Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Where to mount spare tire?

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
dcoll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dcoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Where to mount spare tire?
    Posted: November-06-2007 at 12:13pm
I have a 1997 Super Sport with a Ramlin tandem axle trailer. I cannot figure a good place to mount the spare tire. Any ideas out there? Thank you
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-06-2007 at 12:35pm
dcoll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dcoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-06-2007 at 12:56pm
Thank you but the Ramlin trailer does not have that much room up front.
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-06-2007 at 12:57pm
Originally posted by dcoll dcoll wrote:

Thank you but the Ramlin trailer does not have that much room up front.

Mine is mounted a good 3' further forward than it needs to be. Id be surprised if you couldnt fit it.
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-06-2007 at 1:35pm
I'm pretty sure that bracket is a Ramlin option and is the same for all their trailers.

dcoll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dcoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-06-2007 at 1:42pm
Wow jbear, you came thru with the pics. I like the top photo and am wondering if there is a bracket that Ramlin makes to mount there. I think that with the Ramlin trailer in that area has the tongue beam coming thru there keeping a universal mount from being attached there. I think. I wish that i could see the first photo from the other side to see how it is attached. Maybe I am totally wrong.
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-06-2007 at 1:50pm
Originally posted by dcoll dcoll wrote:

Wow jbear, you came thru with the pics. I like the top photo and am wondering if there is a bracket that Ramlin makes to mount there. I think that with the Ramlin trailer in that area has the tongue beam coming thru there keeping a universal mount from being attached there. I think. I wish that i could see the first photo from the other side to see how it is attached. Maybe I am totally wrong.

Yeah, nice post JBear!

Take a look at the bottom pic- looks just like my universal mount.
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-06-2007 at 1:59pm
Ram-Lin does not sell trailers directly/retail to the public.

If you need to contact Ram-Lin, please have your trailer information readily available. This includes the serial number of your trailer, found on the NMMA sticker and stamped vertically into the coupler.

Correct Craft customers must contact their Dealer directly for trailers and parts.
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-06-2007 at 10:43pm
Tim: Thanks for the picture props but.....you guys know I could never post that many pics. Been awhile since I put any up...Think I forgot how. BTW...nice pic of your boat...really like the look of the matching trailer and top. What a clean set-up.

dcoll: For the record...Hollywood put up those pictures for you.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-07-2007 at 11:58am
Originally posted by jbear jbear wrote:

Tim: Thanks for the picture props but.....you guys know I could never post that many pics. Been awhile since I put any up...Think I forgot how. BTW...nice pic of your boat...really like the look of the matching trailer and top. What a clean set-up.

dcoll: For the record...Hollywood put up those pictures for you.

john

Just trying to make you look good JBear, whether you deserved it or not!

Thanks on the compliment- the red top and matching tandem trailer was what originally caught my eye when Joel had it listed in the diaries.
dcoll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dcoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-07-2007 at 4:21pm
Thank you Hollywood.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic