Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Going from edelbrock back to holley

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
wannabeSS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wannabeSS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Going from edelbrock back to holley
    Posted: June-03-2007 at 8:40pm
Originally posted by stang72 stang72 wrote:

One of my boats a few years ago came with an edelbrock carb on a 302.When I put the Holley on I did not do anything other than add the right gaskets(carb to spacer and spacer to intake)...the ford spacer was used with either carb on my rig.
There might be an additional square bore plate adapter(thin metal) that won't be needed with the Holley...some guys add those for better performance.
Thanks a lot I just wanted to make sure that when I take the carb off I can put the holley on and go for a ride and not have to wait for parts.
96 Camaro SS #1157
84 Ski Nautique, fat sacks, fly high pole
06 LF Fish 125
06 LF PS3 137
stang72 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stang72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-03-2007 at 9:53am
One of my boats a few years ago came with an edelbrock carb on a 302.When I put the Holley on I did not do anything other than add the right gaskets(carb to spacer and spacer to intake)...the ford spacer was used with either carb on my rig.
There might be an additional square bore plate adapter(thin metal) that won't be needed with the Holley...some guys add those for better performance.
stang

Face plants are not that funny when it's you face!

The Super Air

wannabeSS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wannabeSS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-02-2007 at 3:12pm
What am I going to have to change as far as carb spacers/adapters to go back to the holley 4160 from an edelbrock carb?
96 Camaro SS #1157
84 Ski Nautique, fat sacks, fly high pole
06 LF Fish 125
06 LF PS3 137
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic