NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Engine and manifold paints

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
nautique frk View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautique frk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Engine and manifold paints
    Posted: February-09-2005 at 4:42pm
Anyone restoring or freshening up thier engine in the Correct Craft , Check out these two sites www.seymourpaint.com and www.por-15.com
I have used seymours Cast Blast and Hi Tech engine paint and stainless steel . They are super tough and come in a good color selection.
Also Por-15 has some paint I used called black velvet that has worked awesome !!!
Both companies have online stores
Very Good stuff !!!!
Mike (nautique frk)
skyhawkflyer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skyhawkflyer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-11-2005 at 10:52am
Thanks, I ordered the POR-15 Aluminum and Black Velvet yesterday for my intake and exhaust manifolds. I'll let you know how it works.
I have used the regular POR-15 in automotive applications and I didn't like it.
Hopefully the engine enamel will be better. I'm going to store it out in my cold garage. The regular POR-15 always tends to glue the lid on itself before you can use 1/4 of the can, and you end up throwing it out. I'm not lying either, this stuff really does glue itself so well that you have to destroy the can, I'm hoping the enamel is different.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic