Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

bacerd movin motor

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <123
Author
69 Mustang View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 69 Mustang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-30-2007 at 2:14am
Chris - glad to see all is well with you. Some of the guys were starting to worry.

Mike
For every complex problem, there is a solution that is simple, neat, and wrong.

"Where the **** are we?" Amelia Earhart. July 2, 1937
RainDog View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RainDog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-01-2007 at 12:53am
Originally posted by eric lavine eric lavine wrote:

When i hit my favorites at work that conversation from the begining pops up and every once and a while i read through it and all i can say is im glad i stuck to my guns

Eric, would you link to that thread? I missed it as I joined in relatively recently. It would be fun to read this little history lesson.
eric lavine View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-01-2007 at 10:13am
i see it everyday, that was many moons ago,
"the things you own will start to own you"
lakerat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lakerat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-02-2007 at 8:13pm
greetings from little elm . whats new ? whats up doc.?
R.Y.C.                        LITTLE ELM CHAPTER       
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-02-2007 at 9:27pm
The Dr. Is trying to finish a tranny swap,cooler leak filled the B/W with water.
Eric had already built me a beefed up version but yet to install.Weekend ordeal with plumbing the new cooler and line up of shaft.....
Glad to back to turning wrenches for paying clients,,,,,,,,,
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-03-2007 at 10:25am
in some strange way, i think you 2 will end up being best friends
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-03-2007 at 11:49am
You know Eric it sounds like they may already be related, kind of like brothers from another mother, but different.
backfoot100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote backfoot100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-03-2007 at 12:12pm
Originally posted by quinner quinner wrote:

You know Eric it sounds like they may already be related, kind of like brothers from another mother, but different.

Rat has already stated that the RYC stands for Redneck Yacht Club. Doc is a self proclaimed redneck (numerous times). You just gotta wonder........

By the way Eric, I got the parts from you. Thanks a bunch. I really do appreciate it.

When people run down to the lake to see what's making that noise, you've succeeded.

Eddie
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-03-2007 at 12:23pm
I think i charged you the wrong price on the damper, it shouldve been around 65 bucks, i'll make it up somehow, if you run into a snag with the trans call me.
Eric

Darrel and Darrel? jfwy bd
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-03-2007 at 12:33pm
I have yet to dive into this , but you have pushed my button.
The Rat lives to far WEST to be a real Redneck, kinda like wanting to be a coon-ass.
There are certain rules and a pedigree that go with this handle.Are you sure you can come up to the bar RAT??????
Very few came from nor currently reside in the Big T....
Just food for thought Rat,you are if you papers say you are....
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <123
  Share Topic