NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

2008 Northeast Reunion Recap

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 567
Author
JamesE View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JamesE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-15-2008 at 1:19am
I hope everyone gets home safely. I had a great time as I'm sure everyone else did. I didn't really know anyone that well before this reunion. But everyone was very friendly and welcoming. Thanks everyone! What an amazing group of people. Here's a few pictures that I have.

Luchog View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Luchog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-15-2008 at 12:22am
WHO WON THE RACE?????
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-15-2008 at 12:11am
Mike, it was an easy ride. 5 hours, 10 minutes, no traffic. The boys had a blast. We really enjoyed everyone we met and seeing our old friends. We're going to make a vacation of it next year.

05 210 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 05 210 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-14-2008 at 11:53pm
   Glad you and the boys made it home safely,Bruce.It was good to see you guys again.

Mike
Air Nautique 210 Team

640 hours, not 1 regret
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-14-2008 at 11:46pm
It was a great time. What a great group of people. The boats were good, too. Fantastic job by Keith and everyone else involved. I got quite a few pics.

05 210 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 05 210 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-14-2008 at 11:34pm
Originally posted by lfskizzer lfskizzer wrote:

Keith will fill everyone in later on that story on what is happening to the boat when he gets home tonight. All I can say is it is going to continue representing this wonderful website.

Nicely handled Phil.

If I didn't know better,I'd say that last pic looks like an Illegal Floatilla....you know that's against the rules in Sandy Bay .

What a great time.Was nice to meet some new friends & see some old friends.The wide array of boats represented was incredible.Thanks go out to all the sponsors and everyone who helped make it happen.I didn't manage to snap a bunch of photos so hopefully it won't be too long before everyone gets a chance to post 'em up.

Also wanted to give a shout out to Joe Fennessy (JoeinNY)for hauling my boatless self around all day Saturday.Thanks for the pulls and the hospitality Joe.I won't soon forget those speakers,that stroker motor or the ride from Sandy Bay to Log Bay.

Mike
Air Nautique 210 Team

640 hours, not 1 regret
lfskizzer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lfskizzer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-14-2008 at 10:49pm
Keith will fill everyone in later on that story on what is happening to the boat when he gets home tonight. All I can say is it is going to continue representing this wonderful website.
shawnmc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shawnmc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-14-2008 at 10:44pm
was the boat auctioned off for charity and if so I hope Keith found a way to get it
lfskizzer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lfskizzer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-14-2008 at 10:34pm
Here are some of the photos I have put together.

Hope these show how much fun the start of the weekend was. Plenty more to show later. I had a great time meeting everyone especially Quinner know me and my father as FILL and FILLLL lol. Thanks also to Dave Hendricks "The Godfather" What a hilarious guy he is. Thanks for the stickers for my new Silverado to represent Correct Craft the right way.

-Phil Olkoski
Norestr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Norestr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-14-2008 at 10:22pm
GREAT TIME IN LAKE GEORGE NY!!! Thank you everyone!!

Both boats ran great, thanks Craig and Fred at New England Correct Craft...

I really wanted some flat water to run the 77 SN (with the new 315HP) against the big dogs, maybe next year...

69 Barracuda took 1st in class, thanks to all who voted.

Paige (Barracuda Chick) and I will be at many more, see you soon.

Neil
Norestr
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-14-2008 at 9:29pm
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-14-2008 at 2:40pm
Fantastic event!

FFtwentythree View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FFtwentythree Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-14-2008 at 12:50am
Well we were on the water all day up here in Lake george and an awesome time had by all.met a few new friends and had a good night at the awards dinner ...hats off to all the supporters
1966 Correct Craft Mustang
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 567
  Share Topic