Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Performance Questions

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
JLee84 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JLee84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Performance Questions
    Posted: July-01-2010 at 5:21pm
First of all I'd like to appologies. I have an '89 Mastercraft Tristar 190 :). I have been educated, and my next boat will be a correct craft, but this is my first boat, and I got a good deal on it. haha. Anyway it does have the 351W in it, this it my 3rd season with it, and it has 725 hours. I haven't done much as far as replacing natural wear parts yet, and I think its about time to do so. Along with new plugs, I'd like to replace the distributer cap and rotor as well. I have been looking online for whats available without much luck. Does anyone have any suggestions on what I should get? Also, are there any other components I should consider replacing?

Thanks for your time...
mdvalant View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mdvalant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-01-2010 at 6:00pm
Hey guys, he's ok...he's one of my friends and I told him to ask the experts. I know I know...friends with Master Crafts? It happens on occasion ;)
'90 Ski (sold)
'00 Sport
Mississippi River - Bellevue, IA
behindpropeller View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote behindpropeller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-01-2010 at 6:12pm
Those are nice boats.

www.skidim.com has all the parts you need.

Line the shaft up....new impeller, new thermostat....check your strut bearings.

Some searches on this site will tell you how to do everything.

Tim

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic