Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Backseat

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Frehley View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frehley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Backseat
    Posted: May-06-2007 at 2:09pm
I have a 88 ski nautique and the back seat is missing. I am thinking about building a new one, what are the dimensions and does someone have any suggestions?

//Patrik
phatsat67 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phatsat67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-06-2007 at 6:29pm
What does the back seat look like? I just built the middle section for my 86 and I could measure it if it is the right one.
Frehley View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frehley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-07-2007 at 9:53am
Originally posted by phatsat67 phatsat67 wrote:

What does the back seat look like? I just built the middle section for my 86 and I could measure it if it is the right one.

It would be great!
Thanks
phatsat67 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phatsat67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-07-2007 at 11:50pm
I said what does the back seat in an 88 look like? Is it the same as an 86? if you can post a pic of your seat I can measure my base when its back from the shop. I had to take it but i might still have the measurments. Does yours slide out to expose 3 compartments for storage under it? Ill look in the reference to see if its the same one.
phatsat67 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phatsat67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-07-2007 at 11:53pm
It looks to be the same as mine. How much of the back seat do you need to make because there is the wrap around part that goes in the corners for the back then there is the center piece that is the seat back then there is the seat bottom center piece for the middle then there is to small pieces that slide under the wrap around pieces if you could take a picture of what you need i could be much more helpfull.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic