NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Interesting Craigs List finds

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 170171172173174 442>
Author
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-14-2012 at 2:38am
I have no idea of what I am talking about, but if you read the ad he does have the name correct on it. I wonder if it's a play on words,I used to work with a guy with the last name of Bear,if he had a Bare Foot he could have used that instead too.
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
OverMyHead View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-14-2012 at 2:43am
Might be Jbears destiny.
For thousands of years men have felt the irresistible urge to go to sea, and many of them died. Things got better after they invented boats.
1987 Ski Nautique

Donald80SN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-14-2012 at 11:50am
Originally posted by ultrarunner ultrarunner wrote:

Ok so maybe I'm too old school and just never got the whole billboard-on-the-hull thing, but gotta ask, what's up with "Bearfoot" spelling on this one?

That part of the world still drags folks behind pickup trucks tied to ropes, shoots folks based on the color of their skin for kicks, and other crazy crapola....... The deep south has just never gotten with the program...

Their grammar and word usage should not be a surprise....[/QUOTE]

Hey Ultra,

So you are telling me there are no rednecks in the state of New York? You better look again.

Donald
Chris4x4gill2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chris4x4gill2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-14-2012 at 12:02pm

That part of the world still drags folks behind pickup trucks tied to ropes, shoots folks based on the color of their skin for kicks, and other crazy crapola....... The deep south has just never gotten with the program...

Their grammar and word usage should not be a surprise....

I think that is about the most ignorant statement I have read on this site.
74Wind View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 74Wind Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-14-2012 at 12:42pm
Originally posted by Donald80SN Donald80SN wrote:

Ok so maybe I'm too old school and just never got the whole billboard-on-the-hull thing, but gotta ask, what's up with "Bearfoot" spelling on this one?

Hey Ultra,

So you are telling me there are no rednecks in the state of New York? You better look again.

Donald[/QUOTE]

Most of NY is as rural (and pretty) as it gets, but there are no rednecks. I believe the correct northern vernacular is "woodchuck".
1974 Southwind 18
1975 Century Mark II
dmiracle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dmiracle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-14-2012 at 12:54pm
Seriously? C'mon Ultra, that kind of statement not only offends but makes you look more ignorant than the very people you're jammin' on.
Doug
BuffaloBFN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuffaloBFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-14-2012 at 1:02pm

Do stop by sometime...I have a few empty trees. It sure would be a shame to dirty up a good rope though; I'd probably never get the smell out of it.
1988 BFN-sold

"It's a Livin' Thing...What a Terrible Thing to Lose" ELO
storm34 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote storm34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-14-2012 at 1:18pm
Back to the boats.....

92 SNOB lives over by Bill K (FanofCCfan)....

Comes with a ski "worn by a National Champion"....no mention of hours, looks clean.

bhectus View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhectus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-14-2012 at 1:34pm

Their grammar and word usage should not be a surprise....[/QUOTE]

Maybe you should look in the mirror. Your comments only reflect your true colors. You're no better than the people you are referring to. Most people that live down here are from up north anyway. I grew up in NJ. Wake up.
'02 Ski Nautique 196 w/ 5.7 Apex bowtie - Sold
'87 Barefoot - sold
'97 Super Sport Nautique - originally custom built for Walt Meloon
'97 Ski Nautique
'83 SN 2001
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-14-2012 at 1:41pm
Bunch of you guys on the same cycle or what?
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-14-2012 at 1:44pm
Chris, that 92' does look nice

Have to question his "purchased new for $44k", sounds like another pantyhose smoking session is underway, lol

63 Skier View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 63 Skier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-14-2012 at 1:51pm
Originally posted by quinner quinner wrote:

Have to question his "purchased new for $44k", sounds like another pantyhose smoking session is underway, lol

I wondered about that as well. What did a SNOB cost new in 1992?
I know there aren't many of them around, but I thnk a '92 in good shape should be well under 10 grand.
'63 American Skier - '98 Sport Nautique
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-14-2012 at 1:56pm
oops
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-14-2012 at 1:58pm
oops again, pass the pantyhose pipe please
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-14-2012 at 2:01pm
Originally posted by 63 Skier 63 Skier wrote:

I know there aren't many of them around, but I thnk a '92 in good shape should be well under 10 grand.

Definitely not 44k, my 99' sport/air was 35k, 05' 206 was 45k, brand new and well appointed.

If I was to guess, probably 18-23k range??
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-14-2012 at 2:02pm
Dad paid $18.5k for his '92 CB, purchased as a promo in the fall of '92. I think our '88 was essentially the same price (brand new). I'd guess that sticker on a '92 would have been in the $22-24k range.
63 Skier View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 63 Skier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-14-2012 at 2:05pm
You know you look at the prices you just listed, and think about it. If I said a 2020 Air (or whatever they will call it then) will likely cost $150,000 you'd at first think I was nuts. But if you look at the price escalation, hard to argue that they will be up there.
'63 American Skier - '98 Sport Nautique
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-14-2012 at 2:08pm

If I said a 2020 Air (or whatever they will call it then) will likely cost $150,000 you'd at first think I was nuts.

Only if you werent paying attention to begin with... we may already be at that point. Add some options to a G23 (MSRP $107,706) or G25 (MSRP $126,714) and I bet you can get to $150k.
dip View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-14-2012 at 2:10pm
I agree. I looked at a new 91 CB and I recall it was in the 21,000 range.
brettmcox View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brettmcox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-14-2012 at 2:30pm

Definitely not 44k, my 99' sport/air was 35k, 05' 206 was 45k, brand new and well appointed.

If I was to guess, probably 18-23k range??

Well… if they got this boat from Omaha Marine…. I could see where they might sell the boat for 44K…. I could see them selling someone Blinker Fluid for their trailer lights…. I would NEVER go back there to buy anything... I was CLOSE to return my boat to them because issue with, unsafe trailer, missing items from the ad, MSO for USED trailer that passed from Dealer, to First Owner, to 2nd Dealer, to me…

I got my Super Sport from them (yes used)… I am happy with the boat… but the people there SUCK….
2001 Super Sport GT40 - Current
1986 SN2001 351 stock- Past....
1973 Cobalt 188/888 Stock - Past...
storm34 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote storm34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-14-2012 at 2:56pm
Originally posted by TRBenj TRBenj wrote:

If I said a 2020 Air (or whatever they will call it then) will likely cost $150,000 you'd at first think I was nuts.

Only if you werent paying attention to begin with... we may already be at that point. Add some options to a G23 (MSRP $107,706) or G25 (MSRP $126,714) and I bet you can get to $150k.

Throw the 550 (supercharged?) in there and I'll bet you're at 150 quickly!
bhectus View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhectus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-14-2012 at 5:41pm
1976 Competition Ski Trainer
check out the transom. Cool.
'87 Barefoot - sold
'97 Ski Nautique
'83 SN 2001
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-14-2012 at 6:09pm
Originally posted by bhectus bhectus wrote:

The Competition Ski Trainer was the factory label on the 76 Ski Tiques only. It was gone in 77 and thereafter, making it even cooler. I like it, unfortunately mine was repainted without it. There are a few other examples in the diaries.

Bri892001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bri892001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-14-2012 at 6:16pm
Originally posted by bhectus bhectus wrote:

Is it just my eyes or is there something funny with that prop. Looks to big, like there isn't even enough hull clearance for it to turn.

dip View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-14-2012 at 6:23pm
Originally posted by Bri892001 Bri892001 wrote:

[QUOTE=bhectus] 1976 Competition Ski Trainer

Is it just my eyes or is there something funny with that prop. Looks to big, like there isn't even enough hull clearance for it to turn.

Looks to me like its just a funny trick of perspective. It does look like it would hit the strut though!
bhectus View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhectus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-14-2012 at 6:43pm
I think it's just the dark shadow of the strut in the backround and the angle of the picture. With the low hours and shape the boat is in i'll bet that's the same prop it rolled out of the factory with.
'87 Barefoot - sold
'97 Ski Nautique
'83 SN 2001
nautique frk View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautique frk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-14-2012 at 7:01pm
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautique frk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-14-2012 at 7:04pm
Donald80SN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-14-2012 at 7:04pm
Originally posted by nautique frk nautique frk wrote:

High as a georgia pine !

I believe this is a 81. Maybe and 80 but has the aniversary features of the 81.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautique frk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-14-2012 at 7:10pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 170171172173174 442>
  Share Topic