Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Seats and Hdwr for 68 Mustang

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Jim_In_Houston View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jim_In_Houston Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Seats and Hdwr for 68 Mustang
    Posted: September-06-2004 at 4:58am
Hey all. I just bought a 1968 Mustang and the seats look like they came from a Yugoslavian flea market. I would like original hardware and brackets from which to contruct seats as close to original as possibel - OR, some original seats with bolting hardware - any condition. I think seats from 1966 to 1968 will work... please let me know if you have these or any experience you have in seat replacement.
68 Mustang View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 68 Mustang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-22-2005 at 11:11pm
I have a 68 Mustang. I replaced them with seats I bought at Overtrons they were about $140 at that tine 5 yrs ago they are small and low nicer than the ones that came with our boat. They are Wise brand #35349 $170 now. They look and fit very good in the boat. I put swivel lock plates on it raises you about an inch. When Keith and the gang post me you can see them. 68 Mustang       
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic