Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Thoughts on graphics

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
BigAir View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigAir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Thoughts on graphics
    Posted: March-03-2004 at 7:59pm
I'm interested in what most Correct Craft owners think when they see obvious aftermarket graphics on someone elses boat. I own a vinyl cutter and was thinking about making new graphics for my boat. I'll stick with the "Ski Nautique" and "Correct Craft" names, but I was thinking of personalizing it somewhat. The decals on my boat are pretty faded and need to be replaced anyway. Am I about to do something that is considered to be bad?
882001 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 882001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-04-2004 at 12:11am
i changed mine to a copy of the new nautique logo there is a link in my signature
h2oskeefreek View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote h2oskeefreek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-08-2004 at 2:06pm
I think it's great!!! (dad own's vinyl graphics company
tryan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tryan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-08-2004 at 3:36pm
i have seen 'ski antique' on a 70's model which actually looked pretty cool.

dave View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-14-2005 at 6:08pm
where do you get the logo from
80nauts View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 80nauts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-15-2005 at 1:50am
I will be putting huge vinyl graphics on mine soon, but they will not say Ski Nautique. I will probrably have a tribal design going down the sides of my boat that will match my interor. Have some fun doing something outside of the norm. At any rate you will appreciate people more when they say nice ski nautique when there is no label for them to look at.

I think it could be fun to wrap your boat in vinyl similar to the way cars do it. I don't know if it would work as well but I do think it would be cool if you had your boat wrapped in vinyl that has hot supermodels in bikinis printed on it.
IrishFooter View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IrishFooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-16-2005 at 2:30am
Let me know what you make I am interested in replacing my graphics with simnething a bit different and wiould be more than willing to buy the graphics off of you.
1979 Ski Nautique
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic