NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

4sale66Mustang,whole or parts

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12345 7>
Author
DrCC View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DrCC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-09-2006 at 2:01pm
Jim,
I don't have the original front seats. I have 2 swivel pedistals and one fiberglass bucket. I'll send you an e-mail right now. Thanks AT
DrCC View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DrCC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-09-2006 at 2:14pm
Keith, I tryed calling you, but that no. is not working. Thanks
cameo3145 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cameo3145 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-09-2006 at 2:26pm
DrCC I will take the bow light if you still have it THanks Bill 513-615-1333
scott8370 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scott8370 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-09-2006 at 9:31pm
cameo3145

Do you live close to me. I live in Mason Oh.
Scott
DrCC View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DrCC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-10-2006 at 11:15am
Scott8370,
I still have the lift rings. They are the tear drop shaped ones. The longer point faces back with just a slight point in the front. If your still interested just let me know. 90.00 pair.

Bill, has dibbs on the bow lt.
Markmurray, I'll send you another email.
Keith, I'll send you an email.
Tony J., I still have the Morse control.
Gordon, I'm still looking for the shift lever. (I'll look a little harder today)
Tombo, Still have the windsheild. It's the one piece plexiglass from Taylor Made Prod. The rubber deck piece is broke. But, they are still available from a Taylor Made Dealer. They call it White Twin-Flap Vinyl Deck Channel.
Thanks guys!
DrCC View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DrCC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-10-2006 at 11:20am
ScottZ has dibbs on the keel fin. I'll call you this afternoon.   Thanks Again
captinr View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote captinr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-10-2006 at 1:54pm
Alan,
There is a '67 Mustang just listed for sale. There is a good shot of the steering wheel in the listing. If the wheel you have for sale is the same style, I will have to pass on this one.
Thanks for the offer
Rodney
66wldcat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 66wldcat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-10-2006 at 1:55pm
hey, do you have any of the guages, steering wheel, cc emblems still? If so how much for them
Anthony
DrCC View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DrCC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-10-2006 at 3:02pm
Rodney, The spokes on mine are longer, and the rectangle in the center is alot smaller.
The one I have is exactly like the one in the 1968 brochure-Extra photo-Mustang (3)

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g96/DrCC-74/66wheel.jpg

66wldcat, Don't have any of the original guages, what I do have are from the late 70's- early 80's Teleflex. Black bezel. Emblems-SOLD to JrCC.
67nautique312 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 67nautique312 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-11-2006 at 4:00pm
drcc,

This is paul here, I'm the one who bought the motor cover from you for my classic.. There are pics of it on the general discussion page if you want to see how it turned out? I posted a topic for it.

Also just wandered if you still had the swim plattform or not?

Let me know, Paul,
1963 Classic (handed down to my daughter)
67 Riviera
68 barracuda
1971 Ski Nautique Promo
86 Silver Nautique
1995 Ski Nautique
DrCC View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DrCC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-11-2006 at 5:57pm
Paul,
    I've seen the pics. A couple of weeks ago I was getting curious to see if you had it painted and posted pics yet. So I went searching for your Classic, and there they were in all it's Red and White glory! Looks great!

I do still have the swim platform. Remember the splices in two of the long sections? You could probably fix that.

I need help with posting pics. Is Photobucket the way to go?

Thanks AT
67nautique312 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 67nautique312 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-12-2006 at 11:31am
Drcc,

Yea!! There is a link on this site that you can go to and sign up. It's pretty easy! If i can do it i know you could!!

I'm still learning how to work the photo bucket thing a little bit at a time..... Save that plattform for me!! and if the trailer is still there i might want it also?

Can you send me some photos of the trailer?(if you still have it) I forgot what kind of shape it's in? Is it the original trailer for that boat?If you dont want to mess with photo bucket just take a picture with a digital camera if you have one?

Thanks paul,
1963 Classic (handed down to my daughter)
67 Riviera
68 barracuda
1971 Ski Nautique Promo
86 Silver Nautique
1995 Ski Nautique
cameo3145 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cameo3145 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-12-2006 at 8:40pm
Originally posted by scott8370 scott8370 wrote:

cameo3145

Do you live close to me. I live in Mason Oh.
cameo3145 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cameo3145 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-12-2006 at 8:41pm
Scott I live in Cincinnati
DrCC View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DrCC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-13-2006 at 10:11am
Paul,
    Here is a pic of the trailer with the nautique on.

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g96/DrCC-74/c63a18aa.jpg

Thanks A.T.
ScottZ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScottZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-13-2006 at 12:03pm
DrCC,
Does your boat that you are parting out have the rope guide (about 18 long) the loops over the rear lifting eye, etc?
Scott Zuelzke
Lake Mitchell , AL

1984 Ski Nautique       
1972 Skier
DrCC View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DrCC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-13-2006 at 8:33pm
ScottZ,
    I do not have the ski rope deflector, it did a long time ago. I cannot find it or the shift lever for the dash.

However, I did find the original stern light and a pair of extra windsheild corners.

Have not had any nibbles on the pylon or windsheild. So, I'm changing that to 150.oo shipped. (continental US)

Thanks AT
PS: windsheild just sold, the spare corners will go with it.
richardbruni View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote richardbruni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-15-2006 at 11:02am
Do you have a flag or flag pole?
richardbruni View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote richardbruni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-15-2006 at 11:06am
Is the bow light still available?
DrCC View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DrCC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-15-2006 at 12:54pm
Richard,
    Bow lt. sold. It's going to Ohio today.
I do have an exact tracing of the lettering from this flag.

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g96/DrCC-74/66burgee.jpg

I never did have a flagstaff. If you would like a copy of the lettering, I'd be glad to send you one.
                            Thanks AT
DrCC View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DrCC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-16-2006 at 8:47pm
willieb wrote:
do you still have the mustang/horse bezel on the console? and if so how much do you want for it?

Horsey's on his way! email me.
    Thanks AT
fredo68 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fredo68 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-17-2006 at 2:26pm
if anyone wants a correct craft chrome
script 65-70 era theres one on ebay
last glance it was right at 80.

fredo68
fredo68
DrCC View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DrCC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-17-2006 at 8:24pm
   Looks like Jr got a pretty good deal on my pair.

Hey Fredo, If your interested in my 302, I might be able to bring it to you.

Thanks AT
captinr View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote captinr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-19-2006 at 10:28am
Greetings! Steering wheel arrived yesterday. The Misses is still undecided if she likes it? Go figure. Anyway, without going through the five pages of posts, did you have or still have the "Mustang" script emblem? I've got the horsey
Thanks again
jagnweiner View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jagnweiner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-19-2006 at 10:35am
DrCC-

My brother might be intested in the windshield if you still have it. What kind of shape is it in? How wide is it? He needs a one piece windshield for a 59 Aqua Skier and this might work.

-Scott
Scott Johnson
DrCC View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DrCC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-19-2006 at 2:34pm
Hi captinR, In the future, I predict you will sell your boat to WakeSlayer.

Scott,   Windshield is 60 5/16" wide 14 3/4" tall. Good condition, has all the mounting hardware. It would need a new rubber piece for the bottom. That piece is still available from Taylor Made Products.

Thanks AT
jagnweiner View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jagnweiner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-19-2006 at 2:55pm
Thanks. I'll check with my brother. Where in MO are you located?
Scott Johnson
DrCC View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DrCC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-20-2006 at 12:39am
Found more parts!!!

Atmspltr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Atmspltr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-20-2006 at 6:56am
How much for the rudder (with steering arm if you have it)?
ScottZ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScottZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-20-2006 at 9:44am
DrCC,
I put the check in the mail yesterday for the fin.
Scott Zuelzke
Lake Mitchell , AL

1984 Ski Nautique       
1972 Skier
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12345 7>
  Share Topic