NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Old CC for sale

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
RainDog View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RainDog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Old CC for sale
    Posted: May-21-2007 at 8:26pm
Chris Craft, that is.

I only mention it here because I could have it at GL for anyone who might be interested.

1957 Chris Craft 17' Sportsman.
Good shape. Used for last 10 years except for last year. Professionally maintained.

Restored by Joe Norton in Green Lake.

Repowered with a new 305. Rebuilt velvet drive.

Stock looking, but not 100% original. Modern gauges.

Nice, newer aluminum trailor made for the boat.

Asking $9000
David F View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote David F Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-22-2007 at 9:53am
We need pictures. I once owned a '64 Chris Craft "run-a-bout" (never bothered to figure out the true model). I restored the boat and used it for several years. Had a blast, but it sure was paint to keep looking nice...had to revarnish each spring. Sank that sucker in my driveway twice When I bought it, it had a RR Chevy 350 (replacement of the original Chevey 327). Nice running boat and was a blast to slide it around the lake.

Let's see some pictures.
RainDog View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RainDog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-22-2007 at 10:14am
I looked for pics before posting. Couldn't find any. The boat is way up north in Lac Veux Desert. We will be bringing it back to GL in a few weeks.

It needs to be revarnished every 2 to 3 years. It does take time or money to keep the woodies looking good.

I'll post pics and more specifics as soon as I can.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic