NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Ramlin VIN anyone?

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
Author
dochockey View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dochockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-06-2014 at 1:07pm
I was checking out the Promo, that is one serious boat lift ! it says Dexter what body of water are you guys on there? About once a month I drive from Co to Mi . Ill take 70 east then return 80 west.
Kirk
1989 Teal Ski Nautique
1967 Mustang
Harris Float
Sunfish
storm34 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote storm34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-05-2014 at 12:30am
Thanks for the responses. Sorry I didn't get back to everyone who emailed and txt. Sorted this our right before an overnight job so I'm getting back to reality today.    

We clarified yesterday afternoon as I couldn't think of any reason they needed more information.

Somewhere in the communication chain at Ram-lin someone said 2001 and the next person hear 2001 as the model. We're all squared away as I told them to spec the trailer to any TSC hull and we should be just fine!

Joel, thanks for sending that over so quickly! I'll shoot you a PM with the details of our experience thus far.

We're really excited about getting this trailer under the 01. The current trailer was just fine but a Ram-lin is really the way to go with such a cool boat!
M3Fan View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M3Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-04-2014 at 1:22pm
Shot Chris an email yesterday with my VIN. Really curious to see how the ordering process goes as I've toyed with the idea of trailer replacement for a while now.
2000 SN GT40 w/99 Graphics/Gel
2016 SN 200 OB 5.3L DI
https://forum.fifteenoff.com

quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-04-2014 at 12:51pm
Joel (M3Fan) has a 00' which I think is on a Ram-Lin, he may be able to help.

So what is the plan, are you color matching the hull, 1 or 2 axles??
Air206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Air206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-03-2014 at 7:39pm
Chris -

Would my Ram-Lin '04 206 Trailer VIN help? You got it if needed...........
storm34 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote storm34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-03-2014 at 5:51pm
Ordering a new Ramlin for our reverse gel 01 Ski Nautique. Current trailer is being donated, fitted and refreshed for our Chris Craft.

Anyone have a VIN number for that hull from a Ramlin?

They are confident they can build the trailer to match but I guess they were building trailers for different countries at that time and would like a proper VIN to ensure its the correct specs. Supposedly there were different axle widths which makes some sense.

They're going to start on this ASAP so any help is greatly appreciated!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
  Share Topic