Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Ski Schools in Florida

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
hspore View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hspore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ski Schools in Florida
    Posted: October-17-2006 at 8:22pm
....anyone out there ever been to any of the ski schools in Florida?? Cory Pickos school in south Florida was recommended. I'm looking to improve my slalom and trick skiing and a little work on wake boarding.    
Heath
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-17-2006 at 8:39pm
Heath,

Spent a few days this spring at H20smosis on Trophy Lakes in Charleston SC, Seth Stisher and Tadd Schreiber are the pro's there and they were great trainers and cool guy's, the lake is awesome and if you have never been to Charleston it is a really fun city with great night life.
I plan on heading back later this fall or next spring.

Have Fun
emccallum View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emccallum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-18-2006 at 10:33am
Originally posted by quinner quinner wrote:

Heath,

Spent a few days this spring at H20smosis on Trophy Lakes in Charleston SC, Seth Stisher and Tadd Schreiber are the pro's there and they were great trainers and cool guy's, the lake is awesome and if you have never been to Charleston it is a really fun city with great night life.
I plan on heading back later this fall or next spring.

That is not too far from me, and I was there many years ago. I was looking at the link, and see they offer some stuff for kids. I may give them a ring. Thanks for the link.

Have Fun
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic