Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Parting Out 1971 ? (Separator, Torino, Or?)

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
Author
OverMyHead View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-12-2013 at 4:00am
This is the 71 separator from the brochure. Can you tell if it had the two separate windshield.

For thousands of years men have felt the irresistible urge to go to sea, and many of them died. Things got better after they invented boats.
1987 Ski Nautique

Goldrushparts View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Goldrushparts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-12-2013 at 2:05am
Scoured the whole boat, no tags anywhere. HIN for the last 2 registrations was listed as "None, not found" Anyone tell me what it is by just looking?
john b View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-12-2013 at 12:24am
Goldrush, I agree, very cool boat!
I just drove through Coeur d'Alene, ID on the way home from Victoria headed for Chicago with an empty hitch. I wish I had know. Someone between you and Chicago may have spoken up for it if they knew they had free transportation east.
1970 Mustang "Theseus' paradox"
If everyone else is doing it, you're too late!

ArtCozier View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ArtCozier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-11-2013 at 9:44pm
Goldrush...... HINs on '71 models were on an aluminum plate about 3 X 3 inches that was pop-riveted in place right in front of the throttle/shift control. If the boat had coaming pads on it, the tag would have been on the pad and probably thrown away by some unknowing previous owner. If the boat didn't have coaming pads, it would have been popped directly to the coaming. See whether there are four small holes in the coaming in front of the control.
Art
"Art"
Florida Inboards View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Florida Inboards Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-11-2013 at 7:41pm
by all means if you can save it in one piece do so!
What do you you want for it complete? Or as complete as it may be?
Money Talks! BS Walks! and loose change rides the bus!!!
Goldrushparts View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Goldrushparts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-11-2013 at 6:58pm
I run a small salvage business in Cda Idaho. Recently picked up a 1971 Correct Craft. Pulled it in the shop to start dismantling, but got looking at it and thought it was a neat hull design that I hadn't seen on the lakes around here. Little over 16' long, Mercruiser 888 sterndrive, no sign of HIN or tag anywhere on it. Hoping someone here can help me identify it. Willing to either part out or sell whole if price is right.

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
  Share Topic