Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Correct Craft Tour

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
94nautique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 94nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Correct Craft Tour
    Posted: August-30-2007 at 5:47pm
85nautique,

I took my wife and three daughters on the tour. They all loved it!! The tour takes about an hour and they cover everything from the molds to fiberglass lay-up to mating of hull and deck, to installation of engine and hardware etc. very neat!

Not sure about spending a whole day there, doubt they'll tow you behind a new boat. Worth a try!

85Nautique View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 85Nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-24-2007 at 4:22pm
Yea I am going to be there on a Christmas vacation with the fam. I am going to Disney world but the first thing I asked my wife when she said that we are going to Orlando is can I go to the correct craft factory for a tour she just gave me the look and said what ever. Little does she know that she is going to have to drag me out of there. I think I might have to pack a lunch because I could be there forever I wonder if they have a spare room. LOL
backfoot100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote backfoot100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-24-2007 at 3:56pm
Just call up the plant and ask. Might be on their website too. I toured the old plant probably 10 years ago. At that time they ran the tours on tues. and thurs. at 10AM and 2PM if I remember right. You just showed up and they started right away. It was very cool. Highly recommended if you are into tournament ski boats at all and especially if you own a CC. I would love to see the new plant and the test lake that they built. I'll bet that's pretty cool.

When people run down to the lake to see what's making that noise, you've succeeded.

Eddie
Mark P View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark P Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-24-2007 at 3:41pm
I would be interested in going sometime. How do you set it up?
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-21-2007 at 1:49am
I wanna go too...how about a double date MM?

BTW...where are we gonna meet before the Reunion? I e-mailed and called 79..to have him stay here. I think he is back down here. No answer yet.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-21-2007 at 1:00am
Thats cool, I live right down the road and I still have not went!
94nautique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 94nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-20-2007 at 11:52pm
My family made the trek down from Canada to Orlando for a Disney vacation.

Our detour was to stop at the Correct Craft Factory for a tour. We showed up without an appointment and they provided us with a very interesting tour from start to finish. My kids loved it!! We even had a long chat with Ralph Meloon.

Very worthwhile tour if anyone gets the chance.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic