NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Water in Transmission Fluid

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
Author
BRKOUT1K View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BRKOUT1K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-07-2020 at 5:39pm
Thank you for the help...I"m hoping that is the case and caught it before any damage. I just ordered the trans cooler this morning and have flushed it a few times already. Working through some other gremlins with regards to the cooling system in hopes that it will make it through the summer.
Nautiquehunter View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautiquehunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-07-2020 at 10:08am
That's it . Has it started slipping yet . You will need to replace the trans cooler and flush it 5-10 times until all signs of water is gone . Maybe you got lucky
BRKOUT1K View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BRKOUT1K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-07-2020 at 12:33am
Recently discovered water in '95 SN transmission...Besides the bilge flooding &/or transmission cooler failing, what else am I missing?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
  Share Topic