NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

1987 sn 2001

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
Author
anthonylizardi View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anthonylizardi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-01-2009 at 11:42pm
You definitely want to Bill's "Skibum" rebuild of his 87 SN. Do a search around this website but better yet check Bill's Website
kapla View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kapla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-01-2009 at 10:57pm
I would try replace the wood and use some composites for stringers....just look around here with the search engine..lots of info...
<a href="">1992 ski nautique
form&function View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote form&function Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-01-2009 at 12:52pm
82 through 88 had the same stringer layout with the 89 only differing in the through hull area so any pics of a 2001 will show you what you need.Even though there are a lot of original type people on this site most will tell you the 2001 can stand some improvements.If I where you I would look through the threads and develop a game plan to fit your specific needs.
YooperSully View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote YooperSully Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-01-2009 at 12:22pm
Looking for pictures of the 1987 2001, They need to be in reference to OEM. I'm re flooring and stringing in the spring. My boat was done once before and I don't want to be forced into the previous errors. Does anyone have pictures showing the factory stringer placement? I did read through the "Pumpkin Patch" post but that was a BFN. Any OEM pics of any part of your boat would be much appreciated. I've also noticed a lot of other things that seemed out of place that I would like to address. I agree with Original but with 20+ years of engineering and technology advances, why not harness the power? James Bond would even be amazed when I'm done.
87' 2001
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
  Share Topic