NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I want a barefoot

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
bwooton View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bwooton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I want a barefoot
    Posted: February-07-2007 at 7:00pm
Does anyone know of any barefoots boats that are for sale for around 6k. I know that is aking alot, most of the boats on this site are around 10 but i am willing to put some sweat into it for that price.
Thanks Bobby

there's no replacement for displacement
JMurph View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JMurph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-07-2007 at 7:27pm
Bobby,

There's a 1981 in South Carolina that has been on boattraderonline for awhile. It looks pretty nice online, but you really can't tell.

1981 Barefoot Nautique

-JMurph
JMurph View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JMurph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-07-2007 at 7:33pm
Barefoot Central

Here is another place to keep an eye on. Notice the '81 from above listed for $8500. $7000 sounds like a deal.

Good luck.

-JMurph
bwooton View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bwooton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-07-2007 at 8:27pm
Thanks
Thanks Bobby

hasbeenskier View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hasbeenskier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-08-2007 at 7:08pm
The 81 for 7K and for 8.5 is the same boat. I talked to the owner a year or so ago.
bj
hasbeenskier
JMurph View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JMurph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-08-2007 at 8:32pm
hasbeenskier,

What was the deal with that boat? I noticed it was the same boat, but I didn't make it that clear in my post. He looks like he is ready to sell. He might even take an offer down from the 7k if Bobby or someone else is really interested.

-JMurph
87BFN owner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 87BFN owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-08-2007 at 10:22pm
sorry, I would have sold mine for 5k before I sent it down to Eric.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hasbeenskier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-09-2007 at 8:00am
JMurph Call me if you wish.
hasbeenskier
79 Mustang View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79 Mustang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-09-2007 at 8:10am
What about the Dominique in the diaries section? Price and hours sound good.

Dominique Link
bwooton View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bwooton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-09-2007 at 2:50pm
I saw that it was the same also. i emailed the owner and have not gotten anything yet.
Thanks Bobby

JMurph View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JMurph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-09-2007 at 3:05pm
Originally posted by hasbeenskier hasbeenskier wrote:

JMurph Call me if you wish C#727-612-4772

Thanks hasbeenskier. I'm not really interested in that particuliar boat. I thought you might be able to add something for bwooten, who is looking for a BFN.

-JMurph
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hasbeenskier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-10-2007 at 6:16am
Roger that Jmurph. To Bwooten I say keep looking, be patient, from my personal experience consideration should br given to finding one for more money (if at all possible) and forgoing the sweat equity. There are not alot of Barefoots out there. But they are fabulous boats. I have an 81 BFN and have my eye on a 79 with a Ford 460.
hasbeenskier
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 87BFN owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-10-2007 at 7:25pm
hasbeen, you know where this a 79 BFN with a 460? any info your willing to share on it. Like where it's located what shape it's in and price?
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hasbeenskier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-10-2007 at 8:17pm
87BFN...At this point I am in negotiation with the owner. If it goes South I will give you the info you are seeking.
hasbeenskier
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 87BFN owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-11-2007 at 11:47pm
either way would love to see pics.
duffnit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote duffnit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-12-2007 at 7:52am
FWIW, there are a few listed at BFC. d

http://store.barefootcentral.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWCATS&Category=65
Danny

"no offense- but the rate at which you spread bad information is very impressive"    
emitchum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emitchum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-14-2007 at 7:23am
http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=812

i wish i could be a bit more flexible with the price but i have a quality engine rebuild and i cant eat all of that. someone else has to help a little
1979 Barefoot/454
JMurph View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JMurph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-14-2007 at 8:42pm
Great looking boat Eddie. Hang in there. I'm sure you'll get what you need out of it. Beautiful 454.

Eddie's BFN

-JMurph
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 87BFN owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-16-2007 at 4:49pm
hasbeenskier anymore news on the 79 BFN with the 460???
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 87BFN owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-21-2007 at 10:14pm
Hasbeenskier, well did you get that 79 BFN yet?
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 87BFN owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-02-2007 at 6:20pm
hasbeen, well did you get the 79 BFN or not?
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hasbeenskier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-02-2007 at 7:53pm
Sorry 87, I haven't seen your posts on this topic. I normally receive notification of them. I did not get the boat and it is gone.   I have not seen any one at the house to inquire, but I am curious.
hasbeenskier
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 87BFN owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-02-2007 at 8:43pm
man that suscks, a 460 in a footer would be a thing to have. Seams like a rare option as that one was only the second one I had ever heard.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic