NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Check out my pole.

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
phatsat67 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phatsat67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Check out my pole.
    Posted: May-10-2007 at 2:50pm
My ski pole was missing the ring and finger soo I decided to go on a search for one which produced no results. A friend of mine is going to school for CNC so i sent the pole to him and let him go to work. This is what he and I came up with and now it is installed and the best part was its free:) tell me what you think. I made the part where the rope rides a little taller to make it easier to fit more ropes if we tripple kneeboard or something.
phatsat67 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phatsat67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-10-2007 at 2:56pm
oops picture didnt work. Heres the link but the picture was on my phone so its crappy.

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j300/phatsat67/0510071415a.jpg
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-10-2007 at 3:01pm
phatsat67 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phatsat67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-10-2007 at 3:04pm
Thanks man.
Nautique2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-10-2007 at 3:07pm
Looks great. Room to fit many ropes on there.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic