Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Upholstery Rework

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Tonali_III View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tonali_III Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Upholstery Rework
    Posted: June-26-2005 at 5:46pm
Anyone know a decent upholstery shop that doesn't charge an arm and a leg?
1974 Southwind 20
<a href="http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=6752" rel="nofollow">1972 Mustan
jcawley3 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jcawley3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-26-2005 at 10:47pm
don't think they have those..............

try running an ad in your newspaper say something like "uph work needed can't afford shop prices" I use that anytime I need some type of service always get lots of calls by retired or people working on the side...
82tique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 82tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-26-2005 at 11:17pm
Try an upholsterer who doesn't specialize in boats. thats how i found mine and she charged me $80 per seat ( and engine box). A lot of boat upholsterers take advantage of slim to none competition in the area. Re-covering bench seats in a Nautique is lot easier than a lot of 'pros' make it out to be. If you want pictures of my new interior give me your email.
80nauts View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 80nauts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-27-2005 at 9:19pm
I bet your mom doesn't charge an arm and a leg.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic