NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

New Update: 83’ Nautique

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Andrew McBride View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andrew McBride Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New Update: 83’ Nautique
    Posted: July-01-2005 at 4:41am
Hope these links work:

It is a working progress, I have sandblasted the trailer, primed and painted and rhinolined the fenders, replaced the floors to the boat, new paint scheme, will be adding new Nautique decals, new 351 engine, new re-upholstered interior.
I will be adding a custom tower and racks hopefully later this summer, but it has been a fun restoration.

links didn't work, and I am unsure how the host them on a site.

Andrew McBride
83' Ski Nautique
"Under Construction"
David F View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote David F Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-01-2005 at 12:33pm
Just having finished my trailer restoration and almost finished with my boat restoration, I know how much work you have put in. I am impressed you went the extra mile in sandblasting your trailer. Did you do it or did you send it out. Did you paint with spray paint or use automotive grade paint and equipment?

I hope I do not get in trouble for this, but the "other" Nautique site makes posting pictures easy as that site just takes an upload directly from your computer and the website then hosts the photos. I am saying this, because I wish this site (CCFan) would do the same, so more (less computer literate) people can post pictures. Afterall, this the better forum of the two....
ultrahots View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ultrahots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-03-2005 at 5:53pm
www.photobucket.com and all your hosting (picture) needs will be solved.Then all who are interested can view all of your favorite pics with a simple link.

Andrew McBride View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andrew McBride Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-07-2005 at 5:10pm
David,

I took my trailer and had a guy sandblast the bare trailer for about 100 bucks I think.
I used a good quality autobody primers on the trailer, I believe it was Dupont self etching. I shot the color with a HLVP, it was a more industrial type of paint, but it is just a trailer! I was unhappy with the way the fenders turned out so I just took them to a buddies shop and had him coat them with a rhino liner.

I am going to try and load these pics on the photobucket and hopefully give you guys an idea of my little boat project.
Andrew McBride
83' Ski Nautique
"Under Construction"
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic