NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

2012 Ohio Mini Grocery List

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Randy_in_Ohio View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Randy_in_Ohio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2012 Ohio Mini Grocery List
    Posted: July-29-2012 at 6:38pm
OK guys.
The pork has been smoking since this morning I decided to smoke the pork today, I'm going to pull it and put it in vacuum pac bags to freeze and bring next week. I figured this would make it easier...

Let's start a list of who's bringing what. Also, how many in your party so I know how much Corn, Burgers and Dogs to bring. If it's to much of a PITA to bring something, don't worry about it, I'm sure we will have enough to make everyone happy.

Randy - Smoked Pork, Hamburgers, Hot dogs, Sweet Corn, Paula's famous Macaroni Salad.
# of people in party - 5

Copy and past above and add to it..

watrski View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote watrski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-30-2012 at 4:26pm
Peanut Butter
Jelly
Bread.
Jllogan View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jllogan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-30-2012 at 7:12pm
water
Jllogan View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jllogan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-30-2012 at 7:17pm
Randy - Smoked Pork, Hamburgers, Hot dogs, Sweet Corn, Paula's famous Macaroni Salad.
# of people in party - 5

Logans+Cochranes- Tim has PB&J covered, Shannon will bring the rest of the food (probably a salad)
# of people in party - 4
MartyMabe View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartyMabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-30-2012 at 7:30pm
# of people in party - 5

Logans+Cochranes- Tim has PB&J covered, Shannon will bring the rest of the food (probably a salad)
# of people in party - 4

Marty--- the Skylark behind Critter's RV --nothing to eat- will bring Decals to trade for FOOD
# of people in party-- 1   plus Critter's Pack---maybe 3 of them
66 Skylark
93 SN
If you're not living in NC, you're just camping out!
gun-driver View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gun-driver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-30-2012 at 10:25pm
Marty how 'bout bringing me a Ski Nautique plaque for the dash of my '95 the original is looking pretty shabby.
Thanks

As for the shopping list I'll get with the wifey and see what she wants to bring.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Randy_in_Ohio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-31-2012 at 12:19am
I just picked up 40 burgers and 80 dogs, but I didn't get any buns... If someone wants to grab the buns (pun intended) that would be great!
gun-driver View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gun-driver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-31-2012 at 1:04am
I'll get'em
Jllogan View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jllogan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-31-2012 at 2:27pm
# of people in party - 5

Logans+Cochranes- Tim has PB&J covered, Shannon will bring the rest of the food (probably a salad), Deborah says we are bringing some kind of pasta salad and the worlds largest bag of chips.
# of people in party - 4

Marty--- the Skylark behind Critter's RV --nothing to eat- will bring Decals to trade for FOOD
MartyMabe View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartyMabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-31-2012 at 5:45pm
# of people in party - 5

Logans+Cochranes- Tim has PB&J covered, Shannon will bring the rest of the food (probably a salad), Deborah says we are bringing some kind of pasta salad and the worlds largest bag of chips.
# of people in party - 4

Paul----gun-driver .. Burger n Dog BUNS

66 Skylark
93 SN
If you're not living in NC, you're just camping out!
Jllogan View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jllogan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-31-2012 at 5:51pm
marty dont forget your rythm section, randy wants me to bring my guitar or geetar depending on the genre.
critter View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote critter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-31-2012 at 10:10pm
Originally posted by MartyMabe MartyMabe wrote:

# of people in party - 5

# of people in party - 4

Paul----gun-driver .. Burger n Dog BUNS

Critter --- Cathie will do some kind of desert. 2 adults and a 4 yr old.
1980 Ski Nautique
1966 Barracuda
watrski View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote watrski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-01-2012 at 3:21am
Think we roped in another boat this evening... :)
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Randy_in_Ohio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-01-2012 at 3:42am
Originally posted by watrski watrski wrote:

Excellent!

I thought of a couple other things we could use if anyone has them.

1. Pop-up canopy.

2. Small refrigerator or cooler I will have the fridge in the Winnebago and a little one I keep outside. I was going to take my little fridge in the basement but I don't think I'm going to have room...

Jllogan View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jllogan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-01-2012 at 11:25am
Originally posted by watrski watrski wrote:

HAHA, ya, if allison caves.

Randy if you need somewhere to put another fridge you can put it on our spot, I dont mind putting my beer in it.
watrski View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote watrski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-01-2012 at 1:57pm
We have dessert covered.

Tim
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic