Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Step Pads for sale

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
yellowdog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yellowdog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Step Pads for sale
    Posted: May-24-2004 at 12:25pm
Westlakecc,

New ones are $15 - 16 each depending on where you get them. Go from there.
Caretaker of the wife's '78 Ski Nautique
westlakecc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote westlakecc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-19-2004 at 5:02pm
pcarpenter,

I don't really have a value on them, that's why I was looking for an offer. I need new teak strips for mine but am just having the strips cut. A friend gave these to me and told me to just take the teak out but I can't see ruining a good set like this. All of the wood strips are there and are in very good shape, they're just too big. A little oil would make them shine. Make me a reasonable offer.
nautiquefanatic View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautiquefanatic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-17-2004 at 10:49pm
how much for the step pads for the 78 Ski Tique?? do they have all the wood strips in them?? i am interested.
pcarpenter2@carolina.rr.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote westlakecc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-17-2004 at 5:11pm
I am looking for the entire assembly; rails for the ladder, rail over the stern from side to side.
yellowdog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yellowdog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-14-2004 at 9:20pm
Sure, now you tell me about the step pads. I just bought 2 new ones! Would have much rather had ones that were 'seasoned' so they would match the originals. Such is life!

As for the stern rail, I am sure that I saw some in West Marine's web catalog. There were several in varying lengths, you should be able to find one that matches.
Caretaker of the wife's '78 Ski Nautique
Tribal150 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tribal150 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-14-2004 at 8:59pm
Are you looking for the assembly that goes over the two exaust ports on the back of the boat?

Rob

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote westlakecc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-14-2004 at 8:30pm

I have two of the larger style teak step pads out of a 78 Ski Tique for sale. Make me an offer.

Also, I am looking for someone who can make me new rails for the rope guard on the back of my 78 American skier. Any suggestions?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic