NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The Dude’s Boat on TV

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
The Dude View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Dude’s Boat on TV
    Posted: September-19-2007 at 12:55am

Here is the link to the Houston fox news video-biography of my friend who is a weatherman there. You'll have to go below his picture and click the video to see it (I wasn't smart enough to link it here for some reason. I've got him skiing a bit, but he's also goofy funny. Clips of this hit the air now and then here. Watch carefully for my boat and see The Dude in the drivers seat with an actual line, "What's with the bike helmet?" (which I practiced on for hours--kind of like, "these pretzels are making me thirsty!")
As you can tell, I'm very proud.The Dude's Boat
Mullet Free since 93
95 Sport
stang72 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stang72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-19-2007 at 1:15am
I saw The Dude and The Dudes boat!I was barely smart enough to figure it out...but I saw it!

I also saw a grown man letting someone put makeup on him...The Dude needs the other dude out so the weatherman dude does not end up wearing ladies panties!
stang

Face plants are not that funny when it's you face!

The Super Air

jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-19-2007 at 2:39am
I saw it too. Cool to hear the Dudes's voice. Nice boat as well. But...a helmet...to ski? And why didn't your bud take his ski....does he expect his boat crew to toss it to him? And wearing a tee shirt to ski in? C'mon Dude...I know the guy is on tv but you need to school him in water skiing cool.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
The Dude View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-19-2007 at 10:07am
Ha...there were some pretty lame things in there. I couldn't get him to change it. Also, we had about 5 different takes on the answer to the question, "What's with the helmet?" And they put the lamest one in there.

Stang: you're right on the make up thing.
Mullet Free since 93
95 Sport
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-19-2007 at 11:05am
Dude,

How long did you have to study your script?

Dude's a TV Star!

Oh yea, and how bout them Irish? What the ...
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-19-2007 at 12:10pm
You're a star, you're a star, you're a big f***ing star!
todicus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote todicus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-19-2007 at 3:09pm
That's pretty darn cool....... did he actually ski that day ? Does he seriously wear that helmet all the time ?

Nice story and family....... makes me want to go outside right now.
Living outside the wake
95GT-40SNOB
882001 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 882001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-19-2007 at 9:24pm
is that egret? pretty cool.
The Dude View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-19-2007 at 10:42pm
It's egret
Mullet Free since 93
95 Sport
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-19-2007 at 11:49pm
Where can we get a Dude autographed picture?

Ahhh..."pretty lame"....yeah I think so. Not your part...the guy braggin' on himself. I know its tv but...c'mon.

Just a thought...maybe he was trying to be funny...what with the helmet and T.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

882001 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 882001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-20-2007 at 3:24am
well he didnt need a ski. he was half a mile from the no wake zone. i have never seen that weather guy. i guess i soon will know who he is? dude you gonna be out this weekend?
The Dude View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-21-2007 at 1:35am
88, he's weekend guy on fox as well as fill in noon and other during week. I won't be out this weekend...I've been trying to run up in Nassau bay and look for you when I'm out there. What are the new buoys there for? Do you know what they mean?

John, the guy is totally goofy and trying to be funny.
Mullet Free since 93
95 Sport
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-21-2007 at 2:27am
Fair enough...still want my Dude autographed picture.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

JMurph View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JMurph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-21-2007 at 10:24am
The Dude is very cool. I hate to admit, but The Dude's friend seems somewhat cool too. Probably fun to hang out with. Nice boat.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic