & Mrs Wakeslayer     
RJ + fam (5 total) no reservation yet

-------------

Posted By: Nautique2001
Date Posted: March-17-2010 at 12:52am
M3Fan + 2
Mojo + 3
TRBenj + 1
67Nautique312(Paul)me +3
Mr & Mrs Wakeslayer      
Nautique2001 - Patricia is TBD

-------------
http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=1052&sort=&pagenum=4&yrstart=1986&yrend=1990" rel="nofollow - Nautique 2001

Posted By: p/allen
Date Posted: March-17-2010 at 2:13am
[QUOTE=Nautique2001] M3Fan + 2
Mojo + 3
TRBenj + 1
67Nautique312(Paul)me +3
Mr & Mrs Wakeslayer      
p/allen + Wendy lot 22

-------------
Pat
http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w146/72ccfan/100_5977-1.jpg - My 72 Skier
Rock River
Dixon,ILL.

Posted By: SN206
Date Posted: March-17-2010 at 7:31am
M3Fan + 2
Mojo + 3
TRBenj + 1
67Nautique312(Paul)me +3
Mr & Mrs Wakeslayer       
p/allen + Wendy lot 22
SN206 "On the fence"

-------------
...those who have fallen and those who will.

Posted By: 81nautique
Date Posted: March-17-2010 at 10:23am
M3Fan + 2
Mojo + 3
TRBenj + 1
67Nautique312(Paul)me +3
Mr & Mrs Wakeslayer       
p/allen + Wendy lot 22
SN206 "On the fence"
81nautique+1 maybe+3 TBD

-------------
You can’t change the wind but you can adjust your sails

Posted By: scottb
Date Posted: March-17-2010 at 12:19pm
M3Fan + 2
Mojo + 3
TRBenj + 1
67Nautique312(Paul)me +3
Mr & Mrs Wakeslayer       
p/allen + Wendy lot 22
SN206 "On the fence"
81nautique+1 maybe+3 TBD
scottb + 4

Date Posted: March-17-2010 at 1:27pm
M3Fan + 2
Mojo + 3
TRBenj + 1
67Nautique312(Paul)me +3
Mr & Mrs Wakeslayer       
p/allen + Wendy lot 22
SN206 "On the fence Post"
81nautique+1 maybe+3 TBD
scottb + 4
CQ + Maddie

-------------

Date Posted: March-17-2010 at 3:53pm
M3Fan + 2
Mojo + 3
TRBenj + 1
67Nautique312(Paul)me +3
Mr & Mrs Wakeslayer       
p/allen + Wendy lot 22
81nautique+1 maybe+3 TBD
scottb + 4
CQ + Maddie
skutsch + 4

-------------
Our http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=4669" rel="nofollow - 98 Sport Nautique
My Dad's 63 Ski N

Date Posted: March-17-2010 at 4:34pm
M3Fan + 2
Mojo + 3
TRBenj + 1
67Nautique312(Paul)me +3
Mr & Mrs Wakeslayer       
p/allen + Wendy lot 22
81nautique+1 maybe+3 TBD
scottb + 4
CQ + Maddie
skutsch + 4
Randy_in_Ohio + family (5 total) campground lot#27

-------------

Posted By: rleinen79
Date Posted: March-17-2010 at 5:32pm
M3Fan + 2
Mojo + 3
TRBenj + 1
67Nautique312(Paul)me +3
Mr & Mrs Wakeslayer       
p/allen + Wendy lot 22
81nautique+1 maybe+3 TBD
scottb + 4
CQ + Maddie
skutsch + 4
Rleinen79 + 2

-------------
http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=7744" rel="nofollow - 2006 Ski 206
http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=1123" rel="nofollow - 97 SNOB

Date Posted: March-17-2010 at 9:35pm
M3Fan + 2
Mojo + 3
TRBenj + 1
67Nautique312(Paul)me +3
Mr & Mrs Wakeslayer       
p/allen + Wendy lot 22
81nautique+1 maybe+3 TBD
scottb + 4
CQ + Maddie
skutsch + 4
Rleinen79 + 2
SNobsessed & Son

-------------

Ben Franklin

Date Posted: March-17-2010 at 10:57pm
Do we have any plans for early arrivals on Thursday? I'm going to fly in early afternoon.

-------------
http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=1052&sort=&pagenum=4&yrstart=1986&yrend=1990" rel="nofollow - Nautique 2001

Posted By: ripster92
Date Posted: March-18-2010 at 11:45am
M3Fan + 2
Mojo + 3
TRBenj + 1
67Nautique312(Paul)me +3
Mr & Mrs Wakeslayer       
p/allen + Wendy lot 22
81nautique+1 maybe+3 TBD
scottb + 4
CQ + Maddie
skutsch + 4
Rleinen79 + 2
SNobsessed & Son
Ripster92 + 2 or 3

-------------
1992 SN Black w/ Yellow

Posted By: Hawktique
Date Posted: March-18-2010 at 1:54pm
M3Fan + 2
Mojo + 3
TRBenj + 1
67Nautique312(Paul)me +3
Mr & Mrs Wakeslayer       
p/allen + Wendy lot 22
81nautique+1 maybe+3 TBD
scottb + 4
CQ + Maddie
skutsch + 4
Rleinen79 + 2
SNobsessed & Son
Ripster92 + 2 or 3
Hawktique +1 (no reservations)

-------------
"A Veteran is someone who at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to: 'The United States of America,' for an amount of 'up to, and including his life." Semper Fi

Date Posted: March-19-2010 at 12:20pm
ripster92

My room at the Bay View, which I released, may still be open.

-------------
Steve in Indy

Date Posted: March-19-2010 at 3:34pm
Originally posted by Behl Behl wrote:

My room at the Bay View, which I released, may still be open.

Steve,
I called Bill at the Bayview after you posted the bad news you weren't going to make it. I had the hopes that your room reservation was for a room with a couple beds rather than the room reservation I ended up (the only one I could get) with that only has a king. Your reservation was for a king as well. Anyway, Bill has quite a long list of people he's trying to accommodate. The mix up with our dates and his golf outing customers has really got him in a bind. My suggestion to anyone is to just call Bill and see what he says but I feel he's giving priority to the people on the list.

-------------

54 Atom

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<

Date Posted: March-19-2010 at 5:51pm
That's funny Pete, because we've been making reservations up there for 15 odd years. He's always told us "there is no list". First come, first served.. That "he doesn't make calls from no lists"....

Anyway, he did screw up big time by assumming weekend for two large gatherings.. I would just continue to call and request rooms !!!

Moj'

-------------
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

Posted By: sandstpf
Date Posted: March-19-2010 at 10:42pm
M3Fan + 2
Mojo + 3
TRBenj + 1
67Nautique312(Paul)me +3
Mr & Mrs Wakeslayer       
p/allen + Wendy lot 22
81nautique+1 maybe+3 TBD
scottb + 4
CQ + Maddie
skutsch + 4
Rleinen79 + 2
SNobsessed & Son
Ripster92 + 2 or 3
sandstpf +2 or 3 (camp site 13)

-------------
Finally a 2001!!!

Date Posted: March-20-2010 at 1:47am
Originally posted by sandstpf sandstpf wrote:

M3Fan + 2
Mojo + 3
TRBenj + 1
67Nautique312(Paul)me +3
Mr & Mrs Wakeslayer       
p/allen + Wendy lot 22
81nautique+1 maybe+3 TBD
scottb + 4
CQ + Maddie
skutsch + 4
Rleinen79 + 2
SNobsessed & Son
Ripster92 + 2 or 3

Weitekampt+1

-------------
1993 SkiNautique ProTec
2009 Boatmate trailer.
1240 hours on meter.
http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=1559&sort=&pagenum=2&yrstart=1991&yrend=1995 - 1993 Ski Nautique

Date Posted: March-20-2010 at 1:49am
I can screw anything up!

-------------
1993 SkiNautique ProTec
2009 Boatmate trailer.
1240 hours on meter.

Date Posted: March-20-2010 at 9:22pm
Originally posted by Mojo Mojo wrote:

That's funny Pete, because we've been making reservations up there for 15 odd years. He's always told us "there is no list". First come, first served.. That "he doesn't make calls from no lists"....

Dave,
All I can say is Bill likes the CCfan'rs!! Actually I know he feels real bad about the mix up.

-------------

54 Atom

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<

Date Posted: March-20-2010 at 9:26pm
Originally posted by weitekampt weitekampt wrote:

I can screw anything up!

Todd, You're forgiven!! You can still go back and edit. It was confusing to me too and I too though everyone was quoting the previous and adding. Then I realized it was just a copy/paste/add from the previous!!

-------------

54 Atom

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<

Posted By: Nautiquehunter
Date Posted: March-21-2010 at 12:24am
M3Fan + 2
Mojo + 3
TRBenj + 1
67Nautique312(Paul)me +3
Mr & Mrs Wakeslayer       
p/allen + Wendy lot 22
81nautique+1 maybe+3 TBD
scottb + 4
CQ + Maddie
skutsch + 4
Rleinen79 + 2
SNobsessed & Son
Ripster92 + 2 or 3
Mike and Gail Hunter +2

Date Posted: March-21-2010 at 12:37pm
M3Fan + 2
Mojo + 3
TRBenj + 1
67Nautique312(Paul)me +3
Mr & Mrs Wakeslayer       
p/allen + Wendy lot 22
81nautique+1 maybe+3 TBD
scottb + 4
CQ + Maddie
skutsch + 4
Rleinen79 + 2
SNobsessed & Son
Ripster92 + 2 or 3
Weitekampt+1
Mike and Gail Hunter +2

-------------
Finally a 2001!!!

Date Posted: March-21-2010 at 12:40pm
Hey Todd, I thought I'd slap you back in there. We're neighbors again (12 and 13) except this year we won't have to leave early! Rock-on guys!

-------------
Finally a 2001!!!

Date Posted: March-24-2010 at 10:36pm
M3Fan + 2
Mojo + 3
TRBenj + 1
67Nautique312(Paul)me +3
Mr & Mrs Wakeslayer       
Nautique2001 + Patricia
p/allen + Wendy lot 22
81nautique+1 maybe+3 TBD
scottb + 4
CQ + Maddie
skutsch + 4
Rleinen79 + 2
SNobsessed & Son
Ripster92 + 2 or 3
Weitekampt+1
Mike and Gail Hunter +2

-------------

Date Posted: March-24-2010 at 11:21pm
We're all set for our Thursday arrival. See you all in July!

-------------

Posted By: wakeboardin2k4
Date Posted: March-25-2010 at 10:39pm
What airport do most people fly into for those who aren't driving?

Thinking about coming this year and trying to put together plans now

-------------
"I'm planning to bring my girl that rides on a trailer with me and leave my girl that complains about camping at home"

Date Posted: March-25-2010 at 10:53pm
I think you'll find Milwaukee is best,I think it's about 1 1/2 hour away. Ohare is about 4 hrs

-------------
95 Nautique Super Sport

Posted By: bkhallpass
Date Posted: March-25-2010 at 11:15pm
Milwaukee or Madison. Most will go to Milwaukee. More flights, and less expensive. I've done both. Madison was nice because it's a tiny little airport, and virtually the whole drive is through the country. BKH

-------------
Livin' the Dream

Date Posted: March-25-2010 at 11:19pm
We use MKE. Come on out, Eric! GL is well worth the trip! Hope to see you register.

Ken

-------------

Date Posted: March-26-2010 at 12:23am
You can also fly into Outagamie (near Oshkosh), its probably the closest, but also probably the most expensive.

Steve

-------------
My Dad's 63 Ski N

Date Posted: March-29-2010 at 9:25am
Roughly 74 people and 23 boats (or more counting fan'rs that have more than 1) Looking good so far - let's keep the count going!

M3Fan + 2
Mojo + 3
TRBenj + 1
67Nautique312(Paul)me +3
Mr & Mrs Wakeslayer       
Nautique2001 + Patricia
p/allen + Wendy lot 22
81nautique+1 maybe+3 TBD
scottb + 4
CQ + Maddie
skutsch + 4
Rleinen79 + 2
SNobsessed & Son
Ripster92 + 2 or 3
Weitekampt+1

-------------

54 Atom

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<

Date Posted: March-31-2010 at 6:07pm
This is a far cry from the 60 boats from 09'..... it's going to be easy to plan....

-------------
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

Posted By: Hollywood
Date Posted: March-31-2010 at 6:21pm
Originally posted by 8122pbrainard - March 29, 2010 8122pbrainard - March 29, 2010 wrote:

Roughly 74 people and 23 boats (or more counting fan'rs that have more than 1)

Originally posted by Mojo - March 31, 2010 Mojo - March 31, 2010 wrote:

This is a far cry from the 60 boats from 09'.....

Originally posted by 81nautique - April 1, 2009 81nautique - April 1, 2009 wrote:

18 boats registered already

I don't recall an informal sign up list from GL09. Keith didn't even post the official thread until March 28 last year. One could argue we're actually ahead of last year's pace.

-------------

Date Posted: April-01-2010 at 12:02am
In my opinion, the informal list shows some great initiative for this years reunion. I'm optimistic, especially celebrating five years and still growing strong. Plus Hollywood is an icon. Summer isn't complete without goofing around with the midwest gang.

-------------

Posted By: stang72
Date Posted: April-01-2010 at 6:08am
Well it's about time for old stanger to wake up from hibernation...how is everyone? I popped my head out and looked for my shadow...winter is all gone.
Add us to the list...add Brian and Deb too!

-------------
stang

Face plants are not that funny when it's you face!

http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/images/3720/photo1.jpg" rel="nofollow - The Super Air

Date Posted: April-01-2010 at 12:16pm
Gary,

Thought you had left the site.....glad your back!

-------------
67 Riviera
68 barracuda
1971 Ski Nautique Promo
86 Silver Nautique
1995 Ski Nautique

Date Posted: April-01-2010 at 11:46pm
Gary is another icon, like HW and da boyz. It will be great to see you again!

Ken

-------------

Date Posted: April-02-2010 at 1:49am
Anybody know how strict Hattisherwood is on there 1 tent policy? I would like to have two on my site.

M3Fan + 2
Mojo + 3
TRBenj + 1
67Nautique312(Paul)me +3
Mr & Mrs Wakeslayer       
Nautique2001 + Patricia
p/allen + Wendy lot 22
81nautique+1 maybe+3 TBD
scottb + 4
CQ + Maddie
skutsch + 4
Rleinen79 + 2
SNobsessed & Son
Ripster92 + 2 or 3
Hawktique +3 Campsite 9
Weitekampt+1

-------------
"A Veteran is someone who at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to: 'The United States of America,' for an amount of 'up to, and including his life." Semper Fi

Posted By: Kristof
Date Posted: April-04-2010 at 7:31pm
Oops, didn't take a look at this thread for some time... So, I have to update the attendancy count...

M3Fan + 2
Mojo + 3
TRBenj + 1
67Nautique312(Paul)me +3
Mr & Mrs Wakeslayer       
Nautique2001 + Patricia
p/allen + Wendy lot 22
81nautique+1 maybe+3 TBD
scottb + 4
CQ + Maddie
skutsch + 4
Rleinen79 + 2
SNobsessed & Son
Ripster92 + 2 or 3
Hawktique +3 Campsite 9
Weitekampt+1
Kristof +1 (= Jo Nautique) at the Lakeview

-------------
- Gun control means: using BOTH hands!
- Money doesn't make one happy, but when it rains cats and dogs, it's still better to cry in a Porsche than on a bicycle...

Posted By: RainDog
Date Posted: April-05-2010 at 5:54pm
Originally posted by Kristof Kristof wrote:

Oops, didn't take a look at this thread for some time... So, I have to update the attendancy count...
- Same here Kristof. Looking forward to meeting you. Is Chantal coming along?

M3Fan + 2
Mojo + 3
TRBenj + 1
67Nautique312(Paul)me +3
Mr & Mrs Wakeslayer       
Nautique2001 + Patricia
p/allen + Wendy lot 22
81nautique+1 maybe+3 TBD
scottb + 4
CQ + Maddie
skutsch + 4
Rleinen79 + 2
SNobsessed & Son
Ripster92 + 2 or 3
Hawktique +3 Campsite 9
Weitekampt+1
Kristof +1 (= Jo Nautique) at the Lakeview
RainDog +4 girls at my place.

-------------
http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=1868&sort=&pagenum=1 - 62 Classic

http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=5242&sort=&pagenum=1 - 2002 Super Air

Date Posted: April-05-2010 at 6:57pm
Originally posted by Hawktique Hawktique wrote:

Anybody know how strict Hattisherwood is on there 1 tent policy? I would like to have two on my site.

Is there a 1 tent policy? Last year we set up a tent next to our camper, nobody said anything. Seem to recall other sites having multiple tents as well.

If Reggie is still the person running the site I doubt she would give you trouble about it, she is pretty easy going and has gotten to know our group pretty well.

-------------

Date Posted: April-05-2010 at 7:04pm
Thanks, I figured they wouldn't fuss much. I read that on their website, along with no bringing your own wood. Don't know how well they'll be able to enforce that one either.

-------------

Date Posted: April-06-2010 at 12:45pm
As long as your tents don't infringe on the space of another camper's spot, you're good to go.. And since darn near every spot is reserved for CCFan'ers, the multiple tents won't be a big deal.
There is also always plenty of wood, so you probably don't need to bring any..
Glad to see you're making the trip Hawktique, you'll have a great time..

Moj'

-------------
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

Date Posted: April-06-2010 at 1:08pm
Sounds good. I'm sure I'll have a blast. It'll be a good guys weekend for me this year. Maybe next year I'll bring the wife and kids.

-------------

Date Posted: April-06-2010 at 1:12pm
Now I just have to wetsand and buff the boat. The faded yellow I bought it with is killing me. Time to make it pop! I'm still on the fence with decals, Nautuque or Hawktique...

-------------

Date Posted: April-07-2010 at 12:01pm
Originally posted by Hawktique Hawktique wrote:

Now I just have to wetsand and buff the boat. The faded yellow I bought it with is killing me. Time to make it pop! I'm still on the fence with decals, Nautuque or Hawktique...

Here's a 2008 class winner from the GL reunion.. Have fun with your boat, (just make sure it's a decal so if you need to sell down the road you can !!)

-------------
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

Date Posted: April-07-2010 at 5:20pm
Josh,
The firewood issue isn't the campground but state. I believe it's the DNR that rules over bringing firewood over state lines. Wisconsin doesn't need any bugs or disease's from Iowa!

-------------

54 Atom

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<

Date Posted: April-07-2010 at 5:33pm
Point well taken.

-------------

Date Posted: April-09-2010 at 11:12am
I may be pulling the boat up with an RV. How easy would the boat ramp be to put in with an RV? I'm sure I could always thow a bit of $$ to one of my fellow CCF's put my boat in for me. Still on the fence with the whole RV thing though. Any input? I've reserved Lot 9, which I think is pretty good sized.

-------------

Date Posted: April-09-2010 at 11:34am
Several members launch with their RV's at the campground. Shouldn't be a problem.. If you're not comfortable doing that, there will be dozens of guys with trucks to launch you boat.. Hell, it usually just a takes a beer or two ...... Bring the RV !!!

Moj'

-------------
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

Print Page | Close Window