NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Interesting Craigs List finds

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 268269270271272 442>
Author
OverMyHead View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-16-2012 at 7:53pm
Somebody out there needs this bad boy! Be the top gun on your lake. I feel the need, the need to go about 30 mph.

One of a kind F22 raptor
For thousands of years men have felt the irresistible urge to go to sea, and many of them died. Things got better after they invented boats.
1987 Ski Nautique

politicallycorrect View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote politicallycorrect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-16-2012 at 2:47pm
Skin grows back...fiberglass doesn't!!
jo-e90 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jo-e90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-15-2012 at 5:04pm
1997 Sport Nautique
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-15-2012 at 11:41am
Joe in the interest of full disclosure I was not really drinking a 24 once soda (although I could have been). My dad developed type II diabetes in his late fifty's which means I am likely prone also, I stay away from the sugary drinks all by myself. Personal responsibility.
For thousands of years men have felt the irresistible urge to go to sea, and many of them died. Things got better after they invented boats.
1987 Ski Nautique

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-15-2012 at 11:00am
Originally posted by JoeinNY JoeinNY wrote:

Originally posted by OverMyHead OverMyHead wrote:

As I sit here drinking my 24 OZ soda that I am trusted by MY government to purchase any time/anywhere. I am pondering just how a New Yorker, deemed not wise enough to make such important beverage decisions for themselves (well at least not in the big city) could have such feelings of superiority?

And you don't see how your Stereotyping comment is as silly and judgemental as his...

Tongue in check satire Joe. I purposely put the silly judgmental shoe on the other foot for illustration. I guess I should have put a winky emoticon in there for you. It was also a little shot at dictator Bloomberg and those willing to give up their liberty under him. This little trial balloon will be the tip of the iceberg for you guys, and maybe all of us.
1987 Ski Nautique

74Wind View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 74Wind Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-15-2012 at 3:22am

As I sit here drinking my 24 OZ soda that I am trusted by MY government to purchase any time/anywhere. I am pondering just how a New Yorker, deemed not wise enough to make such important beverage decisions for themselves (well at least not in the big city) could have such feelings of superiority?

And you don't see how your Stereotyping comment is as silly and judgemental as his...

Yup. There is a big difference between Bloombergs NYC and the rest of the Empire State, which end-to-end is a 10 hour drive.
1974 Southwind 18
1975 Century Mark II
63 Skier View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 63 Skier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-15-2012 at 12:59am
Originally posted by HatterBee HatterBee wrote:

Cockpit drains for a self-bailing cockpit or deck!

Very standard on big water boats. All the water that collects on the deck will self-drain through these.

Scuppers. I'm aware of them, but didn't think any CC had a sealed deck that could drain, plus those outlets look way too low on the waterline to me.
'63 American Skier - '98 Sport Nautique
HatterBee View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HatterBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-15-2012 at 12:55am

Cockpit drains for a self-bailing cockpit or deck!

Very standard on big water boats. All the water that collects on the deck will self-drain through these.
1977 Ski Nautique
Under Re-construction

My Rebuild Thread

JoeinNY View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-14-2012 at 10:43pm

1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
Holeshot Video
63 Skier View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 63 Skier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-14-2012 at 10:07pm
Originally posted by nautique frk nautique frk wrote:

Free 24' Correct Craft with tandem trailer

What are the two higher pipes in the transom, close to each side?

'63 American Skier - '98 Sport Nautique
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-14-2012 at 9:31pm
Originally posted by ultrarunner ultrarunner wrote:

Ok so maybe I'm too old school and just never got the whole billboard-on-the-hull thing, but gotta ask, what's up with "Bearfoot" spelling on this one?

That part of the world still drags folks behind pickup trucks tied to ropes, shoots folks based on the color of their skin for kicks, and other crazy crapola....... The deep south has just never gotten with the program...

Their grammar and word usage should not be a surprise....[/QUOTE]

1987 Ski Nautique

nautique frk View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautique frk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-14-2012 at 8:10pm
jo-e90 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jo-e90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-14-2012 at 8:06pm
1997 Sport Nautique
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautique frk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-14-2012 at 8:03pm
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautique frk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-14-2012 at 7:53pm
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautique frk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-14-2012 at 7:50pm
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautique frk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-14-2012 at 7:42pm
dip View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-14-2012 at 7:40pm

76 Ski

I saw that boat when I was on Smith Mountain this summer. It was tied up at a well lit Marina at night so I didn't get a great look. My Malibu kool-aid drinking friend thought it was so cool he snapped a few pics of it.

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautique frk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-14-2012 at 7:32pm
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautique frk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-14-2012 at 7:26pm
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautique frk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-14-2012 at 7:22pm
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautique frk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-14-2012 at 7:17pm
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautique frk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-14-2012 at 7:11pm
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautique frk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-14-2012 at 7:10pm
Donald80SN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-14-2012 at 7:04pm

High as a georgia pine !

I believe this is a 81. Maybe and 80 but has the aniversary features of the 81.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautique frk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-14-2012 at 7:04pm
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautique frk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-14-2012 at 7:01pm
bhectus View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhectus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-14-2012 at 6:43pm
I think it's just the dark shadow of the strut in the backround and the angle of the picture. With the low hours and shape the boat is in i'll bet that's the same prop it rolled out of the factory with.
'02 Ski Nautique 196 w/ 5.7 Apex bowtie - Sold
'87 Barefoot - sold
'97 Super Sport Nautique - originally custom built for Walt Meloon
'97 Ski Nautique
'83 SN 2001
dip View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-14-2012 at 6:23pm
Originally posted by Bri892001 Bri892001 wrote:

[QUOTE=bhectus] 1976 Competition Ski Trainer
check out the transom. Cool.

Is it just my eyes or is there something funny with that prop. Looks to big, like there isn't even enough hull clearance for it to turn.

Looks to me like its just a funny trick of perspective. It does look like it would hit the strut though!
Bri892001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bri892001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-14-2012 at 6:16pm
Originally posted by bhectus bhectus wrote:

1976 Competition Ski Trainer
check out the transom. Cool.

Is it just my eyes or is there something funny with that prop. Looks to big, like there isn't even enough hull clearance for it to turn.

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 268269270271272 442>
  Share Topic