NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

You didn build that !

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 3637383940 79>
Author
BuffaloBFN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuffaloBFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-24-2012 at 6:27pm
Whatever Joe. I would've expected you, of all people, could sort fact from BO's fantasy.

From Nordstrom on Capital Hill: "You know what (is) most frustrating about this assignment? It's not the hardships, it's not the gunfire, it's not the threats. It's dealing and fighting against the people, programs and personnel who are supposed to be supporting me."

"And I added it by saying, 'For me, the Taliban is on the inside of the building.'"

1988 BFN-sold

"It's a Livin' Thing...What a Terrible Thing to Lose" ELO
JoeinNY View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-24-2012 at 7:09pm
He should be frustrated that he a soldier is paraded on capital hill to comment on decisions that were not his doing.

Soldiers always ask for more soldiers, commanders have to lead and have to take more into account than what the soldiers are asking for, including the reality of republican led congress reducing funding for embassy security.. but more importantly that we cannot do these things for libya forever. Our soldiers belong here

That soldier was making comments calling the locals they had trained in libya that were that day in tripoli taliban. Those were not the people that attacked that day. I am glad he was not our abbassador and does not speak for our country. I am equally if not more so glad that he fights for and defends our country, but I doubt any one person could do both without compromising either.

But again that dog already didnt hunt and didnt gain any traction because the attack wasnt in Tripoli and most realists recognize that we need to train locals to replace american soldiers there and elsewhere.. so if we are going back to congressional testimony from two weeks ago, and not the new supposed facebook bombshells then I still dont understand why if it was such a big deal Romney took a pass on it at the last debate?
1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
Holeshot Video
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuffaloBFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-24-2012 at 7:20pm
I have the hearing on my DVR and Reagan passed on the Iran hostage crisis in a debate with J Carter.

Believe what you want...so far you are wrong.
1988 BFN-sold

skicat2001 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skicat2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-24-2012 at 8:25pm
Originally posted by GlassSeeker GlassSeeker wrote:

The stock market runs on perception...I think they perceive good things...the stock market is up from its depths, that shows that investors liked Obama in office.

Go take a economics class goofy. You may learn something!!
1985 CC 2001-SOLD
Lee Michael Johnson

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skicat2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-24-2012 at 8:31pm

Romney at the 3rd debate:
"I was told there would be no geography questions!!!"

Again, Obama outclassed Obama and choose not to attack him. Real class!!Unlike that stupid muslim president we have now, just another liberal attack. ALWAYS POINT THA FINGER!!
1985 CC 2001-SOLD
Lee Michael Johnson

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skicat2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-24-2012 at 8:34pm
Originally posted by quinner quinner wrote:

Originally posted by Waterdog Waterdog wrote:

I put on a R&R bumper sticker yesterday afternoon and this morning
the car is vandalized.

I guess thats the "Chicago" way.

Ouch there Doggie, the city may be filled with Dumbacrats but not the whole state!! Some of us Chicago guy's never voted for Obama in ANY election!! Sorry to hear about your car

Recieved the below email today, interesting (if 100% accurate):

W h y    M i t t     R o m n e y    i s    U n l i k a b l e !

A lot is being said in the media about Mitt Romney not being "likable" or that he doesn't "relate well" to people. Frankly, we struggled to understand why. So after much research, we have come up with a Top Ten List to explain this "unlikablility."

Top Ten Reasons To Dislike Mitt Romney:

1. Collar-ad handsome with gracious, statesmanlike aura. Looks like every central casting's #1 choice for Commander-in-Chief.

2. Been married to ONE woman his entire life, and has been faithful to her, including through her bouts with breast cancer and MS.

3. No scandals or skeletons in his closet. (How boring is that?)

4. Can't speak in a fake, southern, "black preacher voice" when necessary.

5. Highly intelligent. Graduated cum laude from both Harvard Law School and Harvard Business School...and by the way, his academic records are NOT sealed.

6. Doesn't smoke or drink alcohol, and has never done drugs, not even in the counter -culture age when he went to college. Too square for today's America?

7. Represents an America of "yesterday", where people believed in God, went to Church, didn't screw around, worked hard, and became a SUCCESS!

8. Has a family of five great sons....and none of them have police records or are in drug rehab. But of course, they were raised by a stay-at-home mom, and that "choice" deserves America's scorn.

9. Oh yes.....he's a MORMON. We need to be very afraid of that very strange religion that teaches its members to be clean-living, patriotic, fiscally conservative, charitable, self-reliant, and honest.

10. And one more point.....pundits say because of his wealth, he can't relate to ordinary Americans. I guess that's because he made that money HIMSELF.....as opposed to marrying it or inheriting it from Dad.

Apparently, he didn't understand that actually working at a job and earning your own money made you unrelatable to Americans. My goodness, it's a strange world, isn't it?

Personal Information:

His full Name is: Willard Mitt Romney. He was Born: March 12, 1947 and is 65 years old. His Father: George W. Romney, former Governor of the State of Michigan He was raised in Bloomfield Hills , Michigan He is Married to Ann Romney since 1969; they have five children.

Education: B. A. from Brigham Young University, J. D. and M.B.A. from Harvard University

Religion: Mormon - The Church of Jesus Christ of the Latter-Day Saints

Working Background:

After high school, he spent 30 months in France as a Mormon missionary. After going to both Harvard Business School and Harvard Law School simultaneously, he passed the Michigan bar exam, but never worked as an attorney. In 1984, he co-founded Bain Capital a private equity investment firm, one of the largest such firms in the United States.

In 1994, he ran for Senator of Massachusetts and lost to Ted Kennedy.

He was President and CEO of the 2002 Winter Olympic Games.

In 2002, he was elected Governor of the State of Massachusetts where he eliminated a 1.5 billion deficit. Some Interesting Facts about Romney:

Bain Capital, starting with one small office supply store in Massachusetts, turned it into Staples; now over 2,000 stores employing 90,000 people. Bain Capital also worked to perform the same kinds of business miracles again and again, with companies like Domino's, Sealy, Brookstone, Weather Channel, Burger King, Warner Music Group, Dollarama, Home Depot Supply and many others.

He was an unpaid volunteer campaign worker for his dad's gubernatorial campaign 1 year.

He was an unpaid intern in his dad's governor's office for eight years.

He was an unpaid bishop and state president of his church for ten years.

He was an unpaid President of the Salt Lake Olympic Committee for three years.

He took no salary and was the unpaid Governor of Massachusetts for four years. He gave his entire inheritance from his father to charity.

Mitt Romney is one of the wealthiest self-made men in our country but has given more back to its citizens in terms of money, service and time than most men.

And in 2011 Mitt Romney gave over $4 million to charity, almost 19% of his income....

Just for comparison purposes, Obama gave 1% and Joe Biden gave $300 or .0013%.

Mitt Romney is Trustworthy:

He will show us his high school and college transcripts.

He will show us his social security card.

He will show us his law degree.

He will show us his draft notice.

He will show us his medical records.

Mitt Romney's background, experience and trustworthiness show him to be a great leader and an excellent citizen for President of the United States.

You may think that Romney may not be the best representative the Republicans could have selected. At least I know what religion he is, and that he won't desecrate the flag, bow down to foreign powers, or practice fiscal irresponsibility.

I know he has the ability to turn around this financial debacle that the current regime has gotten us into. We won't like all the things necessary to recover from this debt, but someone with Romney's background can do it.

But, on the minus side, he never took drugs or smoked pot, never got drunk, did not associate with communists and/or terrorists, nor did he attend a church whose pastor called for God to damn the US.

And I am sure he and his wife have always been proud of the United States of America. I also believe that he believes we are a great nation and always should have the opportunity to be the best we can be.

1985 CC 2001-SOLD
Lee Michael Johnson

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skicat2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-24-2012 at 8:36pm
I early voted today. Took me 5 seconds.

Romney 1 Obama 0
1985 CC 2001-SOLD
Lee Michael Johnson

SN206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SN206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-24-2012 at 9:13pm
Originally posted by skicat2001 skicat2001 wrote:

Romney 1 Obama 0

Romney 2 Obama 0
...those who have fallen and those who will.
OverMyHead View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-24-2012 at 9:51pm
Joe, what you say is not representative of what happened. The spontaneous demonstration was in Cairo, All was quiet in Benghazi till the explosions started. They had the name of the alquida group responsible 20 minutes in. The attack was watched for its seven hour duration on live video feed. Obama says he did not want to spread misinformation but he did just that for 2 weeks. This is the guy who claimed to such a savvy consumer of intelligence that he could skip half his briefings. Lets review. The attack happened on the anniversary of 911. The attackers had rocket powered grenades, and killed 4 Americans after a 7 hour siege. Are you telling me Obama is so naive he thought this was a protest? His administration is covering up its foreign policy mistakes to get through the election and the media is doing what would be the equivalent of Woodward and Bernstein covering up for Nixon.
For thousands of years men have felt the irresistible urge to go to sea, and many of them died. Things got better after they invented boats.
1987 Ski Nautique

peter1234 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peter1234 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-24-2012 at 10:02pm
i want to know if anyone feels there is a difference in terrorism   and acts of terror   to me there is a difference. an act of terror is a home invasion or something of that sort . or even scenes from silence of the lambs . in my mind terrorism is and has been always associated with political groups . I think mitt was not wrong for his statements during that debate. of course the liberal moderator was a big help.
former skylark owner now a formula but I cant let this place go
GlassSeeker View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GlassSeeker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-24-2012 at 11:43pm
Obviously, in hindsight, there was not enough security at the embassy/compound. How much would have been enough? who knows? We could have had 10 more guys there, would that have been enough? who knows?
How many of our other embassies did not get attacked on 9-11? How many of them were under any certain threat?

From what I have read Stevens was very well loved by the Lybians and I think he may have felt safer than it turned out he was.    
This is the life
tbeard View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tbeard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-25-2012 at 1:49am
Skiing tomorrow so I am voting Friday. Romney 3 Obama 0....:)
Thanks.......Tom
62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-25-2012 at 3:54am

Maybe Obama should take this class...

2008 video

Actually he is good! As he claims, it took bush 8 years to add 4 trillion... he added 6 trillion in less than half that time.

64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuffaloBFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-25-2012 at 8:34am
Originally posted by peter1234 peter1234 wrote:

i want to know if anyone feels there is a difference in terrorism   and acts of terror   to me there is a difference. an act of terror is a home invasion or something of that sort . or even scenes from silence of the lambs . in my mind terrorism is and has been always associated with political groups . I think mitt was not wrong for his statements during that debate. of course the liberal moderator was a big help.

BO did not call Benghazi a terrorist attack in the Rose Garden, if that's what you're getting at. In fact, he went on to the UN 2 weeks later, in front of the world, and blamed the video. So did Jay Carney and Susan Rice. Did anyone hear from the actual bosses? No, just the Admin surrogates.

And that cutesy explanation from Joe about Nordstrom...hear this: they went to the Hill w/o the Admin's blessing. "inside the room" refers to the US personnel who were supposed to be the support structure these people needed to do their job. They were refused security right before the attack and State pulled Woods' team on the 16th(8-16).

It alarms me that roughly half of this country is busy making excuses for a failure. Just who is it that can't see what he has been doing? He's blocking Medicare cuts until after the election, he ordered layoff notices to be held until after the election, and in the last debate he blamed Congress for the sequestration, etc, etc, etc

1988 BFN-sold

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuffaloBFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-25-2012 at 8:46am

How many of our other embassies did not get attacked on 9-11? How many of them were under any certain threat?

How many have a parking lot full of Volts Gov't Motors can't sell anywhere else? How many have a $100,000 charging station in the same parking lot?

From what I have read Stevens was very well loved by the Lybians and I think he may have felt safer than it turned out he was.    

You are saddly misinformed. They were begging for help because they knew it was coming. The intel community didn't fail anyone; the Administration changed the narrative to fit with BO being the greatest ever on Foreign Policy. Now the entire middle east is in an uproar. Great job BO. Does anyone else wonder how much damage that video didn't have to cause? That's all on BO.
1988 BFN-sold

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuffaloBFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-25-2012 at 8:55am
Originally posted by OverMyHead OverMyHead wrote:

Joe, what you say is not representative of what happened. The spontaneous demonstration was in Cairo, All was quiet in Benghazi till the explosions started. They had the name of the alquida group responsible 20 minutes in. The attack was watched for its seven hour duration on live video feed. Obama says he did not want to spread misinformation but he did just that for 2 weeks. This is the guy who claimed to such a savvy consumer of intelligence that he could skip half his briefings. Lets review. The attack happened on the anniversary of 911. The attackers had rocket powered grenades, and killed 4 Americans after a 7 hour siege. Are you telling me Obama is so naive he thought this was a protest? His administration is covering up its foreign policy mistakes to get through the election and the media is doing what would be the equivalent of Woodward and Bernstein covering up for Nixon.

Nice!

To add from fox news:

At 4 a.m. local time -- 6 hours and 20 minutes after the initial attack began -- former Navy SEALs Tyrone Woods and Glen Doherty were killed at the CIA annex by a mortar shell. The machine gun they were firing was caked in blood, suggesting they continued fighting after being hit.

"The last two casualties occurred well over six hours after the initial attack," McCain and Graham noted. "It is disappointing to hear that our national command authorities failed to try to reinforce the consulate with timely air assets, and that a consulate located in one of the most dangerous regions in the world was so unsecured."
1988 BFN-sold

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-25-2012 at 9:17pm

the car is vandalized.

Andy Sorry to here about the vandalism. It goes with the liberal "ends justify the means" mindset. It seems they have to turn off the "right and wrong" part of your brain to justify stealing from one to redistribute to another. After that all lines for behavior get blurry.
For thousands of years men have felt the irresistible urge to go to sea, and many of them died. Things got better after they invented boats.
1987 Ski Nautique

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skicat2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-25-2012 at 10:58pm
Originally posted by 62 wood 62 wood wrote:

Maybe Obama should take this class...

2008 video

Actually he is good! As he claims, it took bush 8 years to add 4 trillion... he added 6 trillion in less than half that time.

Yes sir... I dont know why but Ohio scares me..
1985 CC 2001-SOLD
Lee Michael Johnson

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skicat2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-25-2012 at 11:02pm
Originally posted by SN206 SN206 wrote:

Romney 1 Obama 0

Romney 2 Obama 0

1985 CC 2001-SOLD
Lee Michael Johnson

john b View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-25-2012 at 11:17pm

the car is vandalized.

Andy Sorry to here about the vandalism. It goes with the liberal "ends justify the means" mindset. It seems they have to turn off the "right and wrong" part of your brain to justify stealing from one to redistribute to another. After that all lines for behavior get blurry.

Yea, this is what those high ideals Republicans did to my neighbors last election. Determining the cause of vandalism is always questionable, however death threats are not.
Death Threats

There are reports of it happening again, however it was not published so as not to scare the family's children.
1970 Mustang "Theseus' paradox"
If everyone else is doing it, you're too late!

TX Wind View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TX Wind Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-26-2012 at 12:28am
Hmmmm....funny that Lybia is so important. Bush was warned about 911 and he lost thousands that day. Oh yeah...he was reading to preschoolers or rather they were teaching him how to. That's right, I remember now. Is that the best you guys can do? You've got nothing.
TX Wind View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TX Wind Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-26-2012 at 12:41am
I wonder. How many empty threats on an embassy in the middle east there must be? Honestly. It's probably an almost daily occurrence. Now NYC? That might be a different story.

And that is the best the other side can offer? When you can't stand up to any of the facts that it was a Republican president that put us back into deficit and ran the best economy this country has seen into one of its worst in only eight years, all you can come up with is Lybia compared to NYC? Unemployment in this state is under 7%. All indications show an economy on the rise after the meteoric plummet of the Bush era. Huh....Clinton gives Bush a golden economy, Bush gives Obama a pile of crap and suddenly the Republicans are going to save us?

I pray to God that America is smarter than that.
davidg View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davidg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-26-2012 at 1:44am
Normally, I really don't like to engage in talk about politics or religion, but, I did see a great sign in Milwaukee yesterday.

Milwaukee is a very liberal town, as is a lot of Wisconsin, but, I have to tell you, in my travels through southeast part of the state yesterday, for every one Obama sign I saw, I saw nine Romney signs. Its called Mittmentum

I thought this sign said it all. The bottom point said "We the people....are going to have to let Obama go".

john b View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-26-2012 at 2:09am
I find it interesting that the sign mentions the second amendment. Obama is the only president in my memory who has expanded gun ownership rights.
Obama signed a bill into law that included a measure that allowed people to carry concealed guns in national parks, and therefore expanded concealed carry on federal property.

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-26-2012 at 2:43am
Originally posted by john b john b wrote:

Yea, this is what those high ideals Republicans did to my neighbors last election. Determining the cause of vandalism is always questionable, however death threats are not.
Death Threats

There are reports of it happening again, however it was not published so as not to scare the family's children.

John, did Chicago's finest ever solve this one? Sounds like one that usually gets figured out, especially if the city council return address was legit. I only ask because I remember a lot of "self inflicted" incidents last time around, with people trying to generate a bias for the other side. Basically trying to create the racism they were looking for from the right but could not find evidence of.

If the city council really sent it out that is the strictest yard sign policy I have ever heard of.
1987 Ski Nautique

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-26-2012 at 3:01am
Originally posted by TX Wind TX Wind wrote:

Hmmmm....funny that Lybia is so important. Bush was warned about 911 and he lost thousands that day. Oh yeah...he was reading to preschoolers or rather they were teaching him how to. That's right, I remember now. Is that the best you guys can do? You've got nothing.

The attack is not the problem, its the cover up by the administration. The left would chant "People died and Obama lied." (Catchy) Obama's support of the Arab spring without any plan for filling the power vacuum has destabilized the region, leading to the ambassadors group dying in what had been a fairly stable country. Obama can't afford that to be proven right before the election so his administration lied for two weeks about its origin. If they wanted to wait for concrete information that is fine, but to make up a cover story was stupid. There was not a protest related to a video. That is what turned an unfortunate situation into a scandal that is being ignored/downplayed by the media. I guarantee Obama is not thinking we have nothing.
1987 Ski Nautique

john b View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-26-2012 at 4:07am

Death Threats

John, did Chicago's finest ever solve this one? Sounds like one that usually gets figured out, especially if the city council return address was legit. I only ask because I remember a lot of "self inflicted" incidents last time around, with people trying to generate a bias for the other side. Basically trying to create the racism they were looking for from the right but could not find evidence of.

If the city council really sent it out that is the strictest yard sign policy I have ever heard of.

Death Threats

Do you have any idea how far from logic your argument is? Do you know David's car was damaged? We think it wasnt, and if it was, he did it himself. What experience and knowledge would cause you to think death threats are easily solved?
You are blinded by a fanaticism I normally only seen in cults.
Our sign ordnance is strict, but they substituted a $75 fine for the death sentence some years ago.

Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-26-2012 at 12:12pm

You are blinded by a fanaticism I normally only seen in cults.

Sounds like the pot calling the kettle black!

There is so much BS going on in this election. Between the tight presidential race where it is looking like the incumbent is beginning to panick, gay marriage and a 3 way senate race where the Dems are supporting the independant and NOT the Dem candidate, I'll be glad when it's over.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skicat2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-26-2012 at 2:08pm
I think it is so funny how Obama is grasping for anything and only has personal childish attacks left. Romney chooses not to stoop down too his level. Which is making him look even worse.
1985 CC 2001-SOLD
Lee Michael Johnson

GlassSeeker View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GlassSeeker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-26-2012 at 3:20pm
Romney will legalize polygamy if elected.
This is the life
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 3637383940 79>
  Share Topic