NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

OLD Mustang throttle change ??

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
FFtwentythree View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FFtwentythree Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: OLD Mustang throttle change ??
    Posted: June-02-2006 at 6:41pm
I have a 68 mustang w/ the foot pedal gas control,and I want to leave the pedal in place and replace control w/a new style hand lever for throttle only I still want to utilize the column shifter. has any one done it and any suggestions on which one to use/where to purchase etc. any help is appreciated on this also I'm new to this forum so I want to say hey to you all out their...
1966 Correct Craft Mustang
62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-03-2006 at 12:01am
FF,
Welcome....I have a 64 CC American Skier with a foot gas pedal/floor shift and love it...

I also have a 62 wooden Higgins that is supposed to have the same type setup, but is missing the foot gas pedal..(Im looking). Someone did replace it with a morse-type throttle, but it still uses the floor shifter. Ive seen this type of throttle lever on ebay before. It has a small base/mounting plate.

Post some pics of the 68!

64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
stang72 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stang72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-03-2006 at 1:08am
More info ....see your other post.
stang

Face plants are not that funny when it's you face!

The Super Air

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic