NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

SJRR Swap Meet?

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
bhectus View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhectus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: SJRR Swap Meet?
    Posted: March-09-2012 at 11:24pm
I have a bunch of items I'm getting rid of due to having the new boat, I was thinking of bringing them to SJRR to see if any of our members were interested in them before I put on CL or Ebay. If anyone is interested let me know and I can bring with me. I have a Fly High pylon, barefoot boom, barefoot suit (size med), brand new bimini top never used (hunter green), and some slalom skis. If you need pics just pm me w/your email address and I'll send.

I know I'd be interested in some fat sacs, Billy, what do you think of having an informal swap meet of sorts? Might be fun!
'02 Ski Nautique 196 w/ 5.7 Apex bowtie - Sold
'87 Barefoot - sold
'97 Super Sport Nautique - originally custom built for Walt Meloon
'97 Ski Nautique
'83 SN 2001
SN206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SN206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-09-2012 at 11:29pm
Email me pics of the boom at ryanr091@aol dot com
...those who have fallen and those who will.
bhectus View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhectus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-09-2012 at 11:31pm
It's an old-school boom, single cable to the bow eye, has some mileage on it, unsure of what brand. Pics coming to ya.
'87 Barefoot - sold
'97 Ski Nautique
'83 SN 2001
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-10-2012 at 12:17am
I have no issues with anyone doing the same. One mans trash is anothers treasure. Good way to recoup gas money . Dave did the same, last year, out of his truck..
adamt View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adamt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-17-2012 at 1:34am

Standard galvanized 13" rim & tire ST175-80D-13, has some cracking on sidewall, good for a spare...FREE to a good home!

Pair of D Pope Jr.'s...I was gonna put them on Ebay and ask $350 like everyone else, after all they say cypress gardens on them, which as everyone knows, means they were actually used at CG in one of their daily waterski shows!!!
The bindings actually are in great shape, but Florida heat and humidity has gotten to the wood and decals. Thought someone could use them to mount on the wall of their mancave. Just looking for a couple of bucks for beer money. If you're interested, email me and I'll pack them for the trip, even though my wife has already told me there's no room for them.
For an extra $5 I'll see if I can get Jbear to present them to you wearing one of his period-correct Speedo's!!!
cbabb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cbabb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-18-2012 at 1:06pm
Do you still have the top. Please send pics and price to cbabb@bsmachineshop.com
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-18-2012 at 3:50pm
    Parts Needed List for Swap Meet ???????

We have Plenty Of New or Used Parts

Karen,will bring any parts needed to river run...
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-18-2012 at 6:36pm
Bring it ALL, we want to look thru it.
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-18-2012 at 8:05pm
It ain't gonna happen buddy...We have the Yukon full to the rim...Hope dog can find a place in there
We have had a change in plans here...Karen has pulled rank on me at the last min.
We leave Tuesday afternoon....So much for me wearing the pants in this family.Best to abide by the brides wish, HUH?
lakedog55 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lakedog55 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-19-2012 at 12:50am
parts are cool I have a few parts one is already going to a guy in NY, Kinda a hard to say what to bring I may pickup another 85 SN monday.
Bring your tools and strip it . I will charge admission and supply beer and water.
Mike
Lakedog55
lakedog55 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lakedog55 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-19-2012 at 12:52am
Those skis are going for that much Geeze I have a boat house full of them probably 10 pair.
Mike
Lakedog55
adamt View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adamt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-19-2012 at 3:39am

You, my florida friend, are a rich man! EBAY
-Adam

1973 Skier
bhectus View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhectus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-20-2012 at 11:26am
I will also be bringing a used ONCE 2011 Radar Senate slalom ski with double high Vector boots with aluminum plates. Just paid $650 last year at Performance, won't be using it much with the boat I have now. If someone makes me a good offer, it will be sold.
'87 Barefoot - sold
'97 Ski Nautique
'83 SN 2001
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-20-2012 at 7:54pm
If nobody wants takes the skis this weekend I'd be glad to have them, complete or just the hardware.
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-20-2012 at 8:38pm
Originally posted by Hollywood Hollywood wrote:

If nobody wants takes the skis this weekend I'd be glad to have them, complete or just the hardware.

HW are you going to be there?
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
adamt View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adamt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-21-2012 at 7:23pm

I forgot I have some wood cypress gardens child skis 56" in great condition $25

adamt View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adamt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-21-2012 at 7:28pm
Originally posted by Hollywood Hollywood wrote:

Ass, gas, or grass, nobody rides for free. In your case definately gas or grass!!!
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-21-2012 at 7:32pm
Adam, wish I had an easy way to get the skis back to CT... always looking for spares! Im guessing I might get whacked with oversized carry on charges...
adamt View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adamt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-21-2012 at 7:56pm
Tim, ups ground can't be that much. They're yours if you want them, I need your advice on my carb that's acting up. I'll look for you Friday.
Not too sure where I'm gonna find a box big enough to ship them in though.
-Adam

1973 Skier
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-21-2012 at 8:00pm
Adam, lets discuss over some beers/carb tweaking!
MartyMabe View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartyMabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-21-2012 at 8:24pm
Originally posted by adamt adamt wrote:

Tim, ups ground can't be that much. They're yours if you want them, I need your advice on my carb that's acting up. I'll look for you Friday.
Not too sure where I'm gonna find a box big enough to ship them in though.

Adam- Put some bubble wrap around them and shrink wrap 'em.
66 Skylark
93 SN
If you're not living in NC, you're just camping out!
bhectus View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhectus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-21-2012 at 10:36pm
Greyhound is an option most people don't think about... Just offering solutions!
'87 Barefoot - sold
'97 Ski Nautique
'83 SN 2001
lakedog55 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lakedog55 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-22-2012 at 1:53am
ski
Lakedog55
lakedog55 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lakedog55 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-22-2012 at 1:55am
Lakedog55
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic