NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Prop Repair Shop?

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Prop Repair Shop?
    Posted: September-12-2005 at 10:58am
Rob,
I sent my rudder and prop to Delta propeller CO as advertised on this site.I had the rudder straightened and prop repaired at the cost of $125. They did a great job and will send them all future repairs to those guys. THERE GREAT!!
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
RobG View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RobG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-11-2005 at 11:36am
Thanks to all for the replies.

I'm in the Scranton-Wilkes Barre area of PA. Time isn't really a concern as she's going to be on a trailer in the back yard until May of next year.
79nautique View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-11-2005 at 6:06am
Rob where are you located? It might help with reducing shipping time getting a shop closer to you?
ultrahots View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ultrahots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-10-2005 at 7:39pm
Mikes prop shop Madison WI
882001 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 882001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-10-2005 at 7:03pm
bowman propellers is also in houston and suposed to do excellent work
Jim_In_Houston View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jim_In_Houston Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-10-2005 at 6:05pm
Mike Hood's Prop Shop, Houston, Texas.... you will thank me for the lead. They also straighten and repair rudders.

Mike Hood's Prop Shop
Happy owner of a '66 and a '68 Mustang
RobG View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RobG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-10-2005 at 5:33pm
Well, it's that time of year, I'm about to pull the 86 SN out for the winter. One thing I need to do is send the prop out to be repaired, since it has a decent size ding in it and vibrates a bit. I've never needed it repaired before, so I'm not sure where to send it. Can anyone recommend a good prop repair shop?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic