Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

~92’ Ski Nautique Restoration

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
Author
andrewmarani View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andrewmarani Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-25-2024 at 1:56pm
Well, everyone just freaked out when you said it had a small hole in the gas tank but it "still runs"!

Besides that moment, you can find all the information you could possibly need on this site.  Though not from me since I have an '86.  Enjoy the journey.
Builder
Tbrown8052 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbrown8052 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-25-2024 at 11:49am
Hey guys! Excited to find this forum because I am trying to slowly start gathering information as my funds build up to restore my parents “allegedly” 92’ ski nautique. Neither of them are 100% on the year, I’ve heard 92’, 93, and once a 95’. It’s been very neglected over the last 10 years, I will begrudgingly post some pictures even though it breaks my heart. Mechanically she is sound except for a small hole in the gas tank(still runs though), so any leads on a new gas tank, teak swim deck and all interior upholstery would be appreciated. Fortunately we do have new ski nautique stickers to put on both sides as well. Any advice on the best way to go about this would be appreciated.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
  Share Topic