Forum Name: CorrectCraftFan.com Reunions
Forum Discription: Discussion around the annual CorrectCraftFan.com Reunions
URL: http://www.CorrectCraftFan.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=13735
Printed Date: June-10-2024 at 3:51am

Topic: Who do you want meet at GL09
Posted By: RainDog
Subject: Who do you want meet at GL09
Date Posted: May-21-2009 at 1:25am
Since the 2008 reunions, there has been a bunch of new names on the board as well as some interesting regulars that have yet to attend a reunion. Lets take this opportunity to start cajoling a few folks to MAKE THE TRIP!

Who would you like to meet or see at a 09 reunion?

1. Sanity and Blink. Any woman who sprays her own gel and the man who supports her must be a pretty cool duo. Plus, I really want to see the YuckyTan Mustang in person.

2. Nates78Ski. A young guy (well, by most of our standards)who is tackling a woodie resto and doing a great job.

3. Eric Lavine. Come on, dude! You are the 2nd most active poster and at least 10% of them are good! Besides, you could write it off on your taxes.

-------------
http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=1868&sort=&pagenum=1 - 62 Classic

http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=5242&sort=&pagenum=1 - 2002 Super Air

Replies:
Posted By: SNobsessed
Date Posted: May-21-2009 at 10:49am
Eric - I promise not to ask you to wrench on my boat if you come!

-------------
“Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.”

Ben Franklin

Posted By: lewy2001
Date Posted: May-21-2009 at 11:59am
Would be great to see Eric at GL I love reading his posts. (10% of them anyway)
The political discussions he and Buffalo have always amuse me. Funny thing is 90% of the time I don't even know what they are talking about.

The added bonus would be his very attractive wife who would be required to keep track of his beer quota. Come on Eric looking at the USA map Ohio is not that far from GL only 526 miles 9 hrs 7 mins. Even a chevy should make that trip before a rebuild is due.

The list of people to meet is huge. I really got hooked by Buffalo's "Pumpkin Patch" thread when I found this great forum. The first thing I did on the computer every morning was check that thread.

Jbear sounds like a great guy I hope he is attending. Pete and TRBenj with their amazing knowledge of Correct Crafts, Boat Dr., JoeinNY, BKhallpass, SNobsessed, Raindog and his wife De who has made my wife feel much more comfortable about the trip to GL now.

I think I will need to put a list together for GL of real names to CCfan usernames. As I am hopeless with names but I usually know what car they drive.

I just hope I have enough time to have a chat or a beer with everyone attending.

-------------
If you're going through hell, keep going

http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=2999" rel="nofollow - 89 Ski

<a href="http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=5685" ta

Posted By: Hollywood
Date Posted: May-21-2009 at 1:10pm
At the 2009 reunion I'm looking forward to meeting all the wives, but for posters on the site:

PaulyBanana
lewy2001
SNobsessed

Edit: I just realized they all have 2001 series boats LOL.

-------------

Posted By: Mojo
Date Posted: May-21-2009 at 1:29pm
{{Dog}}
Cool thread, I'll play...

First, I'd really like to see all the guys and girls that have made it each year so far. There are a lot of names I don't see on the list for GL09'. It would be a shame for them to miss this year. You all know who you are, and I sincerely hope you are still planning on coming for some portion of the weekend.

Second, there are so many new members registered, I look forward to meeting all of you. You're in for a great time with your families and fellow members.

As for Eric, we'd all certainly like for him to come out and enjoy the weekend with us, but will bet a case of your favorite hops, he doesn't make it haha

As for Mr. Buddy Lite and my friend Captain Morgan, I'm sure they will show up again as they are always a treat with their late night entertainment.

For the rest of you on the fence, {{Sanity}}, I really hope you sign up last minute and come out. We are going to have a blast !! Oh, and I'd love for the owner of the red paragon (his name escapes me) to come out again so he can show the masses that beautiful boat..

Life's good people, and summer is closing in. Again, don't miss this event...

Moj'

-------------
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

Posted By: BuffaloBFN
Date Posted: May-21-2009 at 1:55pm
Eric, you really should blow off the collectable glassware convention this year.

-------------
http://correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=2331&sort=&pagenum=12&yrstart=1986&yrend=1990" rel="nofollow - 1988 BFN-sold

"It's a Livin' Thing...What a Terrible Thing to Lose" ELO

Posted By: quinner
Date Posted: May-21-2009 at 2:08pm
Darn right we need to see Eric's wife there this year, it wouldn't be so bad if she brought him along as well.

What about Tull and his crew, maybe he is afraid to foot with all us youngins' LOL.

Very much looking forward to meeting the new attendees as much as seeing familiar faces from past years.

Workin Brownie on making the trip again, he is a maybe at best for the moment.

-------------
http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=1143" rel="nofollow - Mi Bowt

Date Posted: May-21-2009 at 2:29pm
"Bownie", now there's someone we have'nt seen in awhile !!!

-------------
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

Posted By: 8122pbrainard
Date Posted: May-21-2009 at 2:40pm
I'm looking forward to meeting all of the faces of the CCfan family that will be new to me.

Besides the CCfan group I'd like to meet the owner of the New Glarus brewery. He could drive over with some samples too!!

-------------
/diaries/details.asp?ID=1622" rel="nofollow -

54 Atom

/diaries/details.asp?ID=2179" rel="nofollow - 77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<

Date Posted: May-21-2009 at 2:42pm
Pete and John probably forget most everyone anyway...

-------------

Date Posted: May-21-2009 at 2:49pm
HW, where's Johnny and the barefoot been hiding? Is he coming this year??

Moj

-------------
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

Date Posted: May-21-2009 at 3:34pm
Johnny's Barefoot was out last night pulling footers, I told him to register like 9 times already.

-------------

Posted By: Randy_in_Ohio
Date Posted: May-21-2009 at 4:00pm
Originally posted by Mojo Mojo wrote:

As for Eric, we'd all certainly like for him to come out and enjoy the weekend with us, but will bet a case of your favorite hops, he doesn't make it haha

I talked to him a couple weeks ago and he said he is going to make it out there this year...

Come on Eric. Sign up. Don't flake on us!

-------------
http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=1602&yrstart=1991&yrend=1995" rel="nofollow - 1993 Sport Nautique

Date Posted: May-21-2009 at 4:11pm
Originally posted by Hollywood Hollywood wrote:

Johnny's Barefoot was out last night pulling footers, I told him to register like 9 times already.

Outstanding.. He's always up for a azz whoop'n on the dart board...

-------------
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

Date Posted: May-21-2009 at 4:44pm
Non 2001 owners that will be fun to close the Goose Blind down and run them out of CL: WakeSlayer & 05210

-------------

Date Posted: May-21-2009 at 5:17pm

Outstanding.. He's always up for a azz whoop'n on the dart board...

I have to watch the first few rounds to see if I need to stay in my chair(stand a chance)...but I will bring my darts!

What games do yall like?

-------------
http://correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=2331&sort=&pagenum=12&yrstart=1986&yrend=1990" rel="nofollow - 1988 BFN-sold

Date Posted: May-21-2009 at 7:22pm
Hey Greg,
The game is Cricket of course. The board is plastic however. They had steel tip darts until Quinner thought they were decorative drink stir's late night and the old ladies from the rotory club didn't like it much haha...
I can hardly wait for the laughs....

I could use a partner !!! Bring whatcha got ....

Moj'

-------------
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

Date Posted: May-21-2009 at 7:25pm
Speaking of laughs, is Lobster Boy Marshall coming this year.. That cemetary run last year was a stitch !!! LMAO..

Moj'

-------------
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

Date Posted: May-21-2009 at 7:50pm
Moj' you can take Johnny!

Or the BFN boys vs the SNs??? I've seen Greg's board I'm guessing he could be Gold...

-------------

Posted By: The Godfather
Date Posted: May-21-2009 at 11:41pm
I would like to see any of Keith's family.

His Mom and Dad was a treat to meet and speak with at LG08...

Dave

Posted By: 67nautique312
Date Posted: May-22-2009 at 10:46am
I'd can't wait to see the Orange Crush!!

All the regulars and all the new people signed up.....the more the better!

I would like to see a Female Pro wakboarder this year....nothing wrong with Adam W but...well you know what i mean! Have both come! so that the wives and girlfriends are still happy

Boat Dr. and Nurse with the dart of coarse!

I want to see the pyramid again!

Reids dogs......

I want to see pete brainard Barefoot in his jeans!!

Keiths family should come out again!

PLBC crew always good to hang with(with johny's new boat)

Oh and Quinners boat littered with wowmens undergarments again! funny stuff.

Hopefully Jbear again....Tim(Trbenj) hollywood,Quinner,Gary Hein(stang)BKH etc etc etc....

More wood boats!!

The shotski (at the Goose Blind)as always!

The list goes on and on and on.......

Don't miss this event or trust me you will regret it!!

Can't wait.....see ya all there!

P.S. oh and i almost forgot..... Can't wait to see De and Kerri ......Hi steve & Moj Love ya guys!! just kidding of coarse!

-------------
1963 Classic (handed down to my daughter)
67 Riviera
68 barracuda
1971 Ski Nautique Promo
86 Silver Nautique
1995 Ski Nautique

Posted By: sanity
Date Posted: May-22-2009 at 12:52pm
Sanity and Blink are planning to be at their first cc reunion and are excited to meet EVERYONE!

Can I bring my fishing rod? Moj' will you throw some fish on the grill?

Date Posted: May-22-2009 at 1:12pm
Sanity, Which boat are you going to bring? Any chance the Mustang will be ready?

-------------
http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=1868&sort=&pagenum=1 - 62 Classic

http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=5242&sort=&pagenum=1 - 2002 Super Air

Date Posted: May-22-2009 at 1:17pm
Originally posted by sanity sanity wrote:

Sanity and Blink are planning to be at their first cc reunion and are excited to meet EVERYONE!

Can I bring my fishing rod? Moj' will you throw some fish on the grill?

Haha, for sure, you catch it, we'll filet it and on a plank it shall go !!! Glad to see you you guys will come out and play.. Although I believe you'll be boatless, there's plenty of us around to share rides with..

Don't forget to register...

Moj'

-------------
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

Posted By: sanity
Date Posted: May-22-2009 at 1:27pm
Steve,
We were talking about that last night. Unfortunatley, the Mustang won't be ready. Blink has to check his drill schedule. Not sure if we're towing a boat along yet or not, more than likely, not. Maybe the Doc and Karen will take me for a ride. Karen and I can sit in the back and do the princess wave.

Moj'
Heck, I would be happy just to meet everyone, take pictures of everything, drink beer and fish off the dock.

Date Posted: May-22-2009 at 2:09pm

Although I believe you'll be boatless, there's plenty of us around to share rides with..

Are you forgetting the 82 and the 94(?) Ski Nautiques they have? You definitely don't need to bring a boat to enjoy the fun though.

-------------

Date Posted: May-22-2009 at 2:26pm

Although I believe you'll be boatless, there's plenty of us around to share rides with..

Are you forgetting the 82 and the 94(?) Ski Nautiques they have? You definitely don't need to bring a boat to enjoy the fun though.

Yeah HW, we already had a discussion as Michelle was asking questions about GL and told me that most likely they'd fly in for the event... They have darn near as many boats as Reid has. Ha.

-------------
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

Date Posted: May-22-2009 at 10:50pm
Everyone that is flying in should post, because they can share a rental car. I know Keith will be flying in around 3:30 p.m. on Thursday.

I was going to share the ride with him, but know it look's like I will be driving in with the Reid's crew if all works out.

And yes Reid I will call you soon...

Dave

Date Posted: May-22-2009 at 11:09pm
Don't want to thread jack but, what the h..

Just got off the phone with Reid, he would love to have the 72 join his crew...

Man, this is going to be a great road trip!!!!

Dave

Posted By: jbear
Date Posted: May-23-2009 at 12:54am
Wow ...where to start on this one!

I guess the number 1 thing I'd like to see is Pete footin' in his jeans. I am sure he wouldn't even mess the crease..

Would love to see Dena and Emily again...relive the great time we had when they stayed with us for the river run...uhh...Rob too.

SHOTSKI..

HW coming down the hill with a Beam and Diet for me.

The Georgia folks...Greg, Amy, Tim and Kim.

skicat

moj and cigar

Reid and the posse

Any and all 1st timers and people from outa the country.

BKH and those 2 beautiful girls.

The Lake and 62 woodhead and their wives.

The good boat dr and his nurse.

Alan..Paul..Tim..Raindog..Pat...gosh I could go on and on and still forget some-one.....

And of course...the guy who makes it all possible...Keith...

Lets see some of those pictures from last year!

john

john

-------------
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...

Posted By: reidp
Date Posted: May-25-2009 at 2:40pm
Great memory jolters and ideas here. Lobster Boy Marshall just left my house a few minutes ago and is certainly planning to make it. Boaty and Skipper can't stop barking about it and already have their raft and tennis balls packed. And I'm certainly looking forward to another, now-annual, celebratory Shot-Ski Photo Op (and shot) with the "Classic Bast%rds", as we induct newest member Bruce Hart.

But meeting some of these new 'Fans will be my highlight. To borrow from a Foster's Lager campaign a few yrs back, "LEWY..,Australian for Correct Craft".

I'm wondering if there'll be anything sane, about Sanity.     

As for Eric; We've got a whole gang swinging right thru Ohio. We'll pick up you (and your tools) right along the way. Plus I'm sure we've got lodging available in at least one of the campers, so everything's covered.

-------------
ReidP
/diaries/details.asp?ID=231&yrstart=1971&yrend=1975 - 1973 Mustang

Date Posted: May-25-2009 at 2:57pm

I've seen Greg's board I'm guessing he could be Gold...

I need this explained to me! What am I getting roped into?

Mojo, we'll have to get after CQ then...I'm used to steel points.

-------------

Posted By: Riley
Date Posted: May-26-2009 at 3:04pm
Originally posted by reidp reidp wrote:

Great memory jolters and ideas here. Lobster Boy Marshall just left my house a few minutes ago and is certainly planning to make it. Boaty and Skipper can't stop barking about it and already have their raft and tennis balls packed. And I'm certainly looking forward to another, now-annual, celebratory Shot-Ski Photo Op (and shot) with the "Classic Bast%rds", as we induct newest member Bruce Hart.

But meeting some of these new 'Fans will be my highlight. To borrow from a Foster's Lager campaign a few yrs back, "LEWY..,Australian for Correct Craft".

I'm wondering if there'll be anything sane, about Sanity.     

As for Eric; We've got a whole gang swinging right thru Ohio. We'll pick up you (and your tools) right along the way. Plus I'm sure we've got lodging available in at least one of the campers, so everything's covered.

with the "Classic Bast%rds", as we induct newest member Bruce Hart.

Now that's a group I'd be honored to join.

-------------

Posted By: WakeSlayer
Date Posted: June-02-2009 at 3:51pm

Non 2001 owners that will be fun to close the Goose Blind down and run them out of CL: WakeSlayer & 05210

What is CL?    As long as it isn't that Spotted Cow poison, I am down.   For what it is worth, I do NOT drink chardonnay, either.

HW, you and Quinner are on the short list for certain. Along with Pete, Steve, Sanity, and all the rest I have not met yet (not excluding the folks I have met, by any means)

In particular, folks that are in Club BigBlock !

And I want to surf the Dart!

-------------
Mike N

1968 Mustang

Date Posted: June-02-2009 at 4:00pm
CL = coors light

Gold = highest rank dart player in Windy City Dart league (Gold, Silver, Bronze)

-------------

Date Posted: June-02-2009 at 4:05pm
Now I get it; thought you were talking about my wakeboard. LOL

I'll settle for tin or lead after my gaffe yesterday.

-------------

Date Posted: June-02-2009 at 4:20pm
Coors Light is no problem.    Was slightly nervous about the acronym, though.

-------------
Mike N

1968 Mustang

Date Posted: June-02-2009 at 5:07pm
Originally posted by WakeSlayer WakeSlayer wrote:

What is CL?    As long as it isn't that Spotted Cow poison, I am down.

Originally posted by WakeSlayer WakeSlayer wrote:

Coors Light is no problem.

WTF?

-------------

Date Posted: June-02-2009 at 5:36pm
Seriously dude.   I like beer. I like a LOT of beers. Damn near all of them. But that Spotted Cow stuff is ...
I cannot even find the word. Maybe New Glarus had a bad batch that week, but man...

Don't tell me you like Goose Island, too.

-------------
Mike N

1968 Mustang

Date Posted: June-02-2009 at 5:44pm
The Goose has Schlitz on tap, and Wake Slayer, I'm with ya on the Spotted cow Now next to my "Buddy lite's", yep, I think my 11 year old is bring the boat back in haha..

Oh wait, Brooke will drive, that's right..

-------------
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

Date Posted: June-02-2009 at 5:59pm
It is a very short list of beers that I won't drink. And there is a Spotted Cow sitting right on top of it.

-------------
Mike N

1968 Mustang

Posted By: quinner
Date Posted: June-03-2009 at 3:59pm
Time to call out some of the Michigan, Indiana & Ohio guys, where is Tull, 86BFN, 75 Stang, C Bass, and others??? Lot's of Illinois, Wisco and Minnesota folks out there as well that are not signed up??

Mojo, Chuck and the Paragon will not be there this year, bummer, he will be out of town.

-------------
http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=1143" rel="nofollow - Mi Bowt

Date Posted: June-03-2009 at 4:02pm
CQ, Chuck doesn't need to be there. Send the Paragon along with you. Maddie can drive the 206.

-------------

Date Posted: June-04-2009 at 1:13pm
Originally posted by quinner quinner wrote:

Mojo, Chuck and the Paragon will not be there this year, bummer, he will be out of town.

Chris, maybe Chuck woudn't mind if Browney came in to use the Paragon for the weekend hahaha...

-------------
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

Date Posted: June-04-2009 at 1:19pm
Based on some of the stories CQ told about him and Brownie, I don't think I'd even lend them a canoe.

-------------

Posted By: phospher
Date Posted: June-08-2009 at 4:16pm
wakeslayer, cmon, you have to try spotted cow again. i happen to be a bit of a beer aficionado myself and spotted cow is one of my all time favs.

i'm thinking of coming up there to check out your on shore boat show with my wife and son. green lake is only about 1 hour and 20 minutes from my house and i have become quite the inboard ski boat fan.

-------------

Date Posted: June-08-2009 at 4:23pm
Originally posted by phospher phospher wrote:

wakeslayer, cmon, you have to try spotted cow again. i happen to be a bit of a beer aficionado myself and spotted cow is one of my all time favs.

i'm thinking of coming up there to check out your on shore boat show with my wife and son. green lake is only about 1 hour and 20 minutes from my house and i have become quite the inboard ski boat fan.

Phil,
You can do better than that !!! Bring the skier with you on Sat and come out and see all of these babies on the water !!!

Moj'

-------------
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

Date Posted: June-09-2009 at 6:46pm
Phospher

I will bring some Moose Drool and we can each have one of those. I may give another Spotted Cow a chance, but I am pretty scarred after my first experience. It is always possible that I sampled a bad batch

Deal?

-------------
Mike N

1968 Mustang

Date Posted: June-09-2009 at 6:58pm
Moose drool?!!? LOL

Bring me some bear snot!

-------------

Posted By: reidp
Date Posted: June-09-2009 at 8:26pm
Back to who we want to meet at GL.....

I want to meet a new gas-dock girl. The cutie from the last two years, remember Courtney (see photos from 07), well I believe she sorta had a hand in, or knowledge of, our rental pontoon boat engine getting banged up at the dock and us having to pay for it. Won't let that happen again. But she sure was cute.

I wanna get in on that Moose Drool-Spotted Cow taste test. Out of a keg, I agree with phospher and others that the 'Cow is A-OK. But something really sounds good about that Moose Drool also.   

-------------
ReidP
/diaries/details.asp?ID=231&yrstart=1971&yrend=1975 - 1973 Mustang

Posted By: critter
Date Posted: June-10-2009 at 12:20am
Had some Moose Drool while in Canada.
Now that stuff can straighten up your Antler.
A good beer..

-------------
1980 Ski Nautique
1966 Barracuda

Date Posted: June-10-2009 at 1:55pm
Reid,
No way, can't have Courtney taking the fall..

She's working the dock again this summer and we talked about the reunion.. She told me "she can't wait to see the cute bald guy in that cool old boat"..

Yep, someone you want to meet at GL09' hahaha..

Moj'

-------------
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

Date Posted: June-11-2009 at 6:44pm
The Drool is, in my opinion, be best brown ale money can rent. I used to have to smuggle it back from MT/ID, but they sell it here now. I will bring a bunch spares for all those that want to taste a beer that does not taste like they made it with water that leached from a feedlot.   

-------------
Mike N

1968 Mustang

Posted By: eric lavine
Date Posted: June-20-2009 at 1:52pm
I think if i showed the love hate relationship would end, I really need to visit the reunion topic more often, 50/50. I really need to meet alot of you guy's in person to relieve the tension

-------------
"the things you own will start to own you"

Date Posted: June-20-2009 at 5:11pm
Originally posted by eric lavine eric lavine wrote:

I think if i showed the love hate relationship would end

So we should feel free to hate you with a clear conscious?

Yall don't read that wrong; I'm yanking his chain and he knows it.

Guys, will there be a snipe hunt or a cow tipping trip we can take Eric on? I'll bring my cheese stretcher...the board stretcher is way too heavy.   

-------------

Posted By: eric lavine
Date Posted: June-20-2009 at 6:17pm
i got offended once in my life and it hurt my feelings, it was a girl in High School who told me im not going out with you because your ugly, word for word. well well, along comes face book 27 years later, I did let her know she put a few pounds on and got ugly to boot... true story

-------------
"the things you own will start to own you"

Posted By: SNobsessed
Date Posted: June-21-2009 at 1:17am
Come on out, Eric - you can write it off as a promotional expense - you have to entertain customers once in a while!     You aren't going to get the chance to buy any beers though.

-------------
“Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.”

Ben Franklin

Date Posted: June-21-2009 at 10:32am
Originally posted by SNobsessed SNobsessed wrote:

You aren't going to get the chance to buy any beers though.

I'll get the first(gasp) Moose Drool!

...and yall call us rednecks?!!?   LOL

-------------

Posted By: jbear
Date Posted: June-22-2009 at 12:12am
Originally posted by BuffaloBFN BuffaloBFN wrote:

Guys, will there be a snipe hunt or a cow tipping trip we can take Eric on?

brunstuckians look at cow-tipping as an everyday activity...so I am sure eric will be looking for some other type of fun.

john

-------------
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...

Date Posted: June-22-2009 at 10:00am
Thanks John; I keep forgetting about the Brunstucky thing.

Cat juggling?

-------------

Date Posted: June-22-2009 at 3:36pm
Moose tipping, anyone?

-------------
Mike N

1968 Mustang

Print Page | Close Window