Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

89 ski nautique 2001

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
hiett_431 View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hiett_431 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 89 ski nautique 2001
    Posted: June-27-2005 at 4:34am
I'm finally in a position to purchase a Correct Craft. There are two 89 Ski Nautique 2001's that are for sale within a reasonable distance from me. I'm just not sure which one to go with.
The blue one is in rougher condition, needs upholstry and carpet, has 700+ hrs, no back seat, but has a 454 chevy motor. It recently recieved new bearnings, rings, cams and was ported and polished. It also has a few dings and scratches on the paint, but gelcoat is in good cond. Comes with an extended pylon. Asking $9100.00 firm

The red one is in much better shape, has good interior, carpet, etc. Only 378hrs on a 351 ford. Don't know too much more about this one yet, but asking $11,700.

any suggestions, opinions, or tips would be appreciated, are these prices competitive or too high?. Both boats are a little too far away (6hrs in opposite directions) to just go look at in person otherwise I would take that option. thanks
ultrahots View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ultrahots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-27-2005 at 4:56am
Is this the blue one that was on Ebay 3 times ? Personally i would buy the nicer one of the 2.
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-27-2005 at 10:19am
I concur. Go with the red cleaner one with low hours. with the price of gas at an all time high I'd go with the 351 vs the 454. The lesser of the two will have as much power as you will probably need. I've got a bud with an 88' w/ 351 and has 2200 hrs on it and has done NOTHING to it. has about 2200lbs of lead and bags when boarding and still runs great. A cleaner boat with fewer hours will get more $$ should you decide to sell it. Plus with it being red this UGA fan would snatch it up in a heartbeat.
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic